+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

PGP_from_RH

Feb 2, 2016
Luda345 said:
Irina, congratulations! And yes, I don't see any logic in arranging LVOs too :).
I would say - it is much easier to staff a local CPC office in Canada to clean up the backlog than funding and temporarily staffing dozens of local offices. Ukraine and Russia would be a black whole for instance.

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
I've received email from IRCC today July 6, 2016 requesting the death certificate of my father.
I knew they will ask for it as I forgot to send it initially.

What I wanna know is can I send that thru case specific inquiry as the letter says

Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:
XXXXXXXX
Mississauga

For fastest service, you may send the requested information/documents via the case specific enquiry form at the following link:

https://XXXXXX

I'm confused if I should use case specific enquiry or not. please let me know if someone did this and had no problems.

Thanks

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Pamma97 said:
I've received email from IRCC today July 6, 2016 requesting the death certificate of my father.
I knew they will ask for it as I forgot to send it initially.

What I wanna know is can I send that thru case specific inquiry as the letter says

Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:
XXXXXXXX
Mississauga

For fastest service, you may send the requested information/documents via the case specific enquiry form at the following link:

https://XXXXXX

I'm confused if I should use case specific enquiry or not. please let me know if someone did this and had no problems.

Thanks

Pamma97 they already looking your files!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Hope there will be no problems.. and CIC will approved your application soon.. I am happy coz we are on the same timeline... :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shravzs

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
Hi Guys,

Got an email today to submit Option C for 2012/13/14 at 4:00 PM. I am from the second 5K batch :D :D :D

I had 13, 14 and 15 Option C, so now have to reach out to CRA to send me the 2012. Does anyone know how long it takes to get it from CRA?

I am sponsoring my parents so when using the online form, who would be the applicant me or my dad. I am guessing that Applicant is my Dad and under enquirer identification - relation to applicant option should be selected as sponsor and then upload the files.

Members who have already tried or anyone who can help please suggest.

Regards

Shravzs

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Shravzs said:
Hi Guys,

Got an email today to submit Option C for 2012/13/14 at 4:00 PM. I am from the second 5K batch :D :D :D

I had 13, 14 and 15 Option C, so now have to reach out to CRA to send me the 2012. Does anyone know how long it takes to get it from CRA?

I am sponsoring my parents so when using the online form, who would be the applicant me or my dad. I am guessing that Applicant is my Dad and under enquirer identification - relation to applicant option should be selected as sponsor and then upload the files.

Regards

Shravzs

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shravzs said:
Hi Guys,

Regards

Shravzs
Order asap. It takes two weeks but canada post strike will add delivery time

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can do it online and that is the fastest way just make sure about MB sizing so they can be uploaded.

Your father is applicant and you are sponsor or representative.

S

Shravzs said:
Hi Guys,

Regards

Shravzs

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveen73 said:
Basically they have asked for everything except sponsorship related docs, below are the list of docs requested

Document Checklist for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents

q Current and valid mailing address.

q If available: a valid email address which you authorize us to use as a means of communication for any further follow-up on your application in order to expedite processing.

q Documents which clearly establish the relationship between you and your sponsor as well as between you and your accompanying family members. Please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your sponsor’s old Indian passport showing the sponsor’s name and the parents’ names, Indian marriage certificates showing parents’ names, and voter identification cards. At least one of the documents must have been issued before the date your sponsor became a permanent resident of Canada. Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.

q Documents that clearly establish the relationship between you and your accompanying family members. If you have dependants under 22 years of age, please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your dependant’s old Indian passport showing his/her name and the parents’ names. At least one of the documents must have been issued before the date your sponsor became a permanent resident of Canada. Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.

q Updated educational documents for your accompanying dependant(s) 22 years of age and above at the time of sponsorship.

o Original birth certificates issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths along with a translated copy.

o Copy of all pages of your dependant’s current and previous (if applicable) passport(s).

o Copy of your dependent’s voter I-card.

o ORIGINAL education document(s) for your dependant(s):

a. 5th standard certificate and mark sheet

b. 8th standard certificate and mark sheet

c. 10th standard certificate and mark sheet

d. 12th standard certificate and mark sheet

o Educational documents such as

a. Original mark statements and certificates.

b. Diplomas, university degrees, and trade certificates.

c. A letter from the institute or college stating his/her present course of studies.

Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.

q Updated police clearance certificates for you and your dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, from every country where you or your dependant(s) have spent a period of six months or more. All police certificates should not be greater than 12 months old. For information on how to apply for a police certificate, see our website:

q A travel history form for you and for all dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, declaring all travel undertaken. This form is also available on our website at the following address:

q Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada. If already paid, please e-mail a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. Please attach a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid. For more information, your sponsor should consult the following:

q Three (3) updated photographs each for you and for each of your accompanying dependants. For each person, make sure that their name is written on the back of at least one photo. The photos must be no more than 6 months old. Photograph specifications can be found on our website at the following address:

q PHOTOCOPIES of your current valid passport bio page (inside front cover), back page (the family information page at the inside back cover), for you and your accompanying family members. If your passports have any observations (e.g. extending their validity), please include photocopies of the observations. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3 years; for a child between the ages of 7 and 18, within the last 5 years. If you do not have a valid passport, you are requested to obtain one so as to be able to comply with this request *****DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S) AT THIS TIME*****

q If you have any non-accompanying dependants who were 22 years of age or above and unmarried at the time of the sponsorship, complete the Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form attached to this letter. You may photocopy the attached form as required.

q Original death certificate of your spouse with certified English translation, if applicable.

I got asked the same stuff today. Did they also send you an email for medical?

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
citizenship_seeker said:
I got asked the same stuff today. Did they also send you an email for medical?
hi citizenship_seeker ,

I also got this detailed document request from new delhi today...

I have a question, from this list it doesn't seem like they are asking for birth certificate for parents , can you confirm ?

also they dont seem to be asking for any original or photocopies of parents education certificates, can you confirm ?

for proof of relationship to sponsor - I am thinking of sending my birth certificate and a certified copy of my old passport, they have asked 2 documents so these 2 will suffice.

they are asking original documents for death certificate and my birth certificate so hopefully they will return those.

Let me know if you would like to work together on this request, feel free to send me a personal message.

thanks,

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
naveen73 said:
Received mail from New Delhi CIC office to resubmit basically complete application, did anybody else got similar request. Below is the mail received

Dear XXXXXXX,

Instructions for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents

In order to assess this application, updated copies of the items listed below are requested. Please note that if we do not receive the items listed below within 60 days of the date on this letter, this application may be refused.

· Application form (IMM008) for yourself

· A Schedule A form for you and one for each dependant over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not. Personal History information and Addresses must be entered from the age of 18 to date. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application.

· An Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for you and one for each dependant, whether accompanying or not. The correct forms are all available online at:

· The documents listed in the attached Document Checklist for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents

· You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. The instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not, are being sent in a separate email. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

Once you have completed your medical examination, submit your forms and items listed above, as a SINGLE package to our office at the following address:

Immigration Section
UNIT B
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021 India

hi naveen73 ,

I also got this detailed document request from new delhi today...

I have a question, from this list it doesn't seem like they are asking for birth certificate for parents , can you confirm ?

also they dont seem to be asking for any original or photocopies of parents education certificates, can you confirm ?

for proof of relationship to sponsor - I am thinking of sending my birth certificate and a certified copy of my old passport, they have asked 2 documents so these 2 will suffice.

they are asking original documents for death certificate and my birth certificate so hopefully they will return those.

Let me know if you would like to work together on this request, feel free to send me a personal message.

thanks,

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Question for you guys! My mom received additional document request from CIC today which includes police certificate of any country where she stayed for six months or over. My mom stayed in Canada for six months (maybe one or two days shorter) in the past, does she need to get a Canadian criminal record? It's kind of urgent, any comments would be appreciated!

naveen73

Mar 10, 2012
I got medical examination request last week.

For parents they need relationship between parents and sponsor but if there are any dependents who are accompanying parents then they need education / birth documents.

"educational documents for your accompanying dependant(s) 22 years of age and above at the time of sponsorship"

Good thing I kept a copy of all documents submitted in January.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
r3su1 said:
Question for you guys! My mom received additional document request from CIC today which includes police certificate of any country where she stayed for six months or over. My mom stayed in Canada for six months (maybe one or two days shorter) in the past, does she need to get a Canadian criminal record? It's kind of urgent, any comments would be appreciated!
No, I'm in the same boat...my parents stayed for 6 months here in Canada twice...1-2 days less each time...we do jot need to send Canadian PCC...even if they would have stayed for more than 6 months...

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Shravzs said:
Hi Guys,

Regards

Shravzs
You can call CRA to send it. That takes two weeks or so.

Or you can print it yourself from your online CRA account if you have access to it. Takes 5 minutes :).