No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
jhutti said:
Take precription of asthma and bp to doctor. If under control then should be no issue
thanks jhutti!

Michi08

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update:

We recieved medical request. Yey!

Congratulations to everyone who got medical request. And to those who did not heard anything dont worry you guys are next in line. ;)

akumar1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
27-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-7-2016
Hi,

My sister (Sponser) got an email of approver SA today.
Since our mother (Applicant) is in Canada currently on Super Visa, the file has been transferred to CPC-Ottawa.

No other request/communication has come as yet.
Thanks,

canadian2016

Jan 6, 2016
akumar1 said:
Hi,

My sister (Sponser) got an email of approver SA today.
Since our mother (Applicant) is in Canada currently on Super Visa, the file has been transferred to CPC-Ottawa.

No other request/communication has come as yet.
Thanks,
Same situation except that they asked us to send additional documents. What addresses do you see when you check the status of your (or your sister's application)? In our case, it lists our Canadian address as "home" but the address in my mother-in-law's home country as "mailing address". Wonder how they make decisions about whether to forward the applications to Ottawa or to home countries.. What addresses or what other info are they looking at while making these decisions? Does anybody know?

elenka2

Mar 12, 2016
irinako said:
I've just received an email with SA. I am from the Purolator 9:43 batch :)

The file is forwarded to Ottawa instead of Ukraine, though I don't see any logic here. I applied for my mom + her husband (my dad passed away), so I really thought this case is more complex and should go to the local visa office.
However, I am happy with Ottawa :)
Good luck everyone!!

Same here, Purolator 9:43 batch, received SA (sponsor approval today), my parents are in Russia but the file was sent to Ottawa!

Please let me know what page to look at to see why they are doing it this way now?

Does the SA mean that our family wont need to show family income for the next coming years as part of the overall process?

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hello Friends
I have 2 questions. Would appreciate your feedback.

Is there a "traveller's form'? Or is it just a word doc with details of the applicant's travel history?
Some of the New Delhi applicants are getting requests for traveller's form wherein the details of travel history since age 18 are to be mentioned.

For those of you who have the parents in Canada and have got the PCC from India, does it take 4 to 6 weeks or does it come earlier?
Sometimes they tell a longer period to be on a safer side. Please share the time taken for you.

maraca08

May 12, 2016
GTA ON
Visa Office......
Mexico
I just got an email with my parents sponsorship approval! :D Purolator 9.43 am batch.
The file was transfer to Mexico even though my parents are here in Canada as visitors.

Good luck everyone!

PGP_from_RH

Feb 2, 2016
prcanada said:
Those who have submitted Option C documents, how long before you guys received a response?
On a 2014 application we have submitted in March - still no response. We called and they can't provide the status.

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
My in-laws' PR application status just changed to "In Process" on e-cas.

I was asked for my wife's 2012 Option-C a while ago. The doc was provided and I got confirmation that the doc was received but no word about Sponsorship approval or file forwarded to a LVO. But, considering that this are somehow sequential steps, I assume it is just a matter of time until I hear back confirming my approval as sponsor.

It is just weird to see App for sponsor as rcv'd (as if hasn't been touched) yet have the sponsorship in process.

Guess it is good news anyways.

irinako

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Mesohilo said:
My in-laws' PR application status just changed to "In Process" on e-cas.

I was asked for my wife's 2012 Option-C a while ago. The doc was provided and I got confirmation that the doc was received but no word about Sponsorship approval or file forwarded to a LVO. But, considering that this are somehow sequential steps, I assume it is just a matter of time until I hear back confirming my approval as sponsor.

It is just weird to see App for sponsor as rcv'd (as if hasn't been touched) yet have the sponsorship in process.

Guess it is good news anyways.
Congratulations!
What Visa Office is this?

Overall, could we all please indicate what visa office is processing your application when any changes happen to the file? This will be very useful for statistics. Thank you!

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
irinako said:
Congratulations!
What Visa Office is this?

Overall, could we all please indicate what visa office is processing your application when any changes happen to the file? This will be very useful for statistics. Thank you!
that's exactly the frustrating part: it changed to "IN PROCESS" but I did not hear about Sponsor approval nor got word about visa office... If sent to the local visa office will likely be Sao Paulo (Brazil), but I do not know. Hopefully the communication is coming soon.

JuliaSan

Dec 15, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
November 2016
Med's Done....
December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
elenka2 said:
Same here, Purolator 9:43 batch, received SA (sponsor approval today), my parents are in Russia but the file was sent to Ottawa!

Please let me know what page to look at to see why they are doing it this way now?

Does the SA mean that our family wont need to show family income for the next coming years as part of the overall process?
Hi Elenka,
My mom is in Canada for 3 years already but they transfered her file to Warsaw office. By logic it's should be Ottawa. Yours situation is opposite. So there is no logic. We can only be happy it's moving and wait for the next step!
Good luck!
Yulia