AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
myYahoo said:
I received question again to submit father death certificate

Should I submit this online or copy to send in mail?
How is that death certificate relevant to this application? Is it okay to sponsor just one parent if both are alive and still married?

toronto_dun

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
tanvirmk said:
You atleast heard something. I didn't get any AOR/SA/no-email/no mail since I sent the application in January. My CC got charged- that's all.

Any idea what could be wrong? :eek:
Same here - card charged, and I can see "Application Received" status online, but no communication from CIC whatsoever from the very beginning. I'm getting worried. All contact info they have is correct.

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hello

I received a letter on Feb 2 that my application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2016. I am applying from Quebec. I have not received anything after. Is anyone else from Quebec? What is the next step?

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
Question

How are some applications going to the Country of Origin and others to CPP-Ottawa even if the Applicant is current living in Canada?

Current address on my mom's application was the address in Canada but the SA received today says that they have forwarded the application to NEW DELHI ?

Has anyone called CIC on this ? Would it be possible to get the file transferred to Ottawa?

Thanks

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
tanvirmk said:
You atleast heard something. I didn't get any AOR/SA/no-email/no mail since I sent the application in January. My CC got charged- that's all.

Any idea what could be wrong? :eek:
I just recieved the sponsorship approval by mail. You should order a gsmc note. Or call cic and say that you are looking for your file number ;) they will hint you more info.

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
toronto_dun said:
Same here - card charged, and I can see "Application Received" status online, but no communication from CIC whatsoever from the very beginning. I'm getting worried. All contact info they have is correct.
Call cic and ask for file number. They might hint you with some info.

canadian_legend

Sep 2, 2015
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT HEARD FROM CIC YET

Hello everyone,
I was in the same boat like many of you here, and was getting worried that people around me and those who applied after me were receiving some kind of communication/updates from CIC side, but for me it was very quiet since receiving my 1st AOR on Feb 02.
I posted here twice but did not get any response so thought to post something for those of you who are worried like me.
I was unable to even login to check status online with my file number (Fxxxxxxxx).
So, I called CIC today and I was told that there could be technical issue as there were few cases in the past where info was not entered correctly. CIC agent sent me a link to send email via web.
To my surprise, when I got home from work today, I saw an acceptance letter from CIC with file transferred to London. This was dated 23 June 2016.
In this letter I saw my UCI number, which I used today to login successfully for the first time. (I never received email for this letter)
The moral of this long story is that in the next few days I expect quite a few of you should start receiving letters/email (provided no mail strike)

Hope this brings some relief to those of you who have not heard from CIC as yet.
Regards

canadian_legend

Sep 2, 2015
canadian_legend said:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT HEARD FROM CIC YET

Hello everyone,
I was in the same boat like many of you here, and was getting worried that people around me and those who applied after me were receiving some kind of communication/updates from CIC side, but for me it was very quiet since receiving my 1st AOR on Feb 02.
I posted here twice but did not get any response so thought to post something for those of you who are worried like me.
I was unable to even login to check status online with my file number (Fxxxxxxxx).
So, I called CIC today and I was told that there could be technical issue as there were few cases in the past where info was not entered correctly. CIC agent sent me a link to send email via web.
To my surprise, when I got home from work today, I saw an acceptance letter from CIC with file transferred to London. This was dated 23 June 2016.
In this letter I saw my UCI number, which I used today to login successfully for the first time. (I never received email for this letter)
The moral of this long story is that in the next few days I expect quite a few of you should start receiving letters/email (provided no mail strike)

Hope this brings some relief to those of you who have not heard from CIC as yet.
Regards
One more thing, I noticed on the acceptance letter received today that my file number's last digit is changed(Fxxxxxxxxx), so that explains why I was unable to login to this date. Means original AOR had wrong file number/typo.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michi08 said:
Hi JL,

Yes, CIC sent it to my mom's email address. I think after they transferred it in designated LVO all the letters/email will be send to the applicant. I'm not sure though. Thanks!
The medical and police certificate requests was sent to my father's (applicant) email too not to the sponsor (my sister). I was actually hoping to get it since I made myself as the rep but did not get any. lol

Cheers!

naveen73

Mar 10, 2012
Received mail from New Delhi CIC office to resubmit basically complete application, did anybody else got similar request. Below is the mail received

Dear XXXXXXX,

Instructions for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents

In order to assess this application, updated copies of the items listed below are requested. Please note that if we do not receive the items listed below within 60 days of the date on this letter, this application may be refused.

· Application form (IMM008) for yourself

· A Schedule A form for you and one for each dependant over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not. Personal History information and Addresses must be entered from the age of 18 to date. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application.

· An Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for you and one for each dependant, whether accompanying or not. The correct forms are all available online at:

· The documents listed in the attached Document Checklist for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents

· You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. The instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not, are being sent in a separate email. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

Once you have completed your medical examination, submit your forms and items listed above, as a SINGLE package to our office at the following address:

Immigration Section
UNIT B
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021 India

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
lili2013 said:
Hello

I received a letter on Feb 2 that my application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2016. I am applying from Quebec. I have not received anything after. Is anyone else from Quebec? What is the next step?
Hello lili,

You should wait for the SA letter from CIC. Once you receive it, you have to send it to Québec Immigration along with your undertaking application - kit B.
More info on here http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/apply/index.html

Hope this helps.

digandhi

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
18 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
28 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
04 Sep 2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2015 and Submitted on 02 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received back 09 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
Landed in Dec 2015
digandhi said:
Hello

I have received Sponsorship Approval for my Parents file and I want to start process for PCC by looking at the update coming for all other group members.

To Give some background for my Parents:
Current Res.Country: USA- More than six Months
Father- USA Citizen
Mother- USA Green Card Holder but Indian Citizen

As per my understanding, I need to obtain PCC for USA & India in USA.
It will be great help if you can let guide the process.

Regards,
Digandhi
Hello,

can someone guide me please on my query raised yesterday?

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
planningtogo said:
The medical and police certificate requests was sent to my father's (applicant) email too not to the sponsor (my sister). I was actually hoping to get it since I made myself as the rep but did not get any. lol

Cheers!
When I applied my parents were in China so I put their address in China in the application form they are now in Canada living with us should I change their mailing address ? They will go back in a few months. Can I also get the Police clearance done in Canada too ? Please help

Thanks JL

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
lili2013 said:
Hello

lili2013

Im from quebec as well and i received AOR in feb and i got my SA on June 23rd then the file got transferred to beirut. you should just wait for SA, which batch were you on ? i was with UPS first 5k.