Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Luda345 said:
Question regarding translation of PCC:

do you guys send CERTIFIED or NOTARIZED translations of police certificates? I've just noticed that the letter from CIC indicates they need a NOTARIZED translation.
If your PCC is not in English/French, then you may need to translate and certify/notarize it.

My father's death certificate was partially in English. So, I translated it from DocsBase Canada. Email to Alex Davidson (order@docsbase.ca) with a scanned copy of the PCC. He is pretty fast to reply.

It will perhaps cost you $30. If you want it couriered (Fedex) to you, you have to pay extra.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Rossei and other members,

Quick question and could be an urgent one. My parents local visa office is London. I receive my SA via email on July 7th, 2016 where they informed me that their file has been transferred to London Visa Office.
After that I kept on checking my ECAS (using my UCI #) and MyCIC for any updates or messages.
After that I never received any correspondence from CIC.
Today I checked my Parents' ECAS using their application number and below is what I see:

1 - We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2016.
2 - We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I am a little worried as I never received any email and I have been constantly checking myCIC for any messages and nothing myCIC says No Messages.

Are they talking about July 7th email to me for SA as that correspondence or this could be something else which they requested on July 15th and we never received it?

Could you please advise what do you think in this regards?

Also, if anyone of you could please provide me with CIC call center number so that I can call and ask if they sent any other correspondence after SA letter.

Thanks

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
ztariq said:

Quick question and could be an urgent one. My parents local visa office is London. I receive my SA via email on July 7th, 2016 where they informed me that their file has been transferred to London Visa Office.
After that I kept on checking my ECAS (using my UCI #) and MyCIC for any updates or messages.
Today I checked my Parents' ECAS using their application number and below is what I see:

2 - We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I am a little worried as I never received any email and I have been constantly checking myCIC for any messages and nothing myCIC says No Messages.

Are they talking about July 7th email to me for SA as that correspondence or this could be something else which they requested on July 15th and we never received it?

Also, if anyone of you could please provide me with CIC call center number so that I can call and ask if they sent any other correspondence after SA letter.

Thanks
my suggestion to contact CIC as soon as possible, share the same thing, and ask the same question
their number is 1888.242.2100

ic162k

Star Member
May 17, 2014
ztariq said:

Thanks

Hi, i have same message in my CIC account, basically they asked to send them updated pictures within 45 days. and i did receive an email as well.

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
ztariq said:

Thanks

Hi Ztariq

I also have the same msg on my parents Ecas, but my father got the email to re-submit the pics to London Visa office.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on July 4, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Some content from the email.......

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide two (2) new photographs which meet the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You will find the specifications on the following page as well as at this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
Please send these photographs to the address provided below. These photos must be received by our office within 45 days from the date of this letter.
Thank you,
Immigration and Medical Services Division

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
ic162k said:
Hi, i have same message in my CIC account, basically they asked to send them updated pictures within 45 days. and i did receive an email as well.
okay, now i am not clear as why they ask you to send the pictures alone, i would suggest call the CIC customer service, when you share the details there will be more clarity.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
thank you this really helps!
I will contact my parents and ask them to get this done ASAP.
Also we never submitted any photos along with our application therefore could be the case.
In the meanwhile let me try contacting CIC to ask them if they have any more messages for us because we clearly are not getting any correspondence from them.

Thank you!

BQM said:
Hi Ztariq

I also have the same msg on my parents Ecas, but my father got the email to re-submit the pics to London Visa office.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on July 4, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Some content from the email.......

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide two (2) new photographs which meet the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You will find the specifications on the following page as well as at this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
Please send these photographs to the address provided below. These photos must be received by our office within 45 days from the date of this letter.
Thank you,
Immigration and Medical Services Division

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

kartt

Jun 7, 2016
kilamans said:
so how does that require for PGP?
It was just an example that the 6 months time frame only applies to PCC for the country the applicant currently live in. I was living in Canada at that time when I applied for PR, so my 5 year old PCC from China worked for the time when I lived in China.

Tina16

Jul 20, 2016
reachmenow said:
hi Guys,

whats happening with new Delhi, 4-5 months back I received the document request for my mother along with medical and RPRF and PCC, submitted all of it by end of July and now its been 3 months and no updates other than medical passed on CIC .

though I have submitted all documents for 3 months now, the review of submitted documents is till empty on online status.

any updates for other New Delhi folks, have you gotten any further ? is this a similar trend you see it.

thanks,
Same here. I was sent the requested docs, rprf and pcc but no update about the docs yet. I never received the medical request but got it done anyway. Just on OCt 22 the medical status showed passed. But nothing other than that.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
i see many of them saying that past 3 months or more after submitting PCC, Medicals, RPRF, no updates.
Is it that they just want to collect the RPRF money and no updates until the backlogs of previous years are done?

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
Hi Rossei,

I have a question regarding LVO.... The SA letter I got for my parents application states that the file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa but I received the request to send new pics from London Visa Office.

Do you know if it is normal?????

Thanks

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
sapguru said:
It is believed that English translation of any document should be notarized. Not sure what is "Certified" process of translated document and who does it?
Certified means the translation was performed by a certified translator. Notarized translation means I don't know what :-\

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi,

So I just spoke to an agent and he said if London Visa Office sent the correspondence we cant really do anything. Your file is with them.
You need to contact London Visa Office and ask them to re-send the correspondence.
He said he will send me an email with their contact information. Lets see if when that email comes.
What do you guys suggest?
Should I go ahead and ask my parents to submit the photographs regardless?

kilamans said:
my suggestion to contact CIC as soon as possible, share the same thing, and ask the same question
their number is 1888.242.2100

ic162k

Star Member
May 17, 2014
ztariq said:
Hi,

So I just spoke to an agent and he said if London Visa Office sent the correspondence we cant really do anything. Your file is with them.
You need to contact London Visa Office and ask them to re-send the correspondence.
He said he will send me an email with their contact information. Lets see if when that email comes.
What do you guys suggest?
Should I go ahead and ask my parents to submit the photographs regardless?
i guess ask them first about the requirement, every case is different. they might ask you something else

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi,

Just filled the webform for London Visa Office asking them to please re-send the email with the requirement.
Lets see when they get back to us.

ic162k said:
i guess ask them first about the requirement, every case is different. they might ask you something else