File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
tanjerine said:
Hi,

Just got my SA approval today. Purolator 9:43 batch. Application has been transferred to Manila office. Does anyone know how long until they get any updates/requests from that office?

Thanks,
Tanjerine
Congratulations on getting SA finaly. Great Patience is required for this much delay in SA when most of the persons have got it of the same batch.Congratulations again and good wishes for the faster processing.

singhraminder

Jan 5, 2015
skekk said:
My parents got their passport request!!!!! No forms to complete btw!
My timeline for your reference (Quebec application).
Delivered Jan 4th with UPS
May 15th SA
Sept 15th request for medical, police certificates, fees and Quebec certificates.
Oct 15th everything provided except of Quebec certificate.
Dec 15th Quebec certificate provided
Jan 19th passports requested, no additional forms or questions
Congratulations and could you please tell me, how did you submit the CSQ
I am also from Quebec and submitted the CSQ via email to NDVO

Thanks
Raminder

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
poison said:
I am tracking status on VFSONLINE for my parents passports that were submitted to NDVO on January 6th. As of today it shows that passports dispatched from NDVO. Hoping to receive it tomorrow or by Monday.
First of all, congratulations!! It's almost over! :)

I need to use VFS to send requested documents to Manila visa office since my parents are in Korea although the PR processing has been done in Ottawa.
Anyway, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind..

1. Did you have to fill out Appendix B when receiving PPR email? I have to. If you did, was it part of the email you received or a separate file attached?
2. Did your parents fill out the Appendix B or did you fill it out and let them sign it? I may have to fill it out and email them a scanned copy then let my dad sign it. Is this okay?
3. Did you print out the email you received and send it with other requested documents? So the printout copy will show details of the email (subject, from, to, date). Is this what you sent to them?
4. When you paid fees to VFS, was the fee for each application or each person? In my case, mom & dad, so two people, do I double the fees?
5. Did your photographer have any problems understanding the photo specifications in English? Since there's no copy in Korean, I'm wondering if any photographer will do it accurately.. What do you think?

Sorry for these many questions... I will really appreciate it if you could give me any advice on these...

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
tanjerine said:
Hi,

Just got my SA approval today. Purolator 9:43 batch. Application has been transferred to Manila office. Does anyone know how long until they get any updates/requests from that office?

Thanks,
Tanjerine
Congratulations, finally!! Wish you all the best for quick process!

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
rus66958 said:
Hi tamilnadu,

let me know when your BC begins. I will do same.

Thanks
hey, could you please add the dates from the appln received date in your signature, so that it will give an idea for everyone.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
tamilnadu said:
yes, sure, let's do that. Great idea!

Our timeline are almost same.

Checking MyCic multiple times a day ;D
hey, could you please add the dates from the appln received date in your signature, so that it will give an idea for everyone.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
SH Korea said:
First of all, congratulations!! It's almost over! :)

I need to use VFS to send requested documents to Manila visa office since my parents are in Korea although the PR processing has been done in Ottawa.
Anyway, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind..

1. Did you have to fill out Appendix B when receiving PPR email? I have to. If you did, was it part of the email you received or a separate file attached?
2. Did your parents fill out the Appendix B or did you fill it out and let them sign it? I may have to fill it out and email them a scanned copy then let my dad sign it. Is this okay?
3. Did you print out the email you received and send it with other requested documents? So the printout copy will show details of the email (subject, from, to, date). Is this what you sent to them?
4. When you paid fees to VFS, was the fee for each application or each person? In my case, mom & dad, so two people, do I double the fees?
5. Did your photographer have any problems understanding the photo specifications in English? Since there's no copy in Korean, I'm wondering if any photographer will do it accurately.. What do you think?

Sorry for these many questions... I will really appreciate it if you could give me any advice on these...
Please see the answers below:
1. There was no Appendix B attached to PPR email and hence nothing was filled by my parents.
2. I am not too sure about it since there was no such form in my email.
3. Thats correct. Just print the PPR email received from CIC and take it along with you to VFS. That is an entry point to VFS process.
4. VFS charges fees on person basis, so double the amount since you have two Clients on the same Application.
5. There was no issue with photographer or photo studio. If you go to a branded/popular photo studio in India, all you have to do is just say which country are you applying and they take care of the specifications. In your case, i would recommend downloading the photo instructions and use some online tool to translate text in to Korean, it may help!

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
poison said:
Please see the answers below:
1. There was no Appendix B attached to PPR email and hence nothing was filled by my parents.
2. I am not too sure about it since there was no such form in my email.
3. Thats correct. Just print the PPR email received from CIC and take it along with you to VFS. That is an entry point to VFS process.
4. VFS charges fees on person basis, so double the amount since you have two Clients on the same Application.
5. There was no issue with photographer or photo studio. If you go to a branded/popular photo studio in India, all you have to do is just say which country are you applying and they take care of the specifications. In your case, i would recommend downloading the photo instructions and use some online tool to translate text in to Korean, it may help!
Thank you so much for all your answers, Poison. I really appreciate it. It really helped a lot!

Again, congratulations!

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poison said:
I am tracking status on VFSONLINE for my parents passports that were submitted to NDVO on January 6th. As of today it shows that passports dispatched from NDVO. Hoping to receive it tomorrow or by Monday.
That means it takes approximately 2 weeks to process and deliver visa stamped passports from NDVO based on your timeline ?

So you know approximately when the status changed to "being processed" to "dispatched" ?

We submitted passports to NDVO on 18th Jan so we should be expecting it around Feb first week.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
For those that are submitting the police certificate, the letter instructs us to send/upload a scanned copy. Is this done through the My CIC account or sent to some email address?

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
_MK_ said:
For those that are submitting the police certificate, the letter instructs us to send/upload a scanned copy. Is this done through the My CIC account or sent to some email address?
if you are able to do it, then do it, no harm in it.
both are electronic and zero cost involved

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
While visiting ECas SAShows Decision made and PR shows INPROCESS since last week of September. But when I click the In Process it does not show from when they started processing my file. Is any person facing similar situation?

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Good News to share with NDVO applicants:
Last week, i asked NDVO about our concerns whether they have received all the documents that we have submitted to them by post including copy of RPRF, PCC, Schedule A , duly completed Travel Information Form, Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form etc.
And with in a week, we get reply saying that " We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly."
So this means they are alive and doing their jobs. Hope to get some good news soon. Good luck everyone !!!

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
PGPCLAN said:
That means it takes approximately 2 weeks to process and deliver visa stamped passports from NDVO based on your timeline ?

So you know approximately when the status changed to "being processed" to "dispatched" ?

We submitted passports to NDVO on 18th Jan so we should be expecting it around Feb first week.
Passports were submitted to local VFS office on 6th Jan, VFS tracking shows "being processed" at NDVO on 9th Jan, VFS tracking shows "dispatched" on 19th Jan. Hope it helps.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
poison said:
Passports were submitted to local VFS office on 6th Jan, VFS tracking shows "being processed" at NDVO on 9th Jan, VFS tracking shows "dispatched" on 19th Jan. Hope it helps.
To be more precise, this is what is showing exactly on VFS Tracking right now:

"Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 20/01/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

Today it is showing date as 20/01/2017, yesterday it was showing same message with date as 19/01/2017.