+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Topgun2016

Dec 11, 2015
Hi, I received request to submit PCC,Medicals and other documents in originals from NDVO.
Can anybody please enlighten me if they will return the originals or should I just send certified copies?
They are asking for birth, marriage and educational certificates and all in originals.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vitlen said:
Is she treated with medication to handle high blood pressure or it was first time that is was discovered?
If she is being treated then I think it should be OK, I even think it should be OK anyways unless the numbers are very high in which case CIC might inquire further investigation.
It is only okay if high blood pressure person is taking prescibed medication with blood pressure reading. Under control. For. Age 70 plus upto 145 is okay for lower age 120

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Tina16 said:
Hi Felixo
No i have not received request for photos. I am still not sure where we need to send the docs though.
Have you received the medical request yet?
Yes I received it the next day after receiving the PCC email. Keep checking your spam account too.
Do we need to upload copies of PCC and RPRF on IRCC before sending the documents?

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
The email that I got from New Delhi to send my documents has no address in it.
For those of you that have sent the documents to New Delhi, please share the address where I can send the documents

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
jhutti said:
It is only okay if high blood pressure person is taking prescibed medication with blood pressure reading. Under control. For. Age 70 plus upto 145 is okay for lower age 120
Where did you get this information??

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
random hero said:
where is your application sent to ? which LVO?
It was transferred to Ankara. I have no idea about the timeline of that LVO.

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
Hi all,
My sponsorship was approved and my parents went through their medicals in Scarborough. Today I received a letter from CIC saying that my dad needs to go for further examination. In the initial examination they had said that there was blood in urine using a strip test- but the repeat test was negative a few days later. We are anxious now as to what this could mean and why the repeat test? Any similar experience here?

Happy2016

Jan 2, 2016
Hi ,

I applied to sponsor my parents.

- I received the letter of acceptance as a sponsor!

- Since I live in Quebec. We sent application for CSQ to Quebec immigration along with the letter from CIC ( it should be processed soon).

My parents are presently in Canada visiting me on a tourist visa .

My question is :

Can they go ahead with a medical exam before receiving instruction from CIC ( upfront medical exam )- since there is a clinic next to me that uses e-Medical system ??

Or would that interfere with the application.

Thank you kindly.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
yeti090 said:
let me clearify more about my concern.
Since my parents are in India now and their file is transferred to NDVO, so they can make a PCC from India. But for their stay in Canada ( Jan 2014 to Jan 2015), how do i get PCC.

Thanks,
The information is given on CIC website which I shared in past.

Anyway from what I understand, you have to call 3rd party agencies (accredited by RCMP) who can collect fingerprints from around the world and submit to RCMP.

- How to get a PCC (Canada) if you live outside Canada
- RCMP accredited fingerprint companies

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Please let me know

Do I need to upload the PCC, Medicals and RPRF on IRCC before sending to NDVO?

Thanks in advance

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Happy2016 said:
Hi ,

I applied to sponsor my parents.

- I received the letter of acceptance as a sponsor!

- Since I live in Quebec. We sent application for CSQ to Quebec immigration along with the letter from CIC ( it should be processed soon).

My parents are presently in Canada visiting me on a tourist visa .

My question is :

Can they go ahead with a medical exam before receiving instruction from CIC ( upfront medical exam )- since there is a clinic next to me that uses e-Medical system ??

Or would that interfere with the application.

Thank you kindly.
I would say do not do it unless you are asked ! there is no reason to do it beforehand unless you want to save few days in terms of process which is not really a big deal for a process of 1-2 years ! which LVO was your application sent to ?

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
today my principal applicant received an email saying "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/01/04."

technically that email is received after i (the sponsor) received SA and before Medical/more documents being requested.

im not sure what it means but i guess it means that LVO received the application that was being forwarded by Mississauga !

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
random hero said:
today my principal applicant received an email saying "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/01/04."

technically that email is received after i (the sponsor) received SA and before Medical/more documents being requested.

im not sure what it means but i guess it means that LVO received the application that was being forwarded by Mississauga !
Did your file move to Ottawa? i do not see you on the spreadsheet.
I got this message long before SA. April 9 to be exact.

I do not think this means LVO received it. It likely is an automated message when the application is in the system. Although I do not know if everyone is receiving it.

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
My parents will be visiting me in Canada for next 4 months. I had applied for their PR under PGP in 2016, and their file is transferred to Ottawa after SA.

Considering a lot of applicants are receiving PCC or Medical request, should I change their mailing address to Canada?

Would the principal applicant receive next steps notification in an Email, if an Email address was provided in the Application?

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
The Pretoria VO asked my parents to submit original PCCs. So does that mean they can't send a scanned copy of the original, but have to mail the original hard copy?