+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
No action still from CIC for 2016 applicants . The process has been pretty much on hold from the past 6 months.:(

Wonder if we will see any activity this year (2017) in context to 2016 applicants getting Passport submission requests ??:)

Would love to hear the views of other people as to what they think ?? Thanks

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
No action still from CIC for 2016 applicants . The process has been pretty much on hold from the past 6 months.:(

Wonder if we will see any activity this year (2017) in context to 2016 applicants getting Passport submission requests ??:)

If 2017 applicants will get Passport Request what will be our feeling?Seeing time line shhet only 46.25% has got their PPR.Let the 2014,2015 batch be fast processed simaltaneously with us.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
If 2017 applicants will get Passport Request what will be our feeling?Seeing time line shhet only 46.25% has got their PPR.Let the 2014,2015 batch be fast processed simaltaneously with us.
Hi Dadaum,

You are mistaken. Only 46.2% PPR out of those who got the medical request only. As per the data of spread sheet only 23.5% applicants have got the PPR only (even their application not reached to the end point).
Only 96 applicant got their PPR out of 406 applicants. Even some about 30% applicants are still waiting for their sponsorship approval, only 295 out of 406 got sponsorship approved, 217 out of 295 approved got medical request and 96 got PPR out of 217 who got medical request.
In whole if you like to get exact number of 2016 applicants you have to multiply by 25 to all my above data.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016

Hi sam0001
what would be the thinking of 2014 and 2015 applicants at that time when we 2016 applicants were getting approval/medical request and even some PPR.
Not to compare with others they may be having a strong good luck with them. Not to be panic when your/ours turn comes we must get. God/lord has already chalked out the plan how and when every task is to be completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam0001 and dadaum

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Hi Dadaum,

You are mistaken. Only 46.2% PPR out of those who got the medical request only. As per the data of spread sheet only 23.5% applicants have got the PPR only (even their application not reached to the end point).
Only 96 applicant got their PPR out of 406 applicants. Even some about 30% applicants are still waiting for their sponsorship approval, only 295 out of 406 got sponsorship approved, 217 out of 295 approved got medical request and 96 got PPR out of 217 who got medical request.
In whole if you like to get exact number of 2016 applicants you have to multiply by 25 to all my above data.
Yes I misunderstood.Congratulations for your research and thorough study of figures. Many Thanks to Rosy for providing this spreadsheet facility through the facility of Canadavisa.con(David Cohen). I message you.Please reply if possible.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Yes I misunderstood.Congratulations for your research and thorough study of figures. Many Thanks to Rosy for providing this spreadsheet facility through the facility of Canadavisa.con(David Cohen). I message you.Please reply if possible.
Hi Dadaum,

You are always welcome. On which of the topic you leave the message to be replied by me.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hi Dadaum,

You are always welcome. On which of the topic you leave the message to be replied by me.

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi sam0001
what would be the thinking of 2014 and 2015 applicants at that time when we 2016 applicants were getting approval/medical request and even some PPR.
Not to compare with others they may be having a strong good luck with them. Not to be panic when your/ours turn comes we must get. God/lord has already chalked out the plan how and when every task is to be completed.
Thanks Kaka - I am not comparing to anyone, just curious as to what will be the next step by CIC.

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
There is no freaking logic in this case folks. It is a complete dumb system of CIC. Everyone in this forum or who has applied for is in wait to hear back. Website is still struck at 2014. There were only 5000 applications in 2014. Overall 250 working days every year n the ratio for every day comes to 20 applications a day. There might be lots of visa offices across the world which proves more less pressure on every visa office.

All the sponsors who have applied do have some some sort of visas for parents n all have afforded every cost of living by now, the only worry is of health in Canada. So on this token how expensive is health care back homes not as Canada. Any reason behind this no, overall it’s made by government too.

The biggest delay in all the applications is because of stupid PM bringing refugees to country, as they are stateless n will get citizenship right away n will turn out to be vote bank for next elections. Where as the permanent immigrants who spend to come n pay taxes n all other charges to come get the right to vote after 3-4 years. N next elections are in 19. So why to bother about the money they have spent n the emotions they carry, this has slowed down the process.

In a nut shell this is a dumb process ran by dumb government with no visibility to a common man. This is a complete dictatorship field of Government where we can do nothing except wait n watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: proulx

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
There is no freaking logic in this case folks. It is a complete dumb system of CIC. Everyone in this forum or who has applied for is in wait to hear back. Website is still struck at 2014. There were only 5000 applications in 2014. Overall 250 working days every year n the ratio for every day comes to 20 applications a day. There might be lots of visa offices across the world which proves more less pressure on every visa office.

All the sponsors who have applied do have some some sort of visas for parents n all have afforded every cost of living by now, the only worry is of health in Canada. So on this token how expensive is health care back homes not as Canada. Any reason behind this no, overall it’s made by government too.

The biggest delay in all the applications is because of stupid PM bringing refugees to country, as they are stateless n will get citizenship right away n will turn out to be vote bank for next elections. Where as the permanent immigrants who spend to come n pay taxes n all other charges to come get the right to vote after 3-4 years. N next elections are in 19. So why to bother about the money they have spent n the emotions they carry, this has slowed down the process.

In a nut shell this is a dumb process ran by dumb government with no visibility to a common man. This is a complete dictatorship field of Government where we can do nothing except wait n watch.
What to say...lately been feeling so stressed due to lack of proper response.
have no ideas on how things should be run even at this time.

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
What to say...lately been feeling so stressed due to lack of proper response.
have no ideas on how things should be run even at this time.
I know we get stressed but this system has no logic. All we can all do is wait patiently and nothing else. Stay calm! Lets hope we all
Get to hear news soon.

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Has anyone had experience where CIC says an email was sent to you, but you never received it in your linked account portal? What to do in this regard?

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hi dwhite

I think the Data you have mentioned in new entry of spread sheets belongs to 2017 and not to 2016 Please correct as per real date and year