05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
_MK_ said:
You can call CRA to send it. That takes two weeks or so.

Or you can print it yourself from your online CRA account if you have access to it. Takes 5 minutes :).
From online can get only last 3 yrs so called CRA and they will fax it to me since postal strike could start from tomorrow.

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
dchoudh said:
No, I'm in the same boat...my parents stayed for 6 months here in Canada twice...1-2 days less each time...we do jot need to send Canadian PCC...even if they would have stayed for more than 6 months...
Just an update received medical and police clearance plus other additional documents from Hong Kong visa office today. My parents are currently here they stayed over 6 months do we need to obtain PCc for both Canada and China ? Where to obtain these? Thanks

JL

digandhi

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
18 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
28 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
04 Sep 2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2015 and Submitted on 02 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received back 09 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
Landed in Dec 2015
akumar1 said:
Hi digandi,

I am gone through the process already and can provide the information for your query.

1. PCC from USA or FBI clearance:
a. https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks - Read the instructions and apply asap. Processing time is high subject
to approval.
OR
b. https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/fbi-approved-channelers - Best options for you as parent are from USA.
Google 'FBI Channelers your - US location (state)'. This will usually give you certain approved channelers. Call them and get it done. I got it
from a local channeler in NJ from a UPS store. Results came back in 4 hrs even though they it takes 72 hours (online).

2. PCC from India (USA - Indian Consulate): Reference to Indian Consulate NYC
a. http://www.indiacgny.org/pages.php?id=76 - Point 8 for fees.
b. http://www.indiacgny.org/pages.php?id=77 - How to apply. Very secured and fast process of approx. 2-3 weeks.
Note: If you can go personally then length of processing is short.

I hope this information help you in getting the PCC's. Shoot me a question or PM me to share ph no if need to talk.
Good Luck!

Anmol
Thanks Anmol !!!! Great Information

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
iluvbaguio said:
Pamma97 they already looking your files!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Hope there will be no problems.. and CIC will approved your application soon.. I am happy coz we are on the same timeline... :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yes we were on the same timeline including Purolator from Edmonton Calgary lol

This document request will now delay my process now as it says please send it before Aug 6th, 2016. so that means they won't touch it until then even though I send it today...sigh

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I got medical request only for my mother.

TWIST - She got her medicals done for Supervisa in November 2015, so technically her medicals are still valid. Do you think we should advise CIC Delhi that she already did the medicals before? If yes, does anyone know how?

Second option will be to go to the doctor and redo the medicals but I think they don't redo your medicals if they are still valid.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Shravzs said:
Hi Guys,

Got an email today to submit Option C for 2012/13/14 at 4:00 PM. I am from the second 5K batch :D :D :D

I had 13, 14 and 15 Option C, so now have to reach out to CRA to send me the 2012. Does anyone know how long it takes to get it from CRA?

I am sponsoring my parents so when using the online form, who would be the applicant me or my dad. I am guessing that Applicant is my Dad and under enquirer identification - relation to applicant option should be selected as sponsor and then upload the files.

Members who have already tried or anyone who can help please suggest.

Regards

Shravzs

Hi there!
Did your 2012 income also meet the LICO requirement? why you submitted 2015 initially? Thanks :)

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi Pamma,
Same is my case. Even I thought they won't touch my file till they receive this document. But after 2 days of receiving the mail, I got the SA mail. So I think they want things to go faster.. so are telling us to send the documents and if they feel everything else is fine, they give the SA. But I am not sure of things after that... I haven't got the medicals yet.. so may be they are waiting for the document. I will be sending it through email.

Pamma97 said:
I've received email from IRCC today July 6, 2016 requesting the death certificate of my father.
I knew they will ask for it as I forgot to send it initially.

What I wanna know is can I send that thru case specific inquiry as the letter says

Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:
XXXXXXXX
Mississauga

For fastest service, you may send the requested information/documents via the case specific enquiry form at the following link:

https://XXXXXX

I'm confused if I should use case specific enquiry or not. please let me know if someone did this and had no problems.

