+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

maverick_got

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone here have been in the same situation?
My parents is in the final stage of processing and received a letter asking for passport for the issuance of COPR. Can I send the passport of my mother in CPC-Ottawa since she's here as visitor visa, while my father passport will be send to Manila Philippines via VFSglobal?

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
Does anyone here have been in the same situation?
My parents is in the final stage of processing and received a letter asking for passport for the issuance of COPR. Can I send the passport of my mother in CPC-Ottawa since she's here as visitor visa, while my father passport will be send to Manila Philippines via VFSglobal?
Similar situation discussed here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sending-spouse-and-my-passport-for-ppr-in-different-countries.532161/

Reactions: maverick_got

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Who did Cardiologist test, what they check?

maverick_got

Jun 12, 2018
Who did Cardiologist test, what they check?
For my Dad, EKG and bloodtest.

For other test please refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiology_diagnostic_tests_and_procedures

-------------

Update for my parents: I got a reply from MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca indicating that I can send my moms passport to Ottawa and my Dad passport to them (Manila Philippines)

- I send my Moms passport last Wednesday - August 15, 2018 and Ottawa received it today.
- My Dad will bring again his passport and documents to VFS Manila next Monday since they rejected his picture yesterday.

Reactions: dadaum

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
For my Dad, EKG and bloodtest.

For other test please refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiology_diagnostic_tests_and_procedures

-------------

Update for my parents: I got a reply from MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca indicating that I can send my moms passport to Ottawa and my Dad passport to them (Manila Philippines)

- I send my Moms passport last Wednesday - August 15, 2018 and Ottawa received it today.
- My Dad will bring again his passport and documents to VFS Manila next Monday since they rejected his picture yesterday.
thanks
so ist possible to send passports to diff. VO since parents in diff. locations?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Kheru

Jun 1, 2018
I got a new request from CIC to submit resume of my dad (Principal Applicant)

Can someone please send the format we should send or it should be just a regular CV like we make for jobs. CIC...My parents are not

Rock1973

May 20, 2016
I got a new request from CIC to submit resume of my dad (Principal Applicant)

Can someone please send the format we should send or it should be just a regular CV like we make for jobs. CIC...My parents are not
Yes, Normal resume like we make for jobs.
Just make sure the dates are same as you originally submitted in IMM5669E-Background declaration, i.e. when you filled application.

Reactions: Kheru

rg1234

Jan 24, 2014
Finally I received yesterday the Passport Request for my mother application.

But she is currently in India (New Delhi). Just need some advise that can I go ahead send the passport Canada Embassy in New delhi or send an email to CPC Ottawa asking for the instruction how to send to New Delhi office.

Thanks in advance.

PS : hoping people who are still wait sho

maverick_got

Jun 12, 2018
Finally I received yesterday the Passport Request for my mother application.

But she is currently in India (New Delhi). Just need some advise that can I go ahead send the passport Canada Embassy in New delhi or send an email to CPC Ottawa asking for the instruction how to send to New Delhi office.

Thanks in advance.

PS : hoping people who are still wait sho
my parents passport request have this options
"
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
How and Where to Submit your Passport(s)/Photocopy(ies) of Passport(s) and required documents
1. If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)
Please note that you are required to pay a VAC service charge when submitting your passport and/or required documents.
Find more information on VAC service fees and locating a VAC near your area at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/.
WARNING: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS COURIERED TO OUR OFFICE NOR DO WE SEND VISA PACKAGES BY COURIER.
2. If you are residing in Canada – thru the Case Processing Center in Ottawa (CPC-O)
Submitting your document(s) in Canada
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on
your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you
may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case
Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or
courier to the following address with the additional following document:
· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if
you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post
retail outlet.
Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.
You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian
address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.
Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1"

If the above options was not included in the mail you received then I suggest email CPC ottawa and if they reply "yes" then attached that reply along with other requirement and arrange submit passport to https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/