Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iluvbaguio said:
Thank you Jesa for your reply..

Actually based on CIC request, they did not mention in the letter that the NBI certificate must be tumbmark and signed , but in my parents in-law request that we just received last three weeks ago CIC already mention in the letter that the certificate must be thumb marked and signed.

The two letters from CIC that I received last December does not say anything about the thumb mark and signature. In my parents in-law request which is the newer one the did request.

What should I do? They might ask us to sign this form before they request for passport and this may delay the processing time.

From what I learned is that the certificate should already have the digital thumb mark and signature from the forms we submitted during application and usually when you received the certificate it should be there already. What NBI office did is that they provided us with certificate with missing thumb print and signature.

I am thinking of sending CIC again a copy of NBI/Police Clearance with signature and thumb mark.

THank you very much
Sorry I just check my MOM NBI just now, you're right there is a digital thumb mark, we send that without signature. I suggest you have to send another NBI with digital thumb mark...BTW Where is your MOM right now?

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi,

If it was done 2 days ago, I would suggest you check it now on Monday or Tuesday. You should have an update with medical results.

Good Luck !

Z

Simp said:
Thank you.

Their current status shows

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So i assume still medical not recieved and medical was done 2 days back and for my father they asked to call after 2 days for reports.

S

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Looks like most people are receiving IME/PCC requests.

Have not seen any new PPR posts in the last couple of weeks. CIC seemed to be working to be working on applications that had IME/PCC done by Sep/OCT. Hope they keep up the momentum!

EFAHIM

Dec 6, 2014
Does anyone know how to send the police clearance certificate? my visa processing office in in Ottawa. Should I send the scanned copy through email or my CIC? Please let me know what is the email address. Thank you so much! and best of luck.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
EFAHIM said:
Does anyone know how to send the police clearance certificate? my visa processing office in in Ottawa. Should I send the scanned copy through email or my CIC? Please let me know what is the email address. Thank you so much! and best of luck.
Rossei said:
CPC-O Email Address
Email all Documents to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Email RPRF to: CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca
As a backup, you can also upload PCC and other requested docs on to your MyCIC account.

akumar1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
27-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-7-2016
Hello All and Rossie,

I would like to get my mothers application updated in the SS.
I will send the missing details as PM to you by the end of the day today.

I have few questions based on the reply you and others posted on this forum. Hopefully you or someone can answer the question:

1. Amount to be paid along with the PCC and Medical: I have paid $550 ($75 Sponsor and $475 Principal Applicant [mother]).
2. I do not see the option of paying the rest of the remainder fee of $490 i.e. Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the link provided in the email and also provided by the chat representative.

Link is:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
or
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

So, asking anyone who were able to pay the RPRF Fees and what are the steps with correct link.
Thanks,

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akumar1 said:
Hello All and Rossie,

I would like to get my mothers application updated in the SS.
I will send the missing details as PM to you by the end of the day today.

I have few questions based on the reply you and others posted on this forum. Hopefully you or someone can answer the question:

1. Amount to be paid along with the PCC and Medical: I have paid $550 ($75 Sponsor and $475 Principal Applicant [mother]).
2. I do not see the option of paying the rest of the remainder fee of $490 i.e. Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the link provided in the email and also provided by the chat representative.

Link is:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
or
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

So, asking anyone who were able to pay the RPRF Fees and what are the steps with correct link.
Thanks,
Both link's are Ok
But more easy the eservices

victoria345

Jul 11, 2016
Hi,

I have received the request for PCC and the email states that I have to send it via email.

Which Email am I sending it to?

Thanks

akumar1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
27-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-7-2016
Hi Victoria345,

Look for the information from Rossie on this page itself, just few posts above:

CPC-O Email Address

Hope that helps.

victoria345 said:
Hi,

I have received the request for PCC and the email states that I have to send it via email.

Which Email am I sending it to?

Thanks

victoria345

Jul 11, 2016
akumar1 said:
Hi Victoria345,

Look for the information from Rossie on this page itself, just few posts above:

CPC-O Email Address

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much!!

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
akumar1 said:
...2. I do not see the option of paying the rest of the remainder fee of $490 i.e. Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the link provided in the email and also provided by the chat representative.

Link is:
...https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Thanks,
Hi akumar1,

The link you already have is correct.
1) Use the 2nd link (eservices) as already mentioned.
2) When the page loads click on 'Continue',
3) then 'Immigration',
4) then click on 'Right of permanent resident fee' this link is just above the words 'Family sponsorship'.
5) Enter # of applications and submit.
6) then make payment.

Hope this helps.

akumar1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
27-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-7-2016
Anon2016 said:
Hi akumar1,

The link you already have is correct.
1) Use the 2nd link (eservices) as already mentioned.
2) When the page loads click on 'Continue',
3) then 'Immigration',
4) then click on 'Right of permanent resident fee' this link is just above the words 'Family sponsorship'.
5) Enter # of applications and submit.
6) then make payment.

Hope this helps.
Thanks,

I see where I was wrong. Ended up clicking the correct option in one of those steps.
Payment done and send the emails as well.

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
akumar1 said:
Thanks,

I see where I was wrong. Ended up clicking the correct option in one of those steps.
Payment done and send the emails as well.
Happy to hear it worked for you. All the best with your application!

EFAHIM

Dec 6, 2014
Rossei said:
As a backup, you can also upload PCC and other requested docs on to your MyCIC account.
Thank you so much for the information. I have send the document by email it will probably will take 20 business day!!
I tried to upload the document through my CIC but i dont see any option to upload the document anywhere. I follow the steps from CIC site and dont see any option for upload in "Documents submitted by the client" section :(.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.

Another thing if i remember you were asked at some point for photographs ?my parents have never been asked for photographs but in case if they are required later then i can send it now with PC and schedule A ? what specifications and how many they need ?

Another thing is whenthey fill the application, they wrote my Canadian address as they were here though they never stayed here more than 6 months ,do i need to change their address by going online ?

S

ztariq said:
Hi,

If it was done 2 days ago, I would suggest you check it now on Monday or Tuesday. You should have an update with medical results.

Good Luck !

Z