+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Rossei and other people who received ppr, did you get it by email or through the online messaging system (assuming your application was linked)

Thank you

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
random hero said:
Rossei and other people who received ppr, did you get it by email or through the online messaging system (assuming your application was linked)

Thank you
Received it in MyCIC message box, no mail/email.

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
hi....I need to submit police clearance certificates from india for my parents to Ottawa centre .....my parents case is transfered to Ottawa ...but in the request latter there is no address mentioned.....can some one please help me where and how to submit PCC...thanks

ABD12345

Dec 4, 2015
Amarpreetd said:
hi....I need to submit police clearance certificates from india for my parents to Ottawa centre .....my parents case is transfered to Ottawa ...but in the request latter there is no address mentioned.....can some one please help me where and how to submit PCC...thanks
You can upload through MYCIC account. Or, you can scan and e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
i didn't know we could submit them via my cic.....I thought police clearance certificate needs to be mailed the original one....don't they ask for originals

ABD12345

Dec 4, 2015
Amarpreetd said:
i didn't know we could submit them via my cic.....I thought police clearance certificate needs to be mailed the original one....don't they ask for originals
When I clicked on View submitted application, there was a button to upload documents.

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
I checked my cic.....their is no request pending over there ...may be because i linked aplliction after receiving requests for medical and pcc....so i am not able to submit them via mycic.....
ABD12345 thanks

ABD12345

Dec 4, 2015
Amarpreetd said:
I checked my cic.....their is no request pending over there ...may be because i linked aplliction after receiving requests for medical and pcc....so i am not able to submit them via mycic.....
ABD12345 thanks
Does it say your action required??
If yes, follow these steps

1. Click on check status and messages
2. Click View submitted application

You will be able to click on supporting document,and follow instruction.

openskies

Oct 31, 2010
dbss said:
I have not received RPRF instructions but I paid it anyways. I sent the receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM and NDVO general mailbox and submitted case specific enquiry on New Delhi's site as well.

Hopefully one of the arrows strike. Fingers crossed.
Did you hear back from NDVO?

sam14

Oct 6, 2013
hi senior members
I applied for parents sponsorship in 2016 and my file transfer to Ottawa in July.I have baby in August.
How and when I have to update to cic of new family member or (Wait for Pcc or Medical request) ?

how to update my timeline in sheet?

bender

Jun 16, 2016
ABD12345 said:
Does it say your action required??
If yes, follow these steps

1. Click on check status and messages
2. Click View submitted application

You will be able to click on supporting document,and follow instruction.
In my myCIC, I also don't have any upload button.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I would recommend to mail or email PCC/Medical Report/RPRF Receipt to appropriate LVO. You can upload these docs in MyCIC as a backup, but there is no guarantee that LVO will accept it or even see it. So, you can't solely rely on it unless your LVO has given you specific instructions to do so.

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
thanks for the reply......i submitted pcc via e mail as they asked in email.......cic instructed to submit PCC directly by replying the email they sent for PCC request ...it was also mentioned in e mail not to submit original documents unless specified......Now the wait game start h.......hopfully next will passport request.....4 jan 2016 applicant......medicals already updated showing passed