+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

aandre

Feb 11, 2016
Hey Yulia,
I applied to sponsor my parents in 2016, on June 22 received SA letter, and file was transferred to Warsaw as well. Yesterday my moms email received AOR and UCI num. She tried logging in to ECAS but unable to check the status. Have you or your parents received AOR+UCI letter yet?

esal

May 19, 2016
wendolapm said:
Thank you, that is very helpful! Quick question though, did they asked for you NOA again for 2012-15? Or did you not submit it for 2011-13 with your original application?
Yes, they asked for Option-C for 2012-2015. I am still waiting for Medicals request. I wonder how long is this going to take. Again, my mom's application was forwarded to CPC-Ottawa office.

mamaburger

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got SA by email today! I think I was the 2nd batch, 11:50AM Jan 4th by FedEx. File was transferred to Singapore. I heard that the visa office in Singapore is one of the busiest office, so it make take a while for me to hear anything further. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

JuliaSan

Dec 15, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
November 2016
Med's Done....
December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
aandre said:
Hey Yulia,
I applied to sponsor my parents in 2016, on June 22 received SA letter, and file was transferred to Warsaw as well. Yesterday my moms email received AOR and UCI num. She tried logging in to ECAS but unable to check the status. Have you or your parents received AOR+UCI letter yet?
Hi Aandre,
Yes we got an email from Warsaw Visa Office. It's like I understood just confirmation that they received application to process PR. Hopefully it means they are working on it :)
Let's be positive!
Yulia

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Received email from LVO - Hong Kong, Requested IME. etc. ... working on it

Alawrence

Jul 4, 2016
2016PGP said:
Received email from LVO - Hong Kong, Requested IME. etc. ... working on it
Hello, My parents file was also transferred to the Hong Kong office on July 5th, do you mind sharing what they ask you and your parents to provide?
I received the SA letter on July 5th, I am waiting to hear from Hong Kong office anxiously, did they contact you or your parents? was it through email?

Thank you so much for any information you can provide.

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Alawrence said:
Hello, My parents file was also transferred to the Hong Kong office on July 5th, do you mind sharing what they ask you and your parents to provide?
I received the SA letter on July 5th, I am waiting to hear from Hong Kong office anxiously, did they contact you or your parents? was it through email?

Thank you so much for any information you can provide.
FYI , I wrote "by email". Requested documents will be very clearly listed in the letter. Some updated forms are based on case by case. Yours can be different than others. It took about a week after SA letter. So wait.

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
2016PGP said:
FYI , I wrote "by email". Requested documents will be very clearly listed in the letter. Some updated forms are based on case by case. Yours can be different than others. It took about a week after SA letter. So wait.
Hi everyone could you please help me with the following two requests from Hong Kong visa office ?

We need to provided police check in Canada because parents stayed over 6 months as per the instructions on CIC website we need to prepare fingerprints, a complete application form from RCMP website, name sex address reason for application etc. However I couldn't find any application form on RCMP website. Am I missing anything ?

Another thing is we needed to provid updated schedule A personal history for my parents from age 18 to date ( not the recent 10 years) however there is not enough space for everything ? Should I just attach a blank paper with the additional information to schedule A?

We need to submit everything to Hong Kong within 30 days so it's pretty urgent! Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you ! JL

tucosword

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Hello everyone,
I applied in Jan 2016 for parental sponsorship.
In June, I got a request letter for the Option C, got that to the CIC, now I have a letter saying that I have met the eligibility to sponsor and so the application is being forwarded to New Delhi.
My parents are Indian citizens but living in South Africa.
Is this normal? I'd have thought it would go to South Africa as they are residents there. I guess it must be because they are Indian citizens.
The second question I have is, my parents have their supervisa also. They intend to come here in October(we expecting a kid!), and probably stay here for maybe up to the 2 years, then travel to US or South Africa... Should I contact the CIC to let them know about them staying here for that time or do we leave the application in New Delhi as is?
Thanks guys and stay firm....
We are all on this forum for some reassurances... It will all work out!
Peace

Daniala

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hi All:

My parents file was transferred to Ankara LVO on June, 3, 2016. The E-CAS status still shows Application Received on the PR application. No communication afterwards. Today, though, I noticed that both my parents' home and mailing addresses on E-CAS shows my address in Canada. In the application, we had put the correct home address in the home country, but the mailing address in Canada. Do you think I should correct the home address? I still want to keep the mailing address as mine in Canada.

The reason I am worried about this is that we had submitted an application for my mother-in-law as well. The file numbers of the applications are one after another. This application was also transferred to Ankara exactly at the same time as my parents'. However, fr this application, we received IME, PCC, etc request on June, 17. The E-CAS also shows "In Process" with correct home address.

Has anybody had the PR application moving in Ankara at all?

I am really worried as the two applications were exactly one after another. We were receiving all emails at the same time for AOR and SA.

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
Hi,
I had applied for my fathers PR in Jan 2016 and last week got an email from Delhi immigration office to submit documents . some of these docs like schedule A, IMM 008 were already submitted before but I am not sure as to why are they asking it again..any pointers??

The email also states that we will be receiving a request for medicals soon and all of these forms with medicals should be submitted within 60 days..Is the request for medicals also arrives via email?

The email also states to submit original docs showing relationship with sponsor etc

Checking if anyone has recd. similar communication

cheers,

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
We also have two applications transferred to Ankara on June 30. We haven't received any communication yet and E-CAS is still "Application Received".

Daniala said:
Hi All:

My parents file was transferred to Ankara LVO on June, 3, 2016. The E-CAS status still shows Application Received on the PR application. No communication afterwards. Today, though, I noticed that both my parents' home and mailing addresses on E-CAS shows my address in Canada. In the application, we had put the correct home address in the home country, but the mailing address in Canada. Do you think I should correct the home address? I still want to keep the mailing address as mine in Canada.

The reason I am worried about this is that we had submitted an application for my mother-in-law as well. The file numbers of the applications are one after another. This application was also transferred to Ankara exactly at the same time as my parents'. However, fr this application, we received IME, PCC, etc request on June, 17. The E-CAS also shows "In Process" with correct home address.

Has anybody had the PR application moving in Ankara at all?

I am really worried as the two applications were exactly one after another. We were receiving all emails at the same time for AOR and SA.