File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
nav1982 said:
Already have it .
cool, now coming back to your question... none of us can say, how long it will take, however i read most of the posts/replies

i have seen someone who is waiting from june/july of this year PGP, who has submitted PCC, medicals & RPRF
and couple of them who got it in 2 to 3 months

since you and me are on the same boat, so i am not expecting anything in this year, between jan 2017 to april 2017, we should get it, i see a hidden logic, again i might be wrong, people whoever got their visa stamped, its till the 1 year completion of the medicals, assume your parents medicals were done on 1st nov 2016, irrespective of your passport request, your landing has to be done before 31st oct 2017. its general expectation to allow atleast 6 months of time to do their landing, for various reasons.

so now your can count the time.

To all experts, correct me if i was wrong in any of the above explanation.

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Thanks
I am the sponsor in fact I filled all the forms last year in Dec but we did not fill rep form (I thought it was not necessary). So that mean I can call them as sponsor because I don't want call them as my father (Same thing I don't want have any adverse comment on the file). I just wanna make sure whether they received PCC which I uploaded from MyCIC account and they are not looking for something else.
VERY CONFUSED :eek: I dont k what to do?ow
When you are calling as a sponsor make sure to give them your FATHER's UCI number, not yours. Some reps are not willing to help so he/she would just read the info from YOUR CIC applicant status page (it usually says that you are approved as a sponsor and that's it).

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
my parents are not in Canada, can I ask them sign the form, scan it, send the scanned form to me, I print it out and send the scanned form to CIC? Or do I have to submit the form with original signature? Thanks!

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
kilamans said:
cool, now coming back to your question... none of us can say, how long it will take, however i read most of the posts/replies

i have seen someone who is waiting from june/july of this year PGP, who has submitted PCC, medicals & RPRF
and couple of them who got it in 2 to 3 months

since you and me are on the same boat, so i am not expecting anything in this year, between jan 2017 to april 2017, we should get it, i see a hidden logic, again i might be wrong, people whoever got their visa stamped, its till the 1 year completion of the medicals, assume your parents medicals were done on 1st nov 2016, irrespective of your passport request, your landing has to be done before 31st oct 2017. its general expectation to allow atleast 6 months of time to do their landing, for various reasons.

so now your can count the time.

To all experts, correct me if i was wrong in any of the above explanation.
Thank you,

I seen some posts ,people already got their passports stamped in a few months. Hopefully we will get something soon.

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
SMA.DE said:
my parents are not in Canada, can I ask them sign the form, scan it, send the scanned form to me, I print it out and send the scanned form to CIC? Or do I have to submit the form with original signature? Thanks!
You are supposed to provide original signatures (signed by hand 8)

eileenxiao

Jan 13, 2016
Hi Rossie, you can help to update my status.

Oct 5, 2016, received medical exam , PCC, RPRF request

OCT 10, 2016, all documents sent to CIC OTTAWA

Nov. 9, 2016, passports requested

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
eileenxiao said:
Hi Rossie, you can help to update my status.

Oct 5, 2016, received medical exam , PCC, RPRF request

OCT 10, 2016, all documents sent to CIC OTTAWA

Nov. 9, 2016, passports requested
Congrats!

I've updated your entry.

Novice11

Nov 21, 2016
Hi,

Congratulations to the applicants who have received SA and PPR etc,

I need suggestion for my case,

Applied in Jan 2016, (with income for 2012, 13 and 14),

Now I am losing my job on 29th Dec 2016 (employer gone to Mexico),

My question is: "Shall I apply for EI or not"

if CIC asks for my income is sufficient for 2015 and 2016 as well

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
Hi Friends,

After the medicals are done, does it show "med received" in ecas or MyCIC? And how long after medicals are uploaded by the doctor, one should expect to see the results? I found out medicals were sent Nov 7 by doctor's office, but there is no update on ecas or MyCIC and ecas shows under PR "application received". I am very worried...if someone has any insight that would be great. Visa office is London, RMO is New delhi and application is from Jan 2015 batch.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Ibaadat said:
Hi Friends,

After the medicals are done, does it show "med received" in ecas or MyCIC? And how long after medicals are uploaded by the doctor, one should expect to see the results? I found out medicals were sent Nov 7 by doctor's office, but there is no update on ecas or MyCIC and ecas shows under PR "application received". I am very worried...if someone has any insight that would be great. Visa office is London, RMO is New delhi and application is from Jan 2015 batch.
I dont want you to worry more, just sharing ours, oct 31st medicals were done, nov 3 or 4th, hospital team confirmed that it has been uploaded, activated mycic account on nov8th by then it said 'Medicals - Passed'; that means all good, wiaitng for the rest of the docs.

just dont worry, if you have activated your mycic account, please check every day, atleast twice or thrice, all the communications will be sent there, so you dont miss it, incase if they more details.

keep in mind, CIC always have backlog at every stage

kevin_k1

Dec 8, 2011
Toronto, ON
Hi! I am on the Jan 5, 2016, 8:52 AM batch, since I received the AOR around May 2016 with my file number, I don't have any update from CIC, is this normal? My situation didn't change, the I have the same job, and I am living at the same address.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
kevin_k1 said:
Hi! I am on the Jan 5, 2016, 8:52 AM batch, since I received the AOR around May 2016 with my file number, I don't have any update from CIC, is this normal? My situation didn't change, the I have the same job, and I am living at the same address.
its quite normal, bcoz people at 4th jan 9.30's delivered applns are still waiting...

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
kevin_k1 said:
Great, so let's be more patient :)
whether patience or no, think practically, think about people who applied in 2014, 2015 and when they get to know few of the 2016's applicants are already landed, how much frustration and every some get anger...

so being calm and waiting for the best day, no other option... all the best :)

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
mycic status is changed to closed application......final decision is application approved.....so hopfully passports r on their way back with visa stamp.....application status was already showing final decision....best of the luck to every one else....hopefully everyone will be reunited with their families soon.....will update when we receive passports