Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
LANDED..........
11-12-2013
My father was referred to a cardiologist as he has permanent pacemaker and as well as metallic valve. He was asked to go through ECG and Echo. The cardiologist submitted his report and the summary is cardiac status as per NYHA class I (No limitation of physical activity. Ordinary physical activity does not cause undue fatigue, palpitation, dyspnea) and prognosis is satisfactory.

Does any one has such experience? What is the probability of my dad to pass the medical.

Thanks

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rus66958 said:
My father was referred to a cardiologist as he has permanent pacemaker and as well as metallic valve. He was asked to go through ECG and Echo. The cardiologist submitted his report and the summary is cardiac status as per NYHA class I (No limitation of physical activity. Ordinary physical activity does not cause undue fatigue, palpitation, dyspnea) and prognosis is satisfactory.

Does any one has such experience? What is the probability of my dad to pass the medical.

Thanks
My friends dad 75 years old passed medical exam with a pacemaker. And yes he had to make some additional tests too. He is landing in May 2017!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends, congrats to all of those who have received PPR.

Is anyone received request to provide latest proof of income after submitting application in 2016.

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
El1975 said:
El1975 said:
Please can anyone advise if is still waiting for background check while medical, police certificate and fee has been submitted early October 2016.

Thank you.
We are in the same boat. Submitted RPRF, Medical and PCC end of September. BC In Progress starting mid December 2016. Waiting to hear since then. Its been close to 4 months.

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
iluvbaguio said:
Hi KitsuneDream.

Do you have an Sponsorship approval already? I have sponsorship approval dated 12 Aug 2016.. but after that no update. my client application status is still received application January 5, 2016 still.

I don't know why..
Hey there kababayan! Yup, we received sponsorship approval, I think, August 2nd. Initially, our file was transferred to MVO, but it was changed to CPC-O. Haven't heard from them since. Yours was transferred to Ottawa as well? Hope we hear from them soon.

El1975

Dec 23, 2016
PGPCLAN said:
We are in the same boat. Submitted RPRF, Medical and PCC end of September. BC In Progress starting mid December 2016. Waiting to hear since then. Its been close to 4 months.
Thank you for your response. At least your background check is in progress ours hasn't started yet. It's been closed to 4 months now. I was just wondering if we call cic do they tell anything...

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
El1975 said:
Thank you for your response. At least your background check is in progress ours hasn't started yet. It's been closed to 4 months now. I was just wondering if we call cic do they tell anything...
My personal opinion is that it is not going to help as they are probably waiting for the information from other organizations (security agencies / local organizations of the country from which the file is submitted) etc.

GCMS notes could possibly help ?

El1975

Dec 23, 2016
PGPCLAN said:
My personal opinion is that it is not going to help as they are probably waiting for the information from other organizations (security agencies / local organizations of the country from which the file is submitted) etc.

GCMS notes could possibly help ?
What is GCMS?

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
El1975 said:
What is GCMS?
I think it stands for "Global Case Management System" which is used by CIC to process the file. Based on the my reading, what I understand is that GCMS notes will provide you higher level of detail than ECAS / my CIC account on the status of your file.

Again, by requesting GCMS notes will not help to gauge the time it will take for the file to move into subsequent stage. Sometimes it just the work load. At the end of the day, CIC is also an office.

Also, your BC might already be started based on what I read in couple of other sites. The day you received request for Medicals, RPRF etc., your BC starts. Just not updated on ECAS.

Again these information is based on my reading from multiple sources online. No body exactly knows what happens on the floor !

El1975

Dec 23, 2016
PGPCLAN said:
I think it stands for "Global Case Management System" which is used by CIC to process the file. Based on the my reading, what I understand is that GCMS notes will provide you higher level of detail than ECAS / my CIC account on the status of your file.

Again, by requesting GCMS notes will not help to gauge the time it will take for the file to move into subsequent stage. Sometimes it just the work load. At the end of the day, CIC is also an office.

Also, your BC might already be started based on what I read in couple of other sites. The day you received request for Medicals, RPRF etc., your BC starts. Just not updated on ECAS.

Again these information is based on my reading from multiple sources online. No body exactly knows what happens on the floor !
Thank you so much for the explanation. I didn't know that exists something like that. I thought we can find everything in the cic application status or the cic login which gives you some more details. Do I need to request the GCMS notes or I can find them somewhere online?

Thanks again

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
KitsuneDream said:
Hey there kababayan! Yup, we received sponsorship approval, I think, August 2nd. Initially, our file was transferred to MVO, but it was changed to CPC-O. Haven't heard from them since. Yours was transferred to Ottawa as well? Hope we hear from them soon.
Thank you KitsuneDream. Yes we have to wait.. I have to applications both approved (SA) and transferred to CPC-Ottawa on 12 August, one have medical request already and the other is still waiting.. Maybe because of the application was handled by two different visa officer. One is faster than the other.

May ask KitsuneDream. Is your status in your mycic says in-process or received application still?

Thank you

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
El1975 said:
Thank you so much for the explanation. I didn't know that exists something like that. I thought we can find everything in the cic application status or the cic login which gives you some more details. Do I need to request the GCMS notes or I can find them somewhere online?

Thanks again
You will need to order one from CIC website. I am not able to post the link here for some reason. You can try searching on google GCMS notes CIC and you should be able to find it.