+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips to show Home ties?

Deenu

Oct 12, 2020
Hi,
I have completed 12 grade in india.I have a land property in my name.What can I possibly show the visa officer as my home tie? I know that parents and siblings doesn't count. What about my parent's property?

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
I think family actually counts as a good home tie, especially aging parents. Pets, businesses, properties, vehicles are a few examples too. A significant other too if you have one.

I haven't received an approval in my application yet, but maybe you could also put a company in your home country that you are planning to work for when you finish your studies. But I'm not quite sure if that counts as home ties or as reasons why you would study that.

Reactions: lolcocks

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
Hi,
I have completed 12 grade in india.I have a land property in my name.What can I possibly show the visa officer as my home tie? I know that parents and siblings doesn't count. What about my parent's property?
I am not an expert but yes, I do believe showing land in your name and parent's property will help as home ties.
Also, in your SOP, mention how the selected course will help you with a job or opportunity in your home country, that helps as well.

Reactions: arkylz

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Things that compel you to return home rather than to stay in Canada. Better jobs in your home country, higher salary etc.

Deenu

Oct 12, 2020
I think family actually counts as a good home tie, especially aging parents. Pets, businesses, properties, vehicles are a few examples too. A significant other too if you have one.

I haven't received an approval in my application yet, but maybe you could also put a company in your home country that you are planning to work for when you finish your studies. But I'm not quite sure if that counts as home ties or as reasons why you would study that.
Thank u. Have u received approval for ur study permit?