File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
kaka555 said:
nav1982 said:
My parents also visited twice here in Canada and stayed more than 1 year each visit and now in Canada again . Do CIC asked for police check for Canada as well ? If yes then I can do in advance .
what is the procedure to get Indian Police check from canada and how long it will take to get done .

Thank you ,

if you are from Delhi india you can apply PCC On-line and you can get in 7-8 working days on-lne pdf form and charges are only 250/- rupees
. My wife is in Canada.Can I obtain PCC online for her from Gujarat,INDIA?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
harnit2010 said:
Hi,
What is the procedure to get police clearance from canada. My Dad visited us in 2014. He is not in canada at present. How can I get police clearance for that?

Harnit
Did CIC ask you for police clearance from Canada or from India? If from Canada, did your dad stay in Canada for more than 6 months?

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
random hero said:
call your local police office in your city and they will tell you about the procedure, mention its for immigration purposes
Ok. Sounds good. Thank you!

Harnit

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Did CIC ask you for police clearance from Canada or from India? If from Canada, did your dad stay in Canada for more than 6 months?
My application status still says "Application Received". I did not get any request from CIC yet. I just wanted to know the procedure so that if they request, I can follow the procedure asap.

My application was received by them on 4th Jan. Not sure why is it not still picked.

Harnit

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
harnit2010 said:
My application status still says "Application Received". I did not get any request from CIC yet. I just wanted to know the procedure so that if they request, I can follow the procedure asap.

My application was received by them on 4th Jan. Not sure why is it not still picked.

Harnit

I have the same status. I have not received the SA yet.

Did your parents stay in Canada for more than 6 months?
Usually cic asks for PCC for the countries where the person has stayed for more than 6 months.

Your parents need to contact the nearest police station in India to get PCC.

Here is a helpful link for getting PCC from India

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
kaka555 said:
Hi All

Please guide me as I have medical in april 2016 at the time of applying Super Visa and now also got the PCC from India

Can i submitt medical receipt and PCC along with RPRF in advance to IRCC Ottawa or wait for their demand

Dusik

Jul 4, 2016
Hi guys,

sorry for another silly question, but application forms are driving me crazy :'( I'm studying application forms and gather documents to be ready to fill them in and send to CIC in January, 2017.

In the form IMM0008 (Generic Application Form for Canada) question #2 under Personal Details is "Have you ever used any other name (e.g. maiden name, nickname etc.). If "yes", should we attach a proof of other name using? Like a Birth certificate (as it usually concerns maiden names for my mother and mother-in-law)?

I'm really confused with this question.

Thanks a lot for your help.

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Dusik said:
Hi guys,

sorry for another silly question, but application forms are driving me crazy :'( I'm studying application forms and gather documents to be ready to fill them in and send to CIC in January, 2017.

In the form IMM0008 (Generic Application Form for Canada) question #2 under Personal Details is "Have you ever used any other name (e.g. maiden name, nickname etc.). If "yes", should we attach a proof of other name using? Like a Birth certificate (as it usually concerns maiden names for my mother and mother-in-law)?

I'm really confused with this question.

answer them on that question and if your answer is yes and they needed a proof then they would ask
Thanks a lot for your help.

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi Quebec Applicants. I submitted my documents to MIDI and my credit card charged on July 29th. I have not received my CSQ yet. How did you get it by email or mail? how long after CC charged did you get your CSQ approval?

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi Forums Members,

is there any way to send RPRF payments to CPC Mississauga by email or uploading from my CIC account. DO i have to send by mail/couriers.

Thanks,
Yeti

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
lili2013 said:
Hi Quebec Applicants. I submitted my documents to MIDI and my credit card charged on July 29th. I have not received my CSQ yet. How did you get it by email or mail? how long after CC charged did you get your CSQ approval?
its by mail because its original and not copy

4-5 weeks from date of ur cc charge.

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
yeti090 said:
Hi Forums Members,

is there any way to send RPRF payments to CPC Mississauga by email or uploading from my CIC account. DO i have to send by mail/couriers.

Thanks,
Yeti
Yes, after you make your online payment, you can upload the receipt (PDF format) to CPC-M using the Web form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Submit your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) or request a refund
Use this Web form if:

the Visa Office has instructed your relative to pay the RPRF, or
you want a refund for the RPRF.
Refunds can only be issued once you have declined your right of appeal.

In your request, include the:

Full name,
Date of birth,
Country of birth,
Application Number (if known),
Relative’s Client ID Number (UCI) (if known), and
Copy of the Official Receipt.

You can upload the Official Receipt after you have completed all the required fields.

Do not send the same enquiry more than once as it will delay the processing of your application.

Hope this helps.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
kaka555 said:
Hi Harneet and Dadaum

sorry for the rest of India . I belong to delhi so filed on-line and got in 8 working days.
Thank you Kaka555