+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Daniala

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
xzev said:
Has anybody had an experience with medical of a parent who has a history of heart condition like a bypass surgery and angioplasty?Iam wondering if this is considered to be ineligible on the grounds of placing excessive demand on the Canadian public health system?
My father had angioplasty with one stent in a vein. He recently passed the medical exam by submitting ECG, Echo and the Cardiologist report/prognosis. If the ECG and Echo results are fine, you have nothing to worry about.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been seeing a lot of inquiry about the photo. May I know when are these requested?

I am trying to review the emails that I got from our LVO in case I missed it.

Thanks,

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
planningtogo said:
I have been seeing a lot of inquiry about the photo. May I know when are these requested?

Thanks,
CIC asks for it along with passport or later, mostly its after you have completed Medicals, PCC, RPRF

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
JL2015 said:
Hello! I also gave birth in July 2016. I submitted birth certificate in September. Haven't submitted my NOA for 2015 yet? Should I submit now? Should I wait for CIC to contact me?

Thank you!
did u recived sa already...if yes then wait ....because your eligibility already determined ....if not then u can send 2015 noc to speed up things.....new income requirement should be based year 2016 as baby was born in 2016......

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
blueboy said:
Can someone here clarify what is the process of informing CIC about an addition to the family (new baby)? Do I just need to send an email, birth certificate (short or long?) and NOA for 2016? Since the baby came few weeks back, don't I need to wait for the 2016 fiscal year to complete before I can send the 2016 NOA (after filing taxes)? Or do I need to send 2015 NOA? Also, is email enough or do I need to fill in some form(s)?

Thanks.
did u received SA already

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
planningtogo said:

Thanks,
Hi planningtogo,

Kilamans is right about the timing of the request.

In my case, just getting them done while she is here visiting Canada, since the pics are valid for 6 months. The studio stamped the back of both photos so wondering if I should get the photos taken again and only have the back of one stamped.

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Amarpreetd said:
did u recived sa already...if yes then wait ....because your eligibility already determined ....if not then u can send 2015 noc to speed up things.....new income requirement should be based year 2016 as baby was born in 2016......
Yes I received SA and it was transferred to Hong Kong did uofront medical as well

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
EmmEmm] Hi All - quick question said:
Hi, Yes you need to show only your canadian income and tax returns to sponsor your parents in Canada.
thanks, but do I need to wait for 3 years or I can sponsor them as soon as I get my first tax return this year ?

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants - applying for 2017

NoorDxbA said:
My sister is on student visa and her all expenses are paid by my parents but she is staying with me.
My queries:
1. Is she considered dependent?
2. Should I include my sister in family count during financial evaluation?
Two cases:
1) Is she over 19 years of age?
She is not considered your dependent .

2) She is under 19 years of age (not married and not in a common-law relationship).
You can include her in your parents sponsorship application as your father's dependent. In this case you have to add her in family size for financial evaluation.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amarpreetd said:
first stage approval....sponsership approval
Oh yeah. I was approved long time back. We have already done medical, sent PCC and paid RPRF.

bobby_luz

Jan 14, 2016
Hello
My mothers medical done and the physician found nodules in her thyroid, and did scanning and biopsy. The report shows she has multinodular goitre. Will this cause to reject the medical? or I am wondering anyone has similar experience?

Some people saying the VO will recommend to do surgery. if so, when they will ask the client to do that? If anyone has any info please share.

Thanks

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
For those whose application is processed in Ottawa, did you get request to update Imm5669 the Background form since age of 18 (not just the past 10 years)?

Also when you filled the form, did you put your parents' residential address a Canadian address?

Thanks!