+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
Hi,

Can anybody help me how to fill KIT B forms for Quebec Undertaking?
For someone reason when i open forms on my computer, unable to fill information.

DO i need to fill it by Pen?

thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
People who are still waiting for SA, Relax Guys and don't panic.

I am also one among who is also waiting for SA.

Let CIC work at their own pace.

Calling them multiple times won't yield anything. It will only increase your and their's frustration.

Things take time. Please be patient.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
thecoolguysam said:
People who are still waiting for SA, Relax Guys and don't panic.

I am also one among who is also waiting for SA.

Let CIC work at their own pace.

Calling them multiple times won't yield anything. It will only increase your and their's frustration.

Things take time. Please be patient.
Agree with you... :)

Kimmy1985

Nov 11, 2015
Super confused!! Please help!

My mom did her medical exam here in Canada (Vancouver) and the clinic chose "Non EDE worker" as Visa details; reason given is that we sponsoring parents DOES NOT count as family class which is EDE (excessive demand exempt)

My dad did his medical exam in China (Beijing) and the clinic chose "EDE family" as his visa details; reason given is that PGP counts as family class.

Both clinics are appointed on CIC's website and they all sound very confident in their decision.

So now they two have different types for medical exam!! I heard that the procedure is the same but the result is analyzed differently. Has anyone had something similiar or may shed a bit light please??

Thanks!!

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
ac9837 said:
Hi,

Can anybody help me how to fill KIT B forms for Quebec Undertaking?
For someone reason when i open forms on my computer, unable to fill information.

DO i need to fill it by Pen?

thanks
you need to download the form and have acrobat installed then you will be able to open them, fill ,save , print ! i remember there is one form only you cant save, it need to be filled and printed right after.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
irinako said:
I might have missed something, but the spreadsheet shows 1 medical request from Ottawa, with the type "upfront".
What does it mean? The medicals were done without the official request from the VO, or there was an actual request and Ottawa is processing 2016 batch already?
Upfront means upfront. He did it without request from CIC, likely because he had filed for Supervisa recently within the last year and wanted to reuse the results.
Either ways, there is a high chance that the remaining processing of those who got SA and moved to Ottawa will take more than a year. So doing a medical now without a official request is not recommended as there is a 1 year validity on these.
Police certificates have 6 month validity and they need to be valid when they send PPR.

Everyone should wait for CIC to send details/request for documentation before stressing out so much. All of 2014-2015 applicants in addition to remaining backlog of 2011 are ahead of us.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
toronto_dun said:
I've also received sponsorship approval via email. Case sent to Ottawa. When I notified my parents about the good news, they brought this up - on this page item 19 states that if they are in Canada, they should be able to get a work permit before getting immigration visa: http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-family-sponsorship.html

It's the first time I'm hearing about something like this. Does anyone know if that's accurate and what the process for that would be?
This question comes Family Sponsorship.Needs to be checked whether aPGP comes under this or not?

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
dadaum said:
This question comes Family Sponsorship.Needs to be checked whether aPGP comes under this or not?
No, it does not apply to PGP. Inland spouse sponsorship only.

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
Question. Sponsoring my Mother in Law. She went for her medicals, and the results came back that her blood pressure was high. Do you know what this would mean for approval of her file?

maraca08

May 12, 2016
GTA ON
Visa Office......
Mexico
kjpo said:
I just received my SA today by mail :D and my application was sent to Mexico. Anyone on this forum with the same visa office?
Hi kjpo my parents application was also sent to Mexico on July 8th.
I haven't heard anything back!

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
bono1 said:
Question. Sponsoring my Mother in Law. She went for her medicals, and the results came back that her blood pressure was high. Do you know what this would mean for approval of her file?
Hi there. My dad also has high blood pressure and diabetes. He's undergoing additional tests for his medical exam. It all depends on whether the officer thinks that required treatment for the condition will cause excessive demand on the public health system. So long as she doesn't have any kidney failure issues or other organ damage she should be fine.

Has the doctor asked for additional tests or is he just sending the results to CIC as they are?

jeffporfirio

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
I apologize if this has been asked before.
After receiving the SA, what's next? How much time should we expect for the entire process after receiving the SA?
Visa office is Guatemala City