+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

sabrina27

Nov 9, 2015
Private dedicated courier (SureTrack) delivered at 9:45am on January 4th. Signed by Shannon.
Credit card charge showed up just now on my online banking - transaction date Jan 15th. Posted date Jan 18th.

Let's hope the application processing itself moves along at the same pace!

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Mesohilo said:
My application was sent through UPS as well and it shows "Out for Delivery" @715, "Delivered" @631. I called and asked them to investigate. Waited for 2 days and got a call saying it was correct. Told them unless the driver was able to travel back in time it was impossible to be delivered before it left the facility.

A couple more days got a new call explaining that, knowing it would be busy at CIC, they scanned the delivery while still in their facility to expedite the process. That's why it shows a random time (in my case 6.31). The problem in this case is that you have no idea at what time it was really delivered. All they could tell me was that it was delivered before noon as the driver was already back at noon. little comfort there but that's what we have...
Just got a new call from UPS (this time from the store where the package was posted). They were notified that I was inquiring about the tracking info and offered to investigate.

Here is how they said I should read my tracker:

01/04/2016 7:15 Out for Delivery (Simply the time it was uploaded, not the actual time)
01/04/2016 6:31 "Delivered" (This supposedly is the driver's arrival at CIC)

She said the actual delivery time was around 10AM.

This is the third "interpretation" of my tracker I get but, since they offered to investigate and got back I assume it is more reliable than some BS fed by the call centre trying to get rid of me.

Hope this helps the UPS 6.31 group.

Dan

ShiftyTinCan

Jan 11, 2016
Mesohilo said:
Just got a new call from UPS (this time from the store where the package was posted). They were notified that I was inquiring about the tracking info and offered to investigate.

Here is how they said I should read my tracker:

01/04/2016 7:15 Out for Delivery (Simply the time it was uploaded, not the actual time)
01/04/2016 6:31 "Delivered" (This supposedly is the driver's arrival at CIC)

She said the actual delivery time was around 10AM.

This is the third "interpretation" of my tracker I get but, since they offered to investigate and got back I assume it is more reliable than some BS fed by the call centre trying to get rid of me.

Hope this helps the UPS 6.31 group.

Dan
Thanks Dan

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
blurryface236 said:
If you credit card has been Charged, What does it mean? and whats the next step?
You can read the Info sheet on the SS. :-X

mz121

Jan 18, 2016
pacific2016 said:
Any from UPS 7.36am batch signed by ADUSEI?
My cc hasn't been charged yet.

Thanks
Me ;D Mine was signed by ADUSEI as well.

My UPS tracking shows the item was out for delivery 7:15 am on Jan 4. If your tracking shows the same timing then we should be in the same batch.

The CC transaction occurred on Jan 16 and was posted on Jan 18. Maybe I am the lucky person that was placed at the start of the batch? Anyways I think everyone in this batch should be able to get in the CAP. Stay positive, your card will be charged ;)

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Has anyone received the service charge refund from Purolator for delay delivery from Alberta. I am also one of the victim whose packet is delivered on 5th instead of 4th Jan and i don't think that i can even fit with in a cap of 10K. Handed my packet to them on Dec 31st early in the morning for 1 business day delivery time but just because of their stupid service, i'm suffered this time and i think everyone from Alberta who used their service this year are in the same boat.

rm34

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Californiacicle said:
I just got charged!!!!

I was part of the FedEx 9:19 batch.

Third year was the charm. Good luck to all still waiting.
Congrats!
I am from the same batch

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My card was just charged - it was received by Rishpal at 10:45 on the 4th, as per Green Light Courier. :D

pacific2016

Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got charged on credit card. This was my third year trying to apply for my parents
I can see available credit reduced.
my batch was UPS 7.36 am signed by ADUSEI...
Good job by UPS

Good luck to all remaining applicants!!

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacific2016 said:
Just got charged on credit card. This was my third year trying to apply for my parents
I can see available credit reduced.
my batch was UPS 7.36 am signed by ADUSEI...
Good job by UPS

Good luck to all remaining applicants!!
Great