Thanks

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
dchoudh said:
No, I'm in the same boat...my parents stayed for 6 months here in Canada twice...1-2 days less each time...we do jot need to send Canadian PCC...even if they would have stayed for more than 6 months...
I am not very sure about this topic as some have said about getting PCC from Canada. Anyway to be on a safer side, I will be getting PCC from Canada which will cost 25 dollars and one hour time. You will need to take original passport and 2 pieces of id of the person (which have their photos)

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
dbss said:
I got medical request only for my mother.

TWIST - She got her medicals done for Supervisa in November 2015, so technically her medicals are still valid. Do you think we should advise CIC Delhi that she already did the medicals before? If yes, does anyone know how?

Second option will be to go to the doctor and redo the medicals but I think they don't redo your medicals if they are still valid.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.
I believe if your medical was done 6+ months prior to the current request (which is the case) then you have to redo...same happened with my wife...during her visa processing long time back...but then her visa reprocessing was within 6 months...so medical was not requested again...

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Felixo said:
Hi Pamma,
Same is my case. Even I thought they won't touch my file till they receive this document. But after 2 days of receiving the mail, I got the SA mail. So I think they want things to go faster.. so are telling us to send the documents and if they feel everything else is fine, they give the SA. But I am not sure of things after that... I haven't got the medicals yet.. so may be they are waiting for the document. I will be sending it through email.
Thanks for the info Felixo that makes me feel better :)
Can you please tell me how you send the document? did you send it in mail or uploaded on case specific enquiry?

Thanks

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Pamma97 said:
Thanks for the info Felixo that makes me feel better :)
Can you please tell me how you send the document? did you send it in mail or uploaded on case specific enquiry?

Thanks
I have asked my family to send it from India by email and then post the original document. So once I get it may be early next week, I will be uploading on case specific enquiry. They will be asking for the original document to be sent to New Delhi. So keep the originals with you or you can get 2 originals and send one by mail if you feel comfortable with mail (than email) and can send the other one when the documents are requested from Delhi.

Shravzs

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
Roya-FSW said:
Hi there!
Did your 2012 income also meet the LICO requirement? why you submitted 2015 initially? Thanks :)
Yes my 2012 income also met the LICO requirement. No i submitted 2012, 2013 and 2014 only since when the application was prepared i had no idea on 2015. So they are now accessing Option C for these 3 years. From online CRA website i can only get for 2015, 2014 and 2013 so i called them to provide me the 2012 Option C.

canadian2016

Jan 6, 2016
We are sponsoring my mother-in-law to immigrate to Canada (we are in the second 5K batch). Got an email today asking to submit my mother-in-law's divorce certificate. She's been divorced for 15 years or so.. why do they need this certificate is beyond me. Anyways, the problem is that my mother-in-law is now in Canada on a Super visa, and her divorce certificate is back in her home country. Even if her ex-husband scans and sends it here, it will have to be translated (not a problem) and certified (might be a problem since we will not have the original with us). Sending the original is probably not a good idea, plus I do not think that her ex-husband would do that.

So, here are my questions. Perhaps somebody can direct me to some official info on the CIC site (I tried to look for this info but found nothing).

1. Is it possible to certify translations of scanned documents (without having the original)? Has anybody done this?
2. Would CIC accept an affidavit from my mother-in-law that she is divorced in place of her divorce certificate? Are there any forms available on the CIC site? Does anybody have any experience with this and/or can direct me to appropriate discussions?

Thank you and good luck to all.

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. I got the request for medical and PCC.. My mother is in Canada right now.. My question is do I need to get PCC from Canada too? If yes, then what is the procedure to do that?

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
Is there any way to ask them for an extension for document submit time? I just got a letter dated 23rd June to resubmit IMM0008 with dependent section filled (even non-accompanying).

I need few more days to send as 9 days have already passed. I tried calling them but the automated msg says they are not accepting any call at this time as they are experiencing high volume of calls.