04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
cmextreme said:
My CC got charged this morning! Yahoo! UPS received by ADUSEI - time at 6:31AM.
Congratulation! At last CIC puts its hand on 6:31 batch. 10 more days of charging remaining. Hope all will be charged by this time.

saanpa

Oct 21, 2015
Hi
I am new to this , I had no clues of family sponsership marathon untill I opened cic.gc on Dec 31st, but neverthless, without any clues of being in the race,,I finished up my application for parents in a day, posted it through UPS which got delivered on 5th jan 8:20AM. I have no hopes that it could even make up to 10000 cap but never know since the total received applications are 14000, so it might be swinging on hairline.

However I realised a mistake in filling the sponsor income evaluation form, My wife was on maternity benefit and I mentioned that amount in the table however it was a special benefit.

Experts please advice on on how to address this now when the applciation is not even opened by cic. My biggest fear is that after opening the envelope, the officer might reject the case as ineligible due to regular EI claim.

regards

titaniom89

Star Member
Dec 21, 2009
Here is mine:
Received by CIC on Jan 5, 10:01AM, Fedex, Mom+Dad, CC not charged yet, from AB

It's probably going to be returned but might as well be in your database.

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
saanpa said:
Hi
I am new to this , I had no clues of family sponsership marathon untill I opened cic.gc on Dec 31st, but neverthless, without any clues of being in the race,,I finished up my application for parents in a day, posted it through UPS which got delivered on 5th jan 8:20AM. I have no hopes that it could even make up to 10000 cap but never know since the total received applications are 14000, so it might be swinging on hairline.

However I realised a mistake in filling the sponsor income evaluation form, My wife was on maternity benefit and I mentioned that amount in the table however it was a special benefit.

Experts please advice on on how to address this now when the applciation is not even opened by cic. My biggest fear is that after opening the envelope, the officer might reject the case as ineligible due to regular EI claim.

regards
I am no expert but my understanding is that, at this point, they are only looking for COMPLETENESS. So, as long as you make the top 10,000 and your applications is complete, you would be in. When, at some point in the future, they start doing the math and realize there is a mistake they might reach out to you and ask for clarification, updated forms, etc.

Again, no expert, just guessing :)

espinoza

Sep 30, 2015
Charged 1100 on 20 January.
FedEx 9:19 batch by Tammy. Cannot update the spreadsheet CC cell as it seems lock.

Good luck everyone.

tjd

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
bsz said:
This is my Purolator 9:43 tracking. I had two applications and both show exactly the same scanned signature image:

Monday, January 4, 2016 9:43 a.m.
Received By: Tammy
Embedded Image
ServicePurolator Express Envelope 9AM Est. Shipment Weight1 lb. Shipment DateDec 31, 2015
Date Local Time City Description
Jan 4, 2016 9:43 a.m. Mississauga (east/est), ON Shipment delivered to TAMMY at: MAIL ROOM of CASE PROCESSING CENTRE 2 ROBERT SPECK PKY L4Z1H8
Jan 4, 2016 8:58 a.m. Mississauga (east/est), ON Appointment required for delivery, receiver will be contacted to reschedule
Jan 4, 2016 7:48 a.m. Mississauga (east/est), ON On vehicle for delivery
I don't think Purolator was able to deliver before noon on Jan 4. They updated their status at around 2:30 PM with 9:43 AM as their time tag.
About 2200 (earlier rumored to be 700+) applications in this category.
Good luck to all

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Mesohilo said:
I am no expert but my understanding is that, at this point, they are only looking for COMPLETENESS. So, as long as you make the top 10,000 and your applications is complete, you would be in. When, at some point in the future, they start doing the math and realize there is a mistake they might reach out to you and ask for clarification, updated forms, etc.

Again, no expert, just guessing :)
If you have included EI for your wife in the appl...i think it should be fine as it comes under special benefit and is considered as income. Same is the case with me too and I have entered my wife's EI amount...after doing research.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
tjd said:
I don't think Purolator was able to deliver before noon on Jan 4. They updated their status at around 2:30 PM with 9:43 AM as their time tag.
About 2200 (earlier rumored to be 700+) applications in this category.
Good luck to all
I agree with you...even mine was updated around 2:00 pm on 4th...so it much be around noon that they started delivering. BTW where did you get this 2200 number?...even i was aware of the 700+ figure.

jdai

Jan 29, 2015
saanpa said:
Hi

regards
You are ok. check out cic website

Question 12. – Calculation of income based on the “Option-C Printout”
12.A: Print the amount that appears at line 150 of the last notice of assessment (“Option-C Printout”) issued to you by the CRA for the most recent taxation year.

12.B: Enter all of the following payments that were included in the amount at line 150 of your notice of assessment, add them up and print the total:

Provincial instruction or training allowance;
Social assistance paid by a province;
Employment insurance: only maternity, parental and sickness benefits paid under the Employment Insurance Act are considered income. Other payments such as employment insurance and federal training allowances are not considered as income; and Guaranteed income supplement paid under the Old Age Security Act.
12.C: Deduct the total entered at 12.B (line 6) from the amount at 12.A (line 1). The result 12.C is your total income as per this method of calculation.

tjd

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
dchoudh said:
I agree with you...even mine was updated around 2:00 pm on 4th...so it much be around noon that they started delivering. BTW where did you get this 2200 number?...even i was aware of the 700+ figure.
Look at the "Projection" sheet. Cell C21. I created this sheet to track the progress and performance of what in theory is called a FCFS system.
The assumption is that this forum represents a %age of the total population. This is a very reasonable assumption
It was a complete failure leading to black-marketing of courier services.
I am not blaming the people who proactively chose such couriers. Even I would do that same thing and cause greater trouble in future. The CIC is at fault.
Just imagine you and I go for grocery shopping. We put 50 items each in our cart and return to the single queue single server at the same time (perhaps you were 1 sec faster), which was also the time when the server opens, Given that the server will scan no more than 50 items on that day. You get through the queue and shopped with success, where as I could not. Is this a fair FCFS?
What about the shoppers who carry only milk and bread. Don't you think, that's why there are fast lanes.
The whole idea of FCFS is a big joke and results into a lot of wastage of time, effort, money and causes so much stress.
They should allow people to submit on-line application and then chose randomly (using a legitimate random number generator, perhaps modified a little bit to give more weight age to provinces with less population, btw I am applying from Ontario)
I will be awfully sad if my application tagged 9:43 AM does not make it to the cap, but I will be more disappointed if this PGP process is not improved.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
titaniom89 said:
Here is mine:
Received by CIC on Jan 5, 10:01AM, Fedex, Mom+Dad, CC not charged yet, from AB

It's probably going to be returned but might as well be in your database.
New Users:

If you would like to add yourself to the 2016 PGP Google Spreadsheet (link below in my signature), please use 'NEW ENTRY' sheet of the SS. Instructions are given in both 'Introduction' and 'New Entry' sheets. Please, read them if you face any problem.

If you still cannot use 'NEW ENTRY' for some reason, you can PM me here. I will add you manually. If you just make a post here, I may miss it and won't be able to read pages after pages to find your info.

Thanks and good luck!