+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Got an email from CIC to get the medical done again. My parents are here in Canada from last two years on SuperVisa, but still have to do it again. Called the call center and agent said if we have got the email, we have to get the medicals done.
Our application is in Back ground process from Nov 2016.
:(:mad::mad::(
Hi, you said that your parents are here from last 2 years on supervisa, so when and where you have done your parents previous medical exam for PGP application? Or that time you have submitted medical from super visa application? Also which VO is looking your parents file, i mean where you get this email from?
My parents medical also expires few weeks ago and theire status not saying no medical required, we will contact you if changes.......

Thanks,

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Hi, thanks for the update. We too got same message - did they send the medical form to you again? we didnt get anything..so wondering how to get that and go about with the medicals?
but the spreadsheet suggest that you got first medical request in Feb 2017...less than a year ago...so why did your medical expire early? is the spreadsheet not updated right?

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
but the spreadsheet suggest that you got first medical request in Feb 2017...less than a year ago...so why did your medical expire early? is the spreadsheet not updated right?
Hi...I am also not sure why we were asked..it says you need to do medical again. We don't mind getting it done..But the issue is the medical form has not been provided so how do we moved forward? Please help.

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Maybe the request to re-do medical is to re-check something they saw on their medicals. Maybe you should contact the person who did the medicals and see if they have anything form CIC for your parents as a re-check. If the medicals havent expired and you are being asked to re-do - that's what it is unless you have word the medical was a success

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
I applied Jan 2016 and got sponsor approval in April 2017 then med request in May as well as police check and request for RPR fees for my parents which they did and submitted in June - no word since - --- waiting patiently

D-V27

Apr 26, 2017
Hi, thanks for the update. We too got same message - did they send the medical form to you again? we didnt get anything..so wondering how to get that and go about with the medicals?
We got the forms from My CIC portal. Booked the appointment Oct 20th in Winnipeg. You should call CIC call center to get the forms.

Last edited:

D-V27

Apr 26, 2017
Hi, you said that your parents are here from last 2 years on supervisa, so when and where you have done your parents previous medical exam for PGP application? Or that time you have submitted medical from super visa application? Also which VO is looking your parents file, i mean where you get this email from?
My parents medical also expires few weeks ago and theire status not saying no medical required, we will contact you if changes.......

Thanks,
Hi,
We did super visa medical from India. But for PGP has to do it again so from Brandon, Manitoba as there was no appointment available in Winnipeg.
VO is Ottawa and got an notification email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca "You have a new message in your account for application".

Not sure, as today is exact 1 year we submitted the previous medical, so I thought system generated automatically. It's another $700 for medical :(:(

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I applied Jan 2016 and got sponsor approval in April 2017 then med request in May as well as police check and request for RPR fees for my parents which they did and submitted in June - no word since - --- waiting patiently
Hi,which LVO do you have?

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Hi,which LVO do you have?
Even though my dad is the principal applicant and was here with me in Ontario when I applied they sent my file to Kingston Jamaica as my mom lives there - the request for RPRF, Meds and police checks came from them - all sent in and now waiting since June.

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
I got selected in PGP-2017 in second round.
I have few questions. please help me on this.

I am living in Canada and my parents are in India.
Can I represent my parents by fill representative form?
Can I fill my canadian address in section of "mailing address" in all forms where ever require?
Thanks.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

SURE, YOU CAN

Can I fill my canadian address in section of "mailing address" in all forms where ever require?
Thanks.
EXCEPT PARENT'S ADDRESS ;)

vole_truongphi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017

Thanks.
you can fill the form but your parents need to sign the form to allow you to be a representative.

Last edited: