+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaski said:
Guys i just called CIC since i was so confused with everything. I explained the whole situation the lady and she told me
To wait on hold while she clarifies it with officer. She said income requirement is based on every year. 2013 income must meet the 2013 family size and same for other years. She said if you get married in 2017 after submitting your application just make sure that do have enough income for 4 people from 2017 onwards. Your family size changing in 2017 has nothing to do with 2013,2013 or 2015. We qualify people on basis of family size every year. Big relief !

Get this infirmation in written. Else u are day dreaming

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
jhutti said:
Well I don't think its a day dreaming thing here... whatever he is saying and information he got from officer is right. Family size obviously be what you have at that time. So when you submit application you are only 4 (mom,dad,you and wife) obviously you should meet income requirement for 4 in that year bcoz you don't know if you will have a little one in that year or even tough you know someone is coming in the family but not yet so you don't assume and consider who is coming in future when you are applying.

jaski

Star Member
May 7, 2012
jhutti said:
I am definitely not day dreaming sir as this information is based on the facts from official website information. I don't see anything mentioning about the family size being same for the whole process or just expecting family size 5 years ahead and maintain income according to that. That information doesn't even sounds realistic and is mentioned no where other than this form. Also new guideline is not even out yet !

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
sevenseconds77 said:
Hi

Stupid question - If CIC asks me to pay Right for PR Fee does that mean the PR is granted. Or are there still additional procedures they follow.

Thanks
hahaha its the same thing when you pay for movie to watch and even if you didn't like it you won't get money back lol

don't worry its cic cash cow thing and they charge this to every PR application and it's not a guarantee that you get visa but yeah its hope for sure.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Pamma97 said:
hahaha its the same thing when you pay for movie to watch and even if you didn't like it you won't get money back lol

don't worry its cic cash cow thing and they charge this to every PR application and it's not a guarantee that you get visa but yeah its hope for sure.
yes but if you dont get the PR, RPRF is reversed to the same credit card

canadian1980

Nov 15, 2016
what is the penalty for not informing cic about change in family size even though u meet income requirement with new baby. My brother sponsered my parents in 2016. My brother had a baby born in 2016 and received sposership approval when baby was 2 weeks old. They do meet income requirement for all the years with new addition but never informed cic. My parents already landed as PR. Iam in process to apply for my in laws and came across this info. What should they do now. They do meet income requirement. When they received PPR request it asked if any changes in family icluded in application not sposership. thanks in advance

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
canadian1980 said:
what is the penalty for not informing cic about change in family size even though u meet income requirement with new baby. My brother sponsered my parents in 2016. My brother had a baby born in 2016 and received sposership approval when baby was 2 weeks old. They do meet income requirement for all the years with new addition but never informed cic. My parents already landed as PR. Iam in process to apply for my in laws and came across this info. What should they do now. They do meet income requirement. When they received PPR request it asked if any changes in family icluded in application not sposership. thanks in advance
is it a typo? Sponsor application submitted in Jan 2016 and the parents already landed in 2016? Is the parent sponsorship less than 1 year for completion now? WOW

xzev

Sep 25, 2016
Has anybody had an experience with medical of a parent who has a history of heart condition like a bypass surgery and angioplasty?Iam wondering if this is considered to be ineligible on the grounds of placing excessive demand on the Canadian public health system?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadian1980 said:
U got to be kidding. Just landed in offical hands , the power to cancel ur parents pr or even citizenship in future. Only this year alone 200 citizenship are cancelled due to fraud information.

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Rossei said:
That's what I said...
Hi Rossei, appreciated your thoughts regarding my situation, After the SA email letter from CPC-M, We received letter/email from LVO ( Hong Kong) in July 7th, requested everything, everything, LVO asked to MAIL to LVO as indicated on letter ( not Webform, not email whatsoever) . We did, mailed EVERYTHING they asked for to LVO on July 28th. now nearly 4 months later, I can login E-CASE and GCkey by using the receipt number (RPRF), which means they DID received the package we sent to them in July ( Copy of RPRF receipt is one of the documents we sent in the mail )..

To date, it still shows " In process " and Medical: " Not needed at this time "

Is it normal or something I should be worried about?

canadian1980

Nov 15, 2016
jhutti said:
U got to be kidding. Just landed in offical hands , the power to cancel ur parents pr or even citizenship in future. Only this year alone 200 citizenship are cancelled due to fraud information.
i will talk to my brother regarding this matter as they do meet the financial obligation.
hopefully they can notify cic still.

N.BZ

Nov 11, 2016
Hi,

We (me and my husband) applied for my parent's sponsorship in Jan 2016. My hausband wants to apply for his parents in 2017. Should we notify CIC to change the family numbers in my parents application?!

canadian1980

Nov 15, 2016
canadian1980 said:
i will talk to my brother regarding this matter as they do meet the financial obligation.
hopefully they can notify cic still.
just spoke to wife of my brother ,she told me that my brother was just pulling my legs as he always do, she informed cic regarding the baby and send noc for year 2015 too but it was after sponsership approval, medicals are done and pcc done. still waiting for PPR. they went to niagra fall as they had visitors from usa. but parents are still on super visa. I was panking loll. they decided to play the prank on me hahahha. so 2016 applicant but no pr yet.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sevenseconds77 said:
Hi

Stupid question - If CIC asks me to pay Right for PR Fee does that mean the PR is granted. Or are there still additional procedures they follow.

Thanks
After RPRF payment ,additinal documents request & background check. Once that is done, they will ask for Passport for Visa stamping.