+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

raju08

Mar 14, 2017
Hi every one,
Just need your prompt response today I got medical request for both of my parents. They did the medical sin feb 2017 and it’s not expired yet. How I will be able to communicate to them that it was already done in February.
This is the same form which we received in February. Can any one help me. It does not say that it’s for additional test.

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Hi every one,
Just need your prompt response today I got medical request for both of my parents. They did the medical sin feb 2017 and it’s not expired yet. How I will be able to communicate to them that it was already done in February.
This is the same form which we received in February. Can any one help me. It does not say that it’s for additional test.
I would recommend you email whichever office is looking into your file and ask them if this is a re-test, or the fact that they didn't realize you already had it done.

Earlier in the forum (perhaps 3 pages behind), someone did mention the same issue. Do read up on what they said about it. Thanks

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi every one,
Did you see "Medical passed " in my CIC?

bluemango

Aug 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there anyone can shed me some light to this, I logged into ecase today and noticed that some notes been added new If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

But my parents medical check have been done a few months ago and ecase has a line after the new added notes which saying ME have been received. my concerns is are they requesting more docunments? if yes, is it thru email or mail. I'm kinda confuse now.

Please give me some advise. Thanks vmuch in advance !
  1. We sent xx correspondence on Feb ,2017 . If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Medical results have been received.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
S
Are there anyone can shed me some light to this, I logged into ecase today and noticed that some notes been added new If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

But my parents medical check have been done a few months ago and ecase has a line after the new added notes which saying ME have been received. my concerns is are they requesting more docunments? if yes, is it thru email or mail. I'm kinda confuse now.

Please give me some advise. Thanks vmuch in advance !
  1. We sent xx correspondence on Feb ,2017 . If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Medical results have been received.
[/QUOTE. Same message in my ECas status.Confused what is this?

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents received medicals again.
Expired last year.
I see a lot of re- medicals from NDVO. I hope it is not the automated bulk emails and an officer is actually working on those files.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
My parents received medicals again.
Expired last year.
I see a lot of re- medicals from NDVO. I hope it is not the automated bulk emails and an officer is actually working on those files.
I was able to contact IRCC and it seems they are working on the files and these medicals request seem genuine (even for medicals which have not expired yet...but going to expire soon).

Reactions: IndoCanadian777

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was able to contact IRCC and it seems they are working on the files and these medicals request seem genuine (even for medicals which have not expired yet...but going to expire soon).
Really happy to know that they are working on the files.
All the best everyone.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Hi BlueMango, I conveyed I received the same message as yours.I informed about this message to my Immegration Consultant.She will inquire and reply. Did you inquire with Call Centre or through some other source? Please inform me. Any one who else received this message in ECas?Pl check.

rmash

Feb 24, 2013
Guys, anyone that got PPR from NDVO - does the PPR letter provide an option to submit the passport to Ottawa instead of NDVO? Has any one tried doing this? My mother is likely to be in Canada for the near future and we expect to get the PPR while she is in Canada. Not sure how we will handle the PPR if we get it while she is here. If anyone can share their experience doing this or provide any guidance that will be much appreciated. Thanks.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Guys, anyone that got PPR from NDVO - does the PPR letter provide an option to submit the passport to Ottawa instead of NDVO? Has any one tried doing this? My mother is likely to be in Canada for the near future and we expect to get the PPR while she is in Canada. Not sure how we will handle the PPR if we get it while she is here. If anyone can share their experience doing this or provide any guidance that will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Yes we can send the passport to Ottawa.My mother was in India and her file was with Ottawa.We were given option to send passport to NDVO and she got the PPR.So do not worry.

rmash

Feb 24, 2013
Yes we can send the passport to Ottawa.My mother was in India and her file was with Ottawa.We were given option to send passport to NDVO and she got the PPR.So do not worry.
Thanks a lot, dadaum, that is very helpful. An additional complication is that her passport expires within 6 months. I believe they require passport to be valid for at least 6 months. Getting a new passport is going to be significantly lengthy in Canada. Has anyone tried getting a stamping with pp validity less than 6 months? I have seen differring opinions on this on different forums. Hoping someone can share their experience.