AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
YULIA-2016 said:
they have 3 mon to fill out full package so CIC shouldn't be so busy now with 2017
true
bcoz one of my friend has got an email asking them to submit the application in 90 days, and someone in linkedin whining about the process as his applicaiton got rejected in this year quota, so they are not that busy...

sevenseconds77

Nov 25, 2015
Hi All,

I am thankful to everyone on this thread. This has been an interesting voyage thus far.

Today I received an email requesting passport for VISA.

My Timelines..

Application - Jan 4th 2016.
Med / PCC Request August 2016
PPR - May 5th 2017.

Hang on tight....the wait will be over soon :)

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Congratulations!!!!

For how long has your file been under background check?

sevenseconds77 said:
Hi All,

I thankful to everyone on this thread. This has been an interesting voyage thus far.

Today I received an email requesting passport for VISA.

My Timelines..

Application - Jan 4th 2016.
Med / PCC Request August 2016
PPR - May 5th 2017.

Hang on tight....the wait will be over soon :)

sevenseconds77

Nov 25, 2015
Hey Tamilnadu,

Thanks, I think around 5-6 months. I sent pcc around October. Today it changed to Decision Made in ECAS. My CIC is not updated yet.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Thanks!! Enjoy the weekend with awesome feeling of successfully completing the process :)

Best wishes!!!

sevenseconds77 said:
Hey Tamilnadu,

Thanks, I think around 5-6 months. I sent pcc around October. Today it changed to Decision Made.

sevenseconds77

Nov 25, 2015
Thank you again....Truly I feel quite happy even though I try not to be.

I am sure you'll hear back pretty soon...cud be tonight too...

In fact I checked my phone at 2:am and the email was there

MK9

Jan 23, 2017
Hi There,

Congrats !. I presume you would have sent your mom's passport to Ottawa ?. How long did CPC-Ottawa take to stamp & return PP after receipt ?

Thanks

quote author=r3su1 link=topic=333951.msg5987968#msg5987968 date=1493952627]
Hi everyone,

My mother just got her passport back with landing Visa. Because she is with us in Canada, so I called CIC yesterday to book an appointment for landing in one of the IRCC offices within Canada (in our case, it is Vancouver). Does any one know a few questions I have below, because the CIC agent could not answer them through phone?

1) how soon to get the appointment date after calling CIC?
2) by which method will IRCC office contact me? By mail? Or by Email(Previous correspondences all by Email)? Or by phone?
3) how many days are usually between the date on which I receive the correspondence with the appointment date and the actual appointment date?

Thanks a lot!
[/quote]

KOONI

Mar 2, 2017
lili2013 said:
My parents file is in Ankara and they are from Iran too. They were asked for medical and pcc in December 2016. All done and submitted in first week of Jan. They passed medical.... but from then, no news yet :(
Don't worry, I submitted my in laws medicals in September and pcc in December. Had to resubmit another form three times due to missing info. and still waiting,

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
About two weeks in total

MK9 said:
Hi There,

Congrats !. I presume you would have sent your mom's passport to Ottawa ?. How long did CPC-Ottawa take to stamp & return PP after receipt ?

Thanks

quote author=r3su1 link=topic=333951.msg5987968#msg5987968 date=1493952627]
Hi everyone,

My mother just got her passport back with landing Visa. Because she is with us in Canada, so I called CIC yesterday to book an appointment for landing in one of the IRCC offices within Canada (in our case, it is Vancouver). Does any one know a few questions I have below, because the CIC agent could not answer them through phone?

1) how soon to get the appointment date after calling CIC?
2) by which method will IRCC office contact me? By mail? Or by Email(Previous correspondences all by Email)? Or by phone?
3) how many days are usually between the date on which I receive the correspondence with the appointment date and the actual appointment date?

Thanks a lot!

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Congrats sevenseconds77!

Have they asked to submit the passport to Ottawa CPC?

May I know which country your parents are? Did their application went to their LMO first and then forwarded to Ottawa, or what?

Thanks,

sevenseconds77 said:
Thank you again....Truly I feel quite happy even though I try not to be.

I am sure you'll hear back pretty soon...cud be tonight too...

In fact I checked my phone at 2:am and the email was there

sevenseconds77

Nov 25, 2015
Congrats sevenseconds77!

Have they asked to submit the passport to Ottawa CPC?

May I know which country your parents are? Did their application went to their LMO first and then forwarded to Ottawa, or what?

Thanks,
Thanks Bsz, No I am submitting the passport to New Delhi India. I am not sure if the file got transferred, I was recently told it was still with Ottawa.

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone from the Mexico LVO had any progress? Medical, Police Certs., etc?

MK9

Jan 23, 2017
Hi All,

I encountered a strange situation & just want to check if any one of you came across this or maybe even heard something similar. My mother received a 'Passport Request Letter' by email from NDVO on April 17, 2017 instructing her to submit her Passport, 2 photographs and copy of the email to either VFS India or CPC-O within 30 days to finalize the application. The Ecas & MyCIC status have been static since August 2016.

She has been with us since 2012 in Toronto on SuperVisa, so we forwarded the required documents to CPC-O on 20th April. Unfortunately, the documents were returned by CPC-O with a letter dated May 4, 2017 indicating that her passport is being returned as her file is still in progress.

I tried getting help on the 1-888-242-2100, but it just cuts off with ‘we are busy, try later’ once I enter the Application Number.

I have used the Case specific inquiry web form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp and written to NDVO & hoping to hear something from them soon.

Thanks a lot …

Category........: PGP 2016
Visa Office......: NDVO
App. Filed.......: 04-01-2016
File Transfer...: 06-07-2016
PCC/ Doc request: 07-07-2016
Current Status ECAS: Medicals received.,
MYCIC : Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility

tanjerine

May 13, 2010
Hi all,

My parents just got a request (from Manila Office) to pay for the Right of PR fee and to submit some additional documents (personal history, NBI clearance) I'm hoping their application gets approved soon!

~Tanjerine

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Hi all,

My parents just got a request (from Manila Office) to pay for the Right of PR fee and to submit some additional documents (personal history, NBI clearance) I'm hoping their application gets approved soon!

~Tanjerine
Grats Tanjerine! :) When was your file transferred to MVO?

Reactions: tanjerine