+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Happy2016

Jan 2, 2016
Hi Rendom Hero ,

Just Got the CSQ .

Could you tell me what CIC asks for after ? do they ask for the travel history of the parents for the last 10 years ? What is the form called ?
Any updated from your side

Thanks

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Happy2016 said:
Hi Rendom Hero ,

Just Got the CSQ .

Could you tell me what CIC asks for after ? do they ask for the travel history of the parents for the last 10 years ? What is the form called ?

Thanks
they asked for police clearance from my home country (lebanon) and the travel history for past 10 years , the form is called Supplementary information form, i believe its a custom form made for my LVO ! on that form i mentioned all places my mother visited and lived ! Canada is one of them so i got them canadian police clearance and sent it in advance before they ask to avoid the back and forth .
they should get the documents and medical results this week and im crossing fingers starting next week to see what is going to happen

skj1965

Nov 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

I saw this online:

Permanent Residence

We received XX's application for permanent residence on January 4, 2016.
We started processing XX's application on August 19, 2016.

Question:

Are we required to receive any formal letter in this regard or just an email ?
Will the request for medical/pcc come after this ?

Thanks everybody in advance for your help.

Happy2016

Jan 2, 2016
random hero said:
they asked for police clearance from my home country (lebanon) and the travel history for past 10 years , the form is called Supplementary information form, i believe its a custom form made for my LVO ! on that form i mentioned all places my mother visited and lived ! Canada is one of them so i got them canadian police clearance and sent it in advance before they ask to avoid the back and forth .
they should get the documents and medical results this week and im crossing fingers starting next week to see what is going to happen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Random Hero ,
Finger crossed for you :) & all of us !
How long from the moment you got CSQ to CIC asking for medical and all ?
Thanks

singhraminder

Jan 5, 2015
All

I am not sure how they are processing, i had the SA letter on 23rd June and mentioning to apply for CSQ. On July 1st i received the medical requests.
July 6th,i received the email about updating the docs like IMM008, additional family information, PCC and RPRF. Medicals were done by July 11th.
Received the CSQ yesterday. Status still shows IN PROCESS.

LVO is New Delhi

So not sure what is the next step, i am assuming it should the PPR only.
And i submitted my file on Jan 4th,8:10 AM batch.

Note : My info is not updated on the spread sheet.

Thanks

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
makbar24 said:
where did you check this status. for me at CIC application status, it only saying "Application received". I am in same board. Did not receive SA yet . Please let me know where to get this info? Thank you .....
I have linked my application in "my CIC" account...and it shows in "mycic"...the status...

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy2016 said:
Hi Rendom Hero ,

Just Got the CSQ .

Thanks
Hi fellow Quebec applicants,

I also got my CSQ yesterday and I guess we are in the same boat Happy2016. My status in CIC has been changed to In Process but no medical request or PCC.

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Happy2016 said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Random Hero ,
Finger crossed for you :) & all of us !
How long from the moment you got CSQ to CIC asking for medical and all ?
Thanks
around 10 days

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hi All

Please guide me as I have medical in april 2016 at the time of applying Super Visa and now also got the PCC from India

Can i submitt medical receipt and PCC along with RPRF in advance to IRCC Ottawa or wait for their demand

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
random hero said:
Hi,
What is the procedure to get police clearance from canada. My Dad visited us in 2014. He is not in canada at present. How can I get police clearance for that?

Harnit

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
My parents also visited twice here in Canada and stayed more than 1 year each visit and now in Canada again . Do CIC asked for police check for Canada as well ? If yes then I can do in advance .
what is the procedure to get Indian Police check from canada and how long it will take to get done .

Thank you ,

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
nav1982 said:
My parents also visited twice here in Canada and stayed more than 1 year each visit and now in Canada again . Do CIC asked for police check for Canada as well ? If yes then I can do in advance .
what is the procedure to get Indian Police check from canada and how long it will take to get done .

Thank you ,

if you are from Delhi india you can apply PCC On-line and you can get in 7-8 working days on-lne pdf form and charges are only 250/- rupees

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaka555 said:
nav1982 said:

Thank you ,

if you are from Delhi india you can apply PCC On-line and you can get in 7-8 working days on-lne pdf form and charges are only 250/- rupees
What if my Dad is in Ahmedabad? Is it the same procedure? Do you have the link that you can share?

Harnit

sevenseconds77

Nov 25, 2015
Hello,

Yesterday I received a message to submit Medicals. Yes Just Medicals no PCC yet.

Anyone from Ottawa VO, has got the PCC request, did CIC Ottawa ask for PCC from Canada too (if your Parents visited / Stayed more than 6 months)

Parents are in India, do they need to send their finger prints ?

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
harnit2010 said:
Hi,
What is the procedure to get police clearance from canada. My Dad visited us in 2014. He is not in canada at present. How can I get police clearance for that?

Harnit
call your local police office in your city and they will tell you about the procedure, mention its for immigration purposes