File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
SMA.DE said:
Hello,
I am wondering how you presented travel for the Personal History and Address sections on form IMM5669. In the past ten years, the main activity for my parents are working. However, they do visit Canada from time to time. For sometime trips, they just stayed here for around 2 weeks. For some trips, they spent around 5 months. During the past 10 years, they also visited other countries like US, but just for less than a week. Do I need just put them are employed and put their address in the home country for the last 10 years, do I need to list all the travel in details, or do I only need to list the trip with longer duration (i.e. more than 1 week or more than 1 month) ?

What did you in the application?

Thanks for all the promoted reply!
you have to enter all the trips, outside your native country, where passport was required for travel, whether visa was necessary or not, if their passports were stamped for exit and entry of a country, all those should be included, 1 day trip is also must... as long as it was not a stopover for few hrs where stamping will not be done. Incase if the flight was cancelled by the airlines, and the airlines arranged for your stay in a hotel outside airport and your parents where granted temporary transit visa, even that should be included.

keep in mind, even one of the visit/trip is missed, chances of PR is doubt...

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
kilamans said:
you have to enter all the trips, outside your native country, where passport was required for travel, whether visa was necessary or not, if their passports were stamped for exit and entry of a country, all those should be included, 1 day trip is also must... as long as it was not a stopover for few hrs where stamping will not be done. Incase if the flight was cancelled by the airlines, and the airlines arranged for your stay in a hotel outside airport and your parents where granted temporary transit visa, even that should be included.

keep in mind, even one of the visit/trip is missed, chances of PR is doubt...
Then how did you fill in the table? For example, the table asks from YYYY/MM to YYYY/MM (just the month, not the exact date) and what's their activity. If they travel the US from Feb 11, 2013 to Feb 15, 2015 and we put from 2013/02 to 2013/02 travel to US, that will look like they are in US for the whole month. Any solution to this?

Thanks!

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys!

just wondering any Québec applicants received medical, PCC, etc from Ottawa office?

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
SMA.DE said:
Then how did you fill in the table? For example, the table asks from YYYY/MM to YYYY/MM (just the month, not the exact date) and what's their activity. If they travel the US from Feb 11, 2013 to Feb 15, 2015 and we put from 2013/02 to 2013/02 travel to US, that will look like they are in US for the whole month. Any solution to this?

Thanks!
very simple, if the box is blank then mention it 2013/02/11 - 2013/02/15, incase if it has under lines like this --> (_ _ _ _/_ _) then just write the 2013/02, under the name of the company employer column, mention it was 10 days, i belive you said travelling

if you need more space then don't write in that table, prepare a similar table in excel or word and attach it separately, in this table just mention that you have attached an additional sheet

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
I just checked MyCIC and the background check is in progress now!
I don't know when it was updated. The last time I logged in was 4 days ago.
Last time, I received an email that there was an update on MyCIC and found out that the medical passed when I logged in.
This time, I didn't received any update email. It's a good thing I checked today. It still shows "We need additional documents" for "Review of submitted documents" section. I hope it doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, I hope I can get PPR soon! :)

I also hope everyone here who's waiting for any updates can hear good news soon!

Have a good weekend, guys!

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH Korea said:
I just checked MyCIC and the background check is in progress now!
I don't know when it was updated. The last time I logged in was 4 days ago.
Last time, I received an email that there was an update on MyCIC and found out that the medical passed when I logged in.
This time, I didn't received any update email. It's a good thing I checked today. It still shows "We need additional documents" for "Review of submitted documents" section. I hope it doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, I hope I can get PPR soon! :)

I also hope everyone here who's waiting for any updates can hear good news soon!

Have a good weekend, guys!
Cool. Congrats. I am still waiting for an update :p

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have any Experience dealing with BLS India to get PCC

We applied 11 days ago and they told us that it will take about 2-3 Weeks

We only have 45 days to submit it to CIC

Should I be worried ?

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
Folks,

After so many months of attempting, finally I was able to link my parent's application to MyCIC account! Information is comprehensive compared to ecas.

Review of Medical: Passed
Review of Submitted Documents: <BLANK>
A background check is needed: Not Started

Does anyone know know why 'Review of Submitted Docs' is blank? Any idea how much to wait till PPR?

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poison said:
Folks,

After so many months of attempting, finally I was able to link my parent's application to MyCIC account! Information is comprehensive compared to ecas.

Does anyone know know why 'Review of Submitted Docs' is blank? Any idea how much to wait till PPR?
If you had already submitted the requested documents then it will show blank. It seems like if you link your application in MyCIC after submitting the documents the 'Review of Submitted Docs' shows blank. I have the same.

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
poison said:
Folks,

Mine still says "We need an additional document from applicant" although I sent everything a while ago and confirmed they received them.

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
kilamans said:
very simple, if the box is blank then mention it 2013/02/11 - 2013/02/15, incase if it has under lines like this --> (_ _ _ _/_ _) then just write the 2013/02, under the name of the company employer column, mention it was 10 days, i belive you said travelling

if you need more space then don't write in that table, prepare a similar table in excel or word and attach it separately, in this table just mention that you have attached an additional sheet
thanks!

PGP_from_RH

Feb 2, 2016
Guys, stupid question but still... My mother in law just got her request for medical, photos and etc. The letter does not say where to send or upload the documents. Does this mean that she needs to mail all hard copies back to the LVO? She is in Russia and the LVO is in Poland, Warsaw.

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
PGP_from_RH said:
Guys, stupid question but still... My mother in law just got her request for medical, photos and etc. The letter does not say where to send or upload the documents. Does this mean that she needs to mail all hard copies back to the LVO? She is in Russia and the LVO is in Poland, Warsaw.
Yes, LVO however I wonder if it is possible to send it by the online applications if originals are not requested.

PGP_from_RH

Feb 2, 2016
bsz said:
Yes, LVO however I wonder if it is possible to send it by the online applications if originals are not requested.
It only says "original police certificate". The rest is silent. However, they are asking for photos. I am assuming they need originals.