+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello everyone,

It's been a while I was off from this forum due to some busy schedule.

My parents got their medicals/pcc request on 5th December. They have got their medicals done and PCC done.
He has emailed NDVO email address: DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with the copy of PCC and RPRF. My father also uploaded it on my cic website. He has also emailed the foreign travel form as well.
Can we email the photos or it has to be physically mailed?

Is there anything else that needs to be done? How is NDVO progressing?

Last edited:
Reactions: tian4738

Samsamsamsam

Feb 29, 2016
PGP Ottawa Office
2016.1.4 Application sent
2016.6.15 Sponsorship approved
2017.1.5 Medical request
2017.9.21 ATIP
2017.11.21 Ready for Visa email received. Decision Made.
2017.12.20 Final Decision Approved.
2017.12.22 PR documents received
2017.12.22 Landed as PR

dgpatel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
Did you get letter in your email ?
I received it in MyCIC account. There was a email that i have a new message in MyCIC account.

Reactions: yeti090

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi Folks,

Any update from NDVO ? We got our re-medical done in 1st week of Dec, 17 & mailed the additional documents required but nothing has happened after that. It still says we need more documents to process your application & background check yet has to start ?

No idea as to how it works from here ? If you are aware of the process - your answer will be appreciated. Thanks

MK9

Jan 23, 2017
Hi Folks,

Any update from NDVO ? We got our re-medical done in 1st week of Dec, 17 & mailed the additional documents required but nothing has happened after that. It still says we need more documents to process your application & background check yet has to start ?

No idea as to how it works from here ? If you are aware of the process - your answer will be appreciated. Thanks
Seems like they have gone into hibernation. We had our re-medicals done on 9th November .... No news after that nor any updates on the Website

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Seems like they have gone into hibernation. We had our re-medicals done on 9th November .... No news after that nor any updates on the Website
Wow ! Really Nov 9 - That is 2 months.
What does your background check say & are you stuck on the page saying that they need more documents ? Thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
My parents medicals have passed. Uploaded PCC, RPRF forms online on my cic website.
sent email to ndvo office with the following:
1. Photos
2. RPRF
3. PCC
4. Foreign Travel Form

They have also mailed the hard copy of the above by physical mail.

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Wow ! I wonder whats going on ? What does your background say Gary ?
To be very honest my friend I was never able to link my application to my account and never tried that desperately too. The telephonic update says the back ground check had not started yet. And on ECAS it says in progress for pr application and decision made for the sponsorship part. This update has been the same on ECAS since almost one year now.

So no clue man what’s gonna come up n when, All we can do is just wait n watch.

What’s ur say on this situation, also if any one else got some word of advise on this.

Jasabhi

Mar 12, 2017
Can anyone guide me about the PCC

So we do everything online and then pay the money and we take receipt to the passport office is that correct it please if you guide on the complete procedure

Thanks

apate

Feb 17, 2017
To be very honest my friend I was never able to link my application to my account and never tried that desperately too. The telephonic update says the back ground check had not started yet. And on ECAS it says in progress for pr application and decision made for the sponsorship part. This update has been the same on ECAS since almost one year now.

So no clue man what’s gonna come up n when, All we can do is just wait n watch.

What’s ur say on this situation, also if any one else got some word of advise on this.
the status on my end has been "medical recvd" . its been almost 10 months since meds.