+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Title: Marketing Data Analyst but which NOC?

krilee

Jul 2, 2018
Hi,

my job description includes more marketing duties but I am still hesitant which NOC it would fall under. Below I listed some of my duties. Would you rather pick 1123 or do the duties more align with 4163? Appreciate the support!

Main duties:
Implement and optimize company’s Offer Strategy tool used for inbound customer calls:

- Own offer creation process from development and building of customer targeting files, to testing and validation, and agent feedback

- Validate offers, diagnose and troubleshoot system problems

- Analyze offer performance to improve effectiveness of offer strategy tool and maximize revenue

Build a future-proof process to manage offer strategy by developing a documentation and offer creation process based on industry best practice

Implement campaigns in company’s proprietary agent communication tool:

- Execute monthly and weekly campaigns by entering information into proprietary tool – this includes campaign details, targets, payouts, etc.

- Extract and analyze data from the campaigns to produce reports

- Provide insights to the team using the results and reporting

Design and launch communications for new product (service) introductions and execute communication pieces through company’s proprietary agent communication tool

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Doesn't sound like either. Sounds more like a technical job, not a marketing one.

krilee

Jul 2, 2018
Would appreciate any input on this. Still looking for the best NOC match for the responsibilities listed above.