+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

fsv

Dec 31, 2016
I got letter from Immigration officer saying below.

We already submitted RCMP 2 month ago. They received it on 16th June 2017. They also put our old home address on this letter which is not on file. All other correspondence before had correct address.

What should i do how to proceed from here. Should i submit RCMP again... how to get the address right?

Please help

Below is the clause in the letter.

16. (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. We contacted you on 13/6/17 to request further documentation in respect of your application for permanent residence. You have not responded to that request. This documentation is required in order to assess whether you are admissible to Canada. It is unclear, at this time, whether you qualify for permanent residence in Canada or if you wish to proceed with your application. Please submit the following documentation: -

Please be aware that in order to complete your RCMP background checks, it is necessary for you to provide a full set of fingerprints taken and certified by your local police. This is at the request of the RCMP. Fingerprints taken by private or commercial agencies are not acceptable. Any costs which may be associated with this are your responsibility. You may want to show the police officer taking your fingerprints a copy of this email.

fsv

Dec 31, 2016
Hi Farhan, I am in kind of similar situation.

Where did ur parents submitted the fingerprints and how?

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Thanks you Very much for your quick reply back. Could you please elaborate how can we reply back to them(CIC). Do you mean sending out a letter from the MPP. Or if there is a way i can communicate with them through email/phone specific to my application.

Thanks
AP
Hello there

If you file is in Ottawa CPC, you should have email address on last correspondence that you received from IRCC about file transfer. But in case you don't, email address for CPC Ottawa is CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Thanks you Very much for your quick reply back. Could you please elaborate how can we reply back to them(CIC). Do you mean sending out a letter from the MPP. Or if there is a way i can communicate with them through email/phone specific to my application.

Thanks
AP
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Shravzs

jam_jam

May 10, 2013
HI guys,

Received my parents passport back from ottawa on 11th Sept. And they did landing yesterday.
It took ottawa almost a month to send passport back.
We did landing at Peace bridge.
We tried first at Rainbow bridge but they kicked us out saying they are too busy and today's quota is reached(we were there at 11am Tuesday). So would suggest avoid this one.

Thanks everyone for help....Good luck to others...

Reactions: YULIA-2016

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
HI guys,

Received my parents passport back from ottawa on 11th Sept. And they did landing yesterday.
It took ottawa almost a month to send passport back.
We did landing at Peace bridge.
We tried first at Rainbow bridge but they kicked us out saying they are too busy and today's quota is reached(we were there at 11am Tuesday). So would suggest avoid this one.

Thanks everyone for help....Good luck to others...
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us. Wishing you all the best and enjoy time with your parents.

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Did anyone got any Passport request lately from any visa office around the world ?

It has been pretty much dead, with no activity happening anywhere.
Wonder when we will see from action from CIC offices, if any left for the year 2017 ??

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Did anyone got any Passport request lately from any visa office around the world ?

It has been pretty much dead, with no activity happening anywhere.
Wonder when we will see from action from CIC offices, if any left for the year 2017 ??
last year they processed cases in Oct-Dec. lets see this time :rolleyes:

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Yesterday, when i logged in to my cic account, i found that the status updated. I was so excited to see the message but when i check the message, there was change in : Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. My parents did medical in Sept. 2016, so i think its automated change as it passed 1 year time.

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hello friends, I am applying in PGP-2017.
Can I include maternal and paternal benefits in annual income? Can I include Universal child care benefits in income?
Please reply. Thanks.