05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
jhutti said:
Does medical result received status is updated in ur case online?
Yes showing Medical results received

Mycic : passed

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
rmash said:
Hi,

I sent my Mom's requested documents to NDVO including Medicals, PCC, and other forms. They dox reached NDVO on August 22nd. I saw someone on the forum mention that they received an email from NDVO confirming receipt of the dox. I have so far not received any such email, nor is there any update on the status. Can others share whether they received any update after sending their dox to NDVO? Much appreciated.
I sent it on 7 aug, no update yet

Then sent RPRF receipt by email, got confirmation

RAVIJAN2016

Aug 1, 2016
Hi guys,
Thanks everyone for sharing their views and experiences with immigration Canada parents applications 2016. I have sponsored my parents this year Jan 2016. My file has been transferred to New Delhi. I have setup account online still say reviewing your eligibility. I wonder why though because they have checked everything and that's the reason they have to transfer my file to New Delhi office.

Plus I have seen so many applicants who sponsor their parents this year and they are doing medical exam or PCC. We didnt get any update yet. Please do reply or update who have file case this year and their visa office is New Delhi. is there a way to check status of file from New Delhi office directly or via email.

Any information will be appreciated.

espinoza

Sep 30, 2015
Hi,
Just to update status of my parents, LVO Ottawa. Processing started on August 18th. My mom received email for PCC and Medical on August 31st :-*. Have updated spreadsheet, waiting for Rossi approval.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myYahoo said:
Yes showing Medical results received

Mycic : passed
Good what does background check says

What i understand limitedly from express entry and spouse guys experince from new delhi
The background status moves from " not started" to inprocess. Then to "not needed at this time" for some weeks. Finally to inprocess again with ppr same day . This is new delhi vo way of work other vo may have different way to update status.

Also is document required field is blank or provided ?

tian4738

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Hi, guys

After SA, Anyone has been asked to supply 2015 option C ?(we already gave 2012/2013/2014 option C for 2016 PGP)

I am going to apply PGP for my mother/father inlaw, but I am afraid that we can not meet income request of 2016 because of the slowdown of economics. I hope they only ask 13/14/15 income option C for 2017 PGP application!

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
RAVIJAN2016 said:
Hi guys,
Thanks everyone for sharing their views and experiences with immigration Canada parents applications 2016. I have sponsored my parents this year Jan 2016. My file has been transferred to New Delhi. I have setup account online still say reviewing your eligibility. I wonder why though because they have checked everything and that's the reason they have to transfer my file to New Delhi office.

Plus I have seen so many applicants who sponsor their parents this year and they are doing medical exam or PCC. We didnt get any update yet. Please do reply or update who have file case this year and their visa office is New Delhi. is there a way to check status of file from New Delhi office directly or via email.

Any information will be appreciated.
Hi RaviJan2016,
For my parents, we have received 2 emails, one from CPC-M about SA approval and one fron NDVO for informing about file transfer to them which looks like autometically generated email asking for PCC and other documents if we have not submitted yet.
Then we link our file to My CIC account and a week after ( 17 Aug), got a new message for medical test with in 30 days.
I dont think for NDVO, they have any email and direct phone option regarding PGP file info.

Thanks,

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
scylla said:
Probably either has a cosponsor who is Canadian and had been in Canada for years before them or worked in Canada for a number of years as a foreign worker / on a PGWP before becoming a PR. There are lots of ways this can work.
Hi Scylla,

I just wanted to confirm something related to this...my husband's parents are in Syria and we're trying to look at a number of options to get them out should things deteriorate even further. Obviously, refugee sponsorship isn't an option (unless they leave Syria) but I'm tempted to have the forms ready / money in the back / G5 or community sponsor group ready. Another option is PGP although I know this takes years (4 plus) to process...but I don't want to rule it out.

Just so I'm clear....if I (sponsor of my husband who is PR now) have been filing my taxes for past number of years and have MNI as a co-signer to his sponsorship for PGP, can we theoretically apply for sponsorship of his parents even if he doesn't have an NOA? I don't think we'll be back in Canada in time for the next "cut off" (2017) (will miss it by a couple of months) but for 2018 he wouldn't still have any NOA's...

Finally a silly question perhaps...but I assume there is no way to sponsor parents and grandparents at the same time? (he has one set of grandparents still alive in Syria)....perhaps refugee sponsorship is the best way to go here...(plus a over-age but dependent sister - I don't see the exception rule for PGP as I do with Refugees / Asylum class)

Thanks for your awesome help on these threads...

C.

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
CIC asked us in June to send Option C and other documents. We did send all of the by mail. it is been three months and our application still say application received. and there has been no other communication. Is there any one else in same boat as us. thank you.

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Pla said:
CIC asked us in June to send Option C and other documents. We did send all of the by mail. it is been three months and our application still say application received. and there has been no other communication. Is there any one else in same boat as us. thank you.
I'm in the same boat.
They asked for Option-C on May 13 and no SA yet...

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pla said:
Yes. I am on the same boat. Sent them documents in early Aug and the application still says "Application Received". I already tried so many times but cannot link my applicaiton to see further information. :(

Harnit

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
harnit2010 said:
Yes. I am on the same boat. Sent them documents in early Aug and the application still says "Application Received". I already tried so many times but cannot link my applicaiton to see further information. :(

Harnit
I was able to link my application to My CIC but no further details. it says the eligibility review has NOT STARTED

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roya-FSW said:
I was able to link my application to My CIC but no further details. it says the eligibility review has NOT STARTED
So,
I might be asking a stupid question but after trying 5 times each day for last few days, I have to ask it.

I was not able to link my file. It keeps saying no application found. I tried few different combinations as per what Rosie suggested.

If I am applying for my Dad's PR, the information that we enter when linking the file, should be all for him, correct? Were you able to link the application by entering your details?

Harnit

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
harnit2010 said:
So,
I might be asking a stupid question but after trying 5 times each day for last few days, I have to ask it.

I was not able to link my file. It keeps saying no application found. I tried few different combinations as per what Rosie suggested.

If I am applying for my Dad's PR, the information that we enter when linking the file, should be all for him, correct? Were you able to link the application by entering your details?

Harnit
I used may father's info as well. file# & UCI combination