+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
world said:
hi,
My parents were here in Canada from jan 2014 to Dec 2014 now that the Newdelhi visa office has asked them for there police clearance from Canada during there stay in canada for there PR APPLICATION.

how do i get a police clearance from canada where as my parents are in india

Thanks.
Hi Word,
I am also in the same boat. My parents visited us and stayed here for about a year but now at back home. So, please let me know if you find any solution for getting police clearance certificate their for Canada stay.

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
axen0001 said:
My papers were received by MIDI yesterday. We'll wait... When did you send them to MIDI? Did they charge you CC?
It's been two weeks! Yes, they charged my CC after 10 days!

kjpo

Jul 7, 2016
maraca08 said:
Hi kjpo my parents application was also sent to Mexico on July 8th.
I haven't heard anything back!
Glad to see someone else with the same visa office... :)

The only update I have is that my ecas is showing in-process under PR application. SA is still application received.

Please keep me posted if you get any updates...

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
yeti090 said:
Hi Word,
I am also in the same boat. My parents visited us and stayed here for about a year but now at back home. So, please let me know if you find any solution for getting police clearance certificate their for Canada stay.
You visit web site of Indian Embassy in Canada.Some BSL or something office is there in Brampton which will issue you a PCC within Canada.Please keep posting your experience.

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
bono1 said:
Question. Sponsoring my Mother in Law. She went for her medicals, and the results came back that her blood pressure was high. Do you know what this would mean for approval of her file?
High? How high is high? 170? 160? 150? 140? there is a "line" would you please indicate the detail?

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Asor said:
Does any QC applicant recieve the CSQ?
I sent my papers to MIDI 4 weeks ago, i called them two weeks ago and they said its 4-6 weeks process.

my cc got charged the week after i sent the papers.

did your applicant get medical request ? im wondering if medical request is sent by LVO upon MIDI's response of CSQ issuance or no !

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
dadaum said:
You visit web site of Indian Embassy in Canada.Some BSL or something office is there in Brampton which will issue you a PCC within Canada.Please keep posting your experience.
let me clearify more about my concern.
Since my parents are in India now and their file is transferred to NDVO, so they can make a PCC from India. But for their stay in Canada ( Jan 2014 to Jan 2015), how do i get PCC.

Thanks,

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
random hero said:
I sent my papers to MIDI 4 weeks ago, i called them two weeks ago and they said its 4-6 weeks process.

my cc got charged the week after i sent the papers.

did your applicant get medical request ? im wondering if medical request is sent by LVO upon MIDI's response of CSQ issuance or no !
No, we didn't get the medical request. I'm waiting for it...
In the applicant's guide it is written it takes 25 business days. So technically is 5 weeks! We'll see!

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
MissFrowz said:
Hi there. My dad also has high blood pressure and diabetes. He's undergoing additional tests for his medical exam. It all depends on whether the officer thinks that required treatment for the condition will cause excessive demand on the public health system. So long as she doesn't have any kidney failure issues or other organ damage she should be fine.

Has the doctor asked for additional tests or is he just sending the results to CIC as they are?
That's good to know. He hasn't asked for any other tests and the results are being submitted to CIC

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
bono1 said:
Question. Sponsoring my Mother in Law. She went for her medicals, and the results came back that her blood pressure was high. Do you know what this would mean for approval of her file?
Is she treated with medication to handle high blood pressure or it was first time that is was discovered?
If she is being treated then I think it should be OK, I even think it should be OK anyways unless the numbers are very high in which case CIC might inquire further investigation.

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Asor said:
No, we didn't get the medical request. I'm waiting for it...
In the applicant's guide it is written it takes 25 business days. So technically is 5 weeks! We'll see!
where is your application sent to ? which LVO?

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi Tina, Tucasword,

I am in same state as yours. I have received the PCC, RPRF, Travel doc and Schedule A request from Delhi but no date or address mentioned on it. In addition, although the NDVO has asked some applicant to send photos they haven't mentioned in my letter.

Have they asked you the photos? Am wondering if it is better to send to be on a safer side.
As they haven't sent the office address, are we supposed to send it to the normal NDVO office address that is listed for other applicants?

Tina16 said:
Hi Tucasword
No idea yet. I too sent NDVO an email but no reply from them yet. I am still waiting for the medical instructions too. I just went today and applied for the Indian pcc.

Tina16

Jul 20, 2016
Felixo said:
Hi Tina, Tucasword,

I am in same state as yours. I have received the PCC, RPRF, Travel doc and Schedule A request from Delhi but no date or address mentioned on it. In addition, although the NDVO has asked some applicant to send photos they haven't mentioned in my letter.

Have they asked you the photos? Am wondering if it is better to send to be on a safer side.
As they haven't sent the office address, are we supposed to send it to the normal NDVO office address that is listed for other applicants?
Hi Felixo
No i have not received request for photos. I am still not sure where we need to send the docs though.
Have you received the medical request yet?