+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Lsg

Jan 15, 2016
ciantiik said:
We recently received a similar email requesting the police certificate. It explained that you should reply directly to the email with your File no:

"Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title."
Could you please give me the email address you send your documents to?

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
Lsg said:
Can someone please answer this question. I have asked this before, but got no answer. Does anyone know to what email address I should send the police certificate? I got a message on the online account that the police certificate is required with no email address provided to send it to. Your help is appreciated! Thanks.

I sent it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and also uploaded it on Mycic account

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
jeffporfirio1 said:
So who is all still stuck at "Application Received"?
Jan 5th CP
One of my application is still "Application Received" Jan5th as well. But I received a sponsorship approval last 12th August and CIC mention in the letter the application will be transfer to Ottawa for processing.. No words since 12th August..

chinita01

Jan 11, 2017
KitsuneDream said:
Hey there kababayan! Yup, we received sponsorship approval, I think, August 2nd. Initially, our file was transferred to MVO, but it was changed to CPC-O. Haven't heard from them since. Yours was transferred to Ottawa as well? Hope we hear from them soon.

Hi KitsuneDream,

Is your parents in Manila or here in Canada? Why did they transfer the file from MVO to Ottawa?

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For people who are asking where to email the documents - You need to check your VO first. CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca is for people who have their application being processed at Ottawa office. If your office is different you need to find the right email address and email them.

Also, you should be able to upload the documents in MyCIC account itself.

chinita01

Jan 11, 2017
planningtogo said:
Anyone form Manila VO got passport request?

Thanks!
Hi planningtogo,

My parents file is with MVO too. We are also waiting for PPR till now. What is your last update with them?

PCC and Medicals done last end of July 2016.

chinita01

Jan 11, 2017
Can anyone pls help? How do you link an application to an existing GCkey account? I tried linking my mom's application to her existing account but after filling up all the details it says no account found.

Does anyone have a knowledge re this? Hope you could me.

Lsg

Jan 15, 2016
chinita01 said:
Can anyone pls help? How do you link an application to an existing GCkey account? I tried linking my mom's application to her existing account but after filling up all the details it says no account found.

There is an option in your cic account called "Link an existing application". Click on that and fill out the info. If it can't find it, you are probably entering wrong info. Go back to the forms you submitted to ensure your input is exact same as your forms.

rus66958

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
06-12-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-11-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
LANDED..........
11-12-2013
tamilnadu said:
wondering how many days usually it takes for ecas or mycic to show medical results received after the medical exam?
Hi.. my mom and dad did their medical on 26th December and my dad was then asked to do ecg and echo on 2 January which he submitted on the same day. Today their status is saying passed. so it took a week.

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
I was facing the same issue until I tried to enter the number of applicants on the file as 4 ( 2 for my parents(sponsored applicant and dependent) and 2 for sponsors( my wife and I). The next time I tried, I was able to link the app.

Also, I created the CIC login for the principal applicant and not for the sponsor.

Hope that helps!.

chinita01 said:

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
friday81 said:
I am still waiting for sponsorship approval. Jan4th applicant.
Please join this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2016-pgp-applicants-still-waiting-for-sponsorship-approval-sa-t464480.0.html