Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
BQM said:
Hi Rossei,

I have a question regarding LVO.... The SA letter I got for my parents application states that the file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa but I received the request to send new pics from London Visa Office.

Do you know if it is normal?????

Thanks
You need to contact CIC in regards to where you file is actually. Refer to the SA email you received previously.

If you decide to take photos and send them to London-VO; make multiple copies if you need to send them again to CPC-O. Will save you time and money in future.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
No idea what correspondence they sent me. It just says we sent you correspondence on July 15th and if you havent submitted the documents please submit them ASAP.
Funny part is the same message says please wait to receive the correspondence as it will tell you which documents to send.
I have contacted the local visa office asking them to please re-send the correspondence as we never received it.
They haven't replied back or sent anything yet.

tamilnadu said:
Wow..thanks for the info..very useful..

my parents application status also became 'In progress' at some time in August but later went back to 'Application Received'. No change since then. I have checked my Ecas using Application # as well (today) but same status (and no correspondence info)...hmm...I will keep checking ecas with multiple method....

do you know what correspondence they sent to you and how (email? mail?)

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
jesa said:
OMG...i hope not..please
even i wish the same, the other thing which i hear from PGP applicants is until the time we file the 2016 return meeting the lico table, PR will not be issued.
there are many sponsors who declare the income as per the LICO table, which in turn makes them to pay more tax.

so Govt gets money in two ways
RPRF
and the tax

rie_n

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
caboy808 said:
1. 30 days to submit passport
2. The CoPR is issued when you land, by the CBSA office, the PR card will be mailed within approximately 2 months I think.
3. The Visa validity date is all you need to comply with
Thank you caboy for the answer :)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kilamans said:
even i wish the same, the other thing which i hear from PGP applicants is until the time we file the 2016 return meeting the lico table, PR will not be issued.
there are many sponsors who declare the income as per the LICO table, which in turn makes them to pay more tax.

so Govt gets money in two ways
RPRF
and the tax
If PR won't be issued to 2016 applicants until they file tax return in early 2017; then how come there are at least 13 PPR issued so far?

As 2016 spreadsheet only represents 3.72% of total 2016 applications (10,000); it can be assumed that there are at least 350 approved applications (PPR).

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hi ztariq
My visa office is Ottawa
one more question have you updated your file after SA like increase in family or change in address etc. i may be having one gimmic that my stay as visitor was expiring in last week of October 2016 so they have kept my file application received . Now i have got my stay as visitor extended, let us see what happened.

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Have a question for those who did the UPFRONT medical exam.

I recently went ahead and did it without a CIC letter (using the UCI #), with an eMedical panel doctor in Canada and the doctor gave me some papers to mail to CIC.

Can someone let me know what mailing address I should use to send these papers to CIC - Ottawa? As my case is with Ottawa.

Thanks so much for any answers on this matter.

rie_n

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
So, my parents have been requested to submit a SCANNED copy of original police clearance via email by CPC-O.

However, in my country, the police clearance document comes in an envelope that says "Opened by the addressed only (IRCC in this case)" in English. Also, the police department advised my parents that if it is opened (by someone other than IRCC), it is no longer valid.

Should I get in touch with the Ottawa office to see if they would still accept the scanned copy?

jeffporfirio

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Sooo, what do you estimate is the percentage of the 2016 PGP applicants that are stuck in the Application Received stage and have not received an SA ?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Anon2016 said:
Have a question for those who did the UPFRONT medical exam.

I recently went ahead and did it without a CIC letter (using the UCI #), with an eMedical panel doctor in Canada and the doctor gave me some papers to mail to CIC.

Can someone let me know what mailing address I should use to send these papers to CIC - Ottawa? As my case is with Ottawa.

Thanks so much for any answers on this matter.
Read below:
Rossei said:
Send RPRF to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (the first email is mandatory for RPRF)
Send PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Send Medical Confirmation page to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (the doctor/clinic will upload/send the full report when finished)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
jeffporfirio said:
Sooo, what do you estimate is the percentage of the 2016 PGP applicants that are stuck in the Application Received stage and have not received an SA ?
That there is a higher percentage among 2015 applicants that still didn't receive SA/File Transfer news yet. :D

jeffporfirio

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Rossei said:
That there is a higher percentage among 2015 applicants that still didn't receive SA/File Transfer news yet. :D
Thanks. What is the order that CIC is following? I'd be quite upset if I was 2015 applicant.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Hi guys ,my app was received on Jan 4 , 2016 , and I was just checking my ecas and it shows "decision made " on the sponsorship app , so I called cic cc , and they told me a letter with the decision was send yesterday by snail mail , is it normal that they are sending regular mail for this ?? Do you think it means good decision made or a bad one if it is coming by regular mail ?

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Rossei said:
If PR won't be issued to 2016 applicants until they file tax return in early 2017; then how come there are at least 13 PPR issued so far?

As 2016 spreadsheet only represents 3.72% of total 2016 applications (10,000); it can be assumed that there are at least 350 approved applications (PPR).
the info you shared is good but CIC also knows who is way above the lico table, whose income is declared based on such things...

and I do question whether CIC has that much time to do such analysis, but keep in mind, when money is needed, either an individual or a govt can go to any extend.

i hope that it does not happen for us.