+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for a successful BOWP application

nikki5454

Apr 10, 2017
Hi,

I've tried searching this forum, going all the way back to page 40, and could not find a suitable answer

My application status is blank and has been blank since August 17.

Can someone please inform as to what this signifies????
hi man same thing happened to me i applied for workpermit on august 8 and on oct 21 i got a message in cic it is updated and when i log in the application status column is blank.did it change for you.please help

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017

I am in Canada on an IEC work visa which expires in November. I received an ITA on 18October and have submitted my e-APR for CEC class and have received my initial e-AOR. I am in the process of completing my BOWP application. There is an optional form IMM5257B which I don't think I need to fill out as I am in Canada. I would appreciate it if someone could just confirm that for me as I have got to the stage of questioning my interpretation of IRCC online documents after stuggling with the PR application process.

Reactions: YorkWin

Member2

Nov 8, 2017
Hai , am applying for my BOWP soon and I would like to know whether I have to attach all my previous job letters and offer letter or contract from my employer .I am a nominee from Alberta . Could you please suggest me what all documents I should submit with my application .

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
If it is on HOLD means, may be R10 check hasn't completed on your PR application.
hi i applied on aug 8 and i still didnt get i called cic they said its on hold i dont know y,i dont have status now
I have 2 questions for you ?

First : Have you applied in express entry ? or PNP stream ?
second : if you applied under express entry , what is the status of your "Medical examination " ?

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
If it is on HOLD means, may be R10 check hasn't completed on your PR application.

second : if you applied under express entry , what is the status of your "Medical examination " ?
hi i applied on aug 8 and i still didnt get i called cic they said its on hold i dont know y,i dont have status now

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
hi man same thing happened to me i applied for workpermit on august 8 and on oct 21 i got a message in cic it is updated and when i log in the application status column is blank.did it change for you.please help

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I applied in EE - CEC (Not PNP).
2. Medicals passed.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the status of background check " we are processing " or " your application in progress "

what is the Date of AOR ?
1. We are processing.
2. 26th August. (You can check in signature).

I recommend you to quote one time only. There is no need to quote multiple times for the same question.

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
1. We are processing.
2. 26th August. (You can check in signature).

I recommend you to quote one time only. There is no need to quote multiple times for the same question.
Hello u should appreciate if some one trying to help you. if you don't want stop putting ur request and question ? and everyone over here seeking help and trying to get answer and people helping each other . so stop to being rude ok !!!! and here is the answer of your question the reason of holding your work permit bez very soon you will be receiving your passport request for your pr approval . same thing happened with my friend . be polite