+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

PGPCLAN

Full Member
Jan 10, 2017
36
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poison said:
To be more precise, this is what is showing exactly on VFS Tracking right now:

"Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 20/01/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

Today it is showing date as 20/01/2017, yesterday it was showing same message with date as 19/01/2017.

Thank you for the info ! It is really helpful.

So it is approximately 10 days window for stamping and few days for delivery here and there.

Looks like they have dynamic date field which changes as the date changes so that nobody complaints about delays in delivery... lol....

All the best !
 

poison

Hero Member
Mar 10, 2010
273
9
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
True, I thought the same! Received email today (before an hour) from VFS which contains the same message but with yesterday's date!!
 

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
125
1
I posted this earlier but haven't got any advice yet..

The PPR email says I need to notify them if there is change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
On our Generic application form, I put my Canada address as a current mailing address since I had to be contacted on behalf of my parents. I put my parents' Korea address as their residential address. None of us moved so nothing changed, but on Appendix B, I have to put my parents phone number and their Korea address as mailing address since they have to receive the final documents, not me. When I logged in to check Ecas using my Dad's credential, the home address is one in Korea and it says "click here to change this mailing address". It looks like it recognizes the Korea address as mailing address.

Should I notify the office that our mailing address is changed (like from Canada to Korea??) or should I just leave it and just put the Korea address on Appendix B?
 

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
147
14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeti090 said:
Good News to share with NDVO applicants:
Last week, i asked NDVO about our concerns whether they have received all the documents that we have submitted to them by post including copy of RPRF, PCC, Schedule A , duly completed Travel Information Form, Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form etc.
And with in a week, we get reply saying that " We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly."
So this means they are alive and doing their jobs. Hope to get some good news soon. Good luck everyone !!!
Yeah, I got the same answer from them ( NDVO ) in November.
 

adip19

Full Member
Sep 19, 2016
44
0
yeti090 said:
Good News to share with NDVO applicants:
Last week, i asked NDVO about our concerns whether they have received all the documents that we have submitted to them by post including copy of RPRF, PCC, Schedule A , duly completed Travel Information Form, Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form etc.
And with in a week, we get reply saying that " We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly."
So this means they are alive and doing their jobs. Hope to get some good news soon. Good luck everyone !!!
Actually, even after 5 months ,your file is still in queue, awaiting to be reviewed by visa office. One of my friend also got same reply more than 2 months back.
 

naveen73

Full Member
Mar 10, 2012
27
0
yeti090 said:
Good News to share with NDVO applicants:
Last week, i asked NDVO about our concerns whether they have received all the documents that we have submitted to them by post including copy of RPRF, PCC, Schedule A , duly completed Travel Information Form, Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form etc.
And with in a week, we get reply saying that " We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly."
So this means they are alive and doing their jobs. Hope to get some good news soon. Good luck everyone !!!
Can you let me know how did you contacted NDVO. I had submitted PCC, FEES and then additional documents which they requested on Nov 29 but nothing is updated in ECAS or MYCIC. In MYCIC it shows background check in progress.
 

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
147
14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveen73 said:
Can you let me know how did you contacted NDVO. I had submitted PCC, FEES and then additional documents which they requested on Nov 29 but nothing is updated in ECAS or MYCIC. In MYCIC it shows background check in progress.
you can use the webform ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp ) or send it to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Pls share your timeline.
 

naveen73

Full Member
Mar 10, 2012
27
0
IndoCanadian777 said:
you can use the webform ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp ) or send it to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Pls share your timeline.
Category........: PGP 2016
Visa Office......: NDVO
App. Filed.......: 04-01-2016
File Transfer...: 24-06-2016
PCC/ Doc request: 01-07-2016
MEDICAL............: Complete in August
PCC/Doc Sent.....: 31-08-2016
Additional Doc Request: 29-11-2016
 

UOC

Hero Member
Nov 4, 2010
405
6
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, do the medical results have to be sent by mail to visa office or they will receive directly from medical examiner.
 

canpuneet

Hero Member
Feb 19, 2010
249
11
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
UOC said:
Hi guys, do the medical results have to be sent by mail to visa office or they will receive directly from medical examiner.
The physician will submit medical tests results directly to CIC
 

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
100
9
Just received Medical,PCC,RPRF request

Would appreciate if someone can help me with the following query

Last time I did my E Medicals (March 2016) for super visa which is still valid. I believe the medicals were uploaded to my CIC profile. Why CIC is requesting it again? Did someone go through this situation and guide me the next course. Should I inform CIC about the Valid E medicals with them? If someone successfully done this.


What is the email where I can inform CIC about the medical information already with them?

Secondly my PCC was also submitted ( dated July 2016) does it expire in 6 months. Should I apply for new PCC?

Also please let me know where to forward new PCC.


Thanks for your help.
 

ic162k

Star Member
May 17, 2014
50
13
Hi Folks,

Just received PCC, Medical, RPRF and updated schedule A request from London Visa office

one question though,

in Schedule A background question 8 Personal History, we missed the outside travel information that my parent had

if i add those travel in question 8 along with the note of apology, would it be sufficient?

any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
 

UOC

Hero Member
Nov 4, 2010
405
6
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ic162k said:
Hi Folks,

Just received PCC, Medical, RPRF and updated schedule A request from London Visa office

one question though,

in Schedule A background question 8 Personal History, we missed the outside travel information that my parent had

if i add those travel in question 8 along with the note of apology, would it be sufficient?

any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
You can use this opportunity to correct the mistake with a note explaining that it was an honest mistake. It may cause trouble if they find out later on.
 

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
101
2
Hello,

Question 8 is for personal history of last 10 years. If you're working then you're working. Now my question is that if you travelled for 1 month duration for vacation do you need to enter that detail under question 8 ?
I don't think so and that's why I never entered any of May parents vacation details which were always 1 month.
Please confirm as I have also received the request to submit schedule A as well.

Thanks

ic162k said:
Hi Folks,

Just received PCC, Medical, RPRF and updated schedule A request from London Visa office

one question though,

in Schedule A background question 8 Personal History, we missed the outside travel information that my parent had

if i add those travel in question 8 along with the note of apology, would it be sufficient?

any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks