AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
rg1234 said:
I have been requested for the additional document to submit the copy of my father death certificate.

Just have a question whether it should notarized or just copy of it should be good.

My app was received on Jan 5th at 10:01 am (Fedex).

Thanks in advance
if its not in english then it has to be notarized

sarat104

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
Feb, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May be June, 2012
Med's Request
December 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2014
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014
Guys, My parents did their medicals on 29 Oct and I assume that their medicals have been submitted to CIC by now. Right now, my CIC show "Review in Progress". Does it actually mean they are reviewing or is it a standard message for any one?

emceemouli said:
Same here ...medicals showed passed in 2 days for my parents but the background check turned to progress only 2 days before ppr request and it is still in progress...my parents already sent the passport to visa office

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
sarat104 said:
Guys, My parents did their medicals on 29 Oct and I assume that their medicals have been submitted to CIC by now. Right now, my CIC show "Review in Progress". Does it actually mean they are reviewing or is it a standard message for any one?
my parents did their medicals on 31st oct and as per the hospital reps, it was uploaded by them on Nov4th, i see it as medicals passed in mycic site on nov7th

sarat104

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
Feb, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May be June, 2012
Med's Request
December 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2014
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014
Did they already submit PCC and pay RPRF by that time?

kilamans said:
my parents did their medicals on 31st oct and as per the hospital reps, it was uploaded by them on Nov4th, i see it as medicals passed in mycic site on nov7th

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
sarat104 said:
Did they already submit PCC and pay RPRF by that time?
i got the request for pcc, medicals, rprf on 19th october,
paid the rprf and sent the receipt around 25th oct,
medicals done on 31st oct, and uploaded from hospital on 3rd nov, 'medicals passed' status on 7th nov
however we are still waiting for my fathers pcc

scell

Jan 31, 2011
ztariq said:
Hi Scell,

Not yet, ECAS still says application received.
FYI I check ECAS status using UCI and Application number both and while checking ECAS using application number I saw a message saying that a correspondence was sent to us on July 15th and that we should respond to it within 45 days.
I swear I kept on checking both the ECAS status regularly and this message for July 15th came all of a sudden in October, also we never received any correspondence or any email from CIC.
Last correspondence from CIC was on July 7th informing us with SA.
Members here advised that it was most likely a request for photographs which other members from London Visa office received during the June/July time frame, therefore my parents have submitted the photographs to London Visa office last week.
I have also contacted London Visa Office using webform informing them about the message we received on ECAS and that we have not received any email or any type of correspondence from them. Also, requested if they could please re-send it via email. Until yesterday that message was still in Canada and CIC emailed us letting us know that they have forwarded our message to responsible visa office.
So lets see when LVO contacts us back.

BTW did you receive any correspondence from London Visa office after receipt of SA in June? any request for photos ?
Also, there were 2 members here from London Visa office who informed me that they have received medical and PCC request mid or last week of October and they received their SA in June and early July.
Hi ztariq

Thanks for your response. I have been checking ECAS using both the file number and UCI and its the same on both. I haven't received any correspondence at all after June 23rd regarding SA. I am thinking if I should email LVO?? But from you have mentioned it seems like they take a while to respond. I am just afraid to miss any communication from them. Anyways, keep me posted. Hopefully we'll hear something soon! All the best!

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question: Is 'Medical Passed' different from 'Medical Received'? Or does it show 'Medical Received' first and then change to 'Medical Passed'?

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents did medical on 27 Oct. Today only MyCIC is showing review of Medical Passed. Though RPRF and PCC submitted on 02 Nov. Still waiting for further movement.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
``Review of submitted documents: We need an additional document from the applicant `` is it common / normal or its only me who is seeing this messg. Plz tell me because i have already submitted PCC and RPRF and medical is already PASSED. I did not receive any mail from cic requesting any other documents.

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
feelfreetoadviceme said:
``Review of submitted documents: We need an additional document from the applicant `` is it common / normal or its only me who is seeing this messg. Plz tell me because i have already submitted PCC and RPRF and medical is already PASSED. I did not receive any mail from cic requesting any other documents.
Same here. I got a request for PCC, RPRF and Medical on Oct. 7. I sent PCC and the receipt of RPRF on Oct. 12, then I received CIC email saying that my new information has been updated on their file on Oct. 19. I assume it means PCC and RPRF. My parents did medical exams on Oct. 17 and a few days later, I received email saying that there was a new message updated on MyCIC on Oct. 25 and I saw "Medical PASSED". Since then, I still see "We need an additional document....." on MyCIC. When I click "view submitted application", it says 'Replacement needed' and I see "Upload File" button and required by Nov. 21 (documents due date). I also see $0 for fees received at the bottom. Since it's going to be Nov. 21 soon, I'm wondering if I need to upload PCC and the receipt of RPRF online again before Nov. 21, but what if it confuses them?? I'm hoping the status changes before Nov. 21...

Really...does anyone know if we should be concerned about this or just wait for the next update?

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
SH Korea said:
Same here. I got a request for PCC, RPRF and Medical on Oct. 7. I sent PCC and the receipt of RPRF on Oct. 12, then I received CIC email saying that my new information has been updated on their file on Oct. 19. I assume it means PCC and RPRF. My parents did medical exams on Oct. 17 and a few days later, I received email saying that there was a new message updated on MyCIC on Oct. 25 and I saw "Medical PASSED". Since then, I still see "We need an additional document....." on MyCIC. When I click "view submitted application", it says 'Replacement needed' and I see "Upload File" button and required by Nov. 21 (documents due date). I also see $0 for fees received at the bottom. Since it's going to be Nov. 21 soon, I'm wondering if I need to upload PCC and the receipt of RPRF online again before Nov. 21, but what if it confuses them?? I'm hoping the status changes before Nov. 21...

Really...does anyone know if we should be concerned about this or just wait for the next update?
After reading your post I realised that I NEVER got any messages from MyCIC :eek:. The status of medicals turned from "In Progress" to "Passed" but no messages from MyCIC. We sent PCC and RPRF 10 days ago and again no messages.

It looks really strange. Anybody else had the same?

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH Korea said:

Same with me . When I clicked on submitted application I got the same messg but strangely under my Dad's name there were two rows and in both the rows they aere asking for Police Certificate where as under my Mom's Name it was written that no documents needed at this time.

To save time I uploaded the PCC again for my Mom and Dad from that link. And now MyCIC is saying "Documents Provided" So I'll keep checking site for any further developments

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Same with me . When I clicked on submitted application I got the same messg but strangely under my Dad's name there were two rows and in both the rows they aere asking for Police Certificate where as under my Mom's Name it was written that no documents needed at this time.

To save time I uploaded the PCC again for my Mom and Dad from that link. And now MyCIC is saying "Documents Provided" So I'll keep checking site for any further developments
May I ask you: where do you see "Documents Provided" - in the status, in messages or under "Submitted application"? We sent PCC and RPRF 10 days ago but I don't see any updates in Status or under "Submitted Application".

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luda345 said:
May I ask you: where do you see "Documents Provided" - in the status, in messages or under "Submitted application"? We sent PCC and RPRF 10 days ago but I don't see any updates in Status or under "Submitted Application".
it is in the linked application in MyCIC.