+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

float

Jan 23, 2015
One more thing to share or ask for opinion/direction.

My CC is not in "Posted Transaction". It is "Autherized Transaction". It reads like not a firm deal. So I cannot tell for sure if CIC is taking this money or they are still deciding, and maybe reject the app.

Any one here knows this process? Is this a problem on my credit card, or it is a problem from CIC?

Thanks in advance.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
float said:

My CC is not in "Posted Transaction". It is "Autherized Transaction". It reads like not a firm deal. So I cannot tell for sure if CIC is taking this money or they are still deciding, and maybe reject the app.

Any one here knows this process? Is this a problem on my credit card, or it is a problem from CIC?

Thanks in advance.
It's how all credit cards work. First a purchase is authorized and in a couple of days it becomes a transaction.

float

Jan 23, 2015
float said:

Thanks in advance.
further reading on the bank credit card page, it shows "How long does it take for an Authorized Transaction to be posted?
It usually takes 3-5 days for Authorized Transactions to show as Posted Transactions.
". Hopefully this is a firm deal. Finger crossed.

float

Jan 23, 2015
Diplomatru said:
It's how all credit cards work. First a purchase is authorized and in a couple of days it becomes a transaction.
thank you. First time for me to look into this process in such a detailed level. It is never too old to learn something new as long as the mind is open. :)

jaybath

Jan 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they are still deciding maybe one of your forms is not correct, your application might be rejected

wec080

Jan 29, 2015
tjd said:
:) Rossie, you deserve a reward from happy road. We will endorse you. You already have fantastic testimonials. :)
Agreed! Ross, I should have read your files more carefully! I should have listened to you!!! :'(

canadian_legend

Sep 2, 2015
MMCS said:
Anyone, who used MM got their CC charged yet?

Canadian Legend.

Just give it some time. I told clients the range of applications they were in. If you want the copy of the stamp please email me with the tracking number in the subject line and I will send it to you now and if you want to know what time I was there you can ask Ken at happy/3xpress or Lenox at VW. We had plenty of time to talk and get familiar with one another. They know who I am. Actually the numner should include all of us with in an approximation.
Thanks Chris, I trust you, its just that patience is little hard to find these days... ;D

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PGPapplicant said:
just wondering how long would it be before all the cc’s gets charged ?
based on the posts here, happyroad courier users were the first to get charged as their delivery guy was the first in line.

what courier did you use?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For people who do not have the time to wait in customer service que, you can check your credit card limit online and compare with the available limit, if you notice an amount between 550 or 1100(depending upon the no. of sponsors) is missing you should be able to get a fair idea. Now people with regular purchases may find this difficult. Since I keep a track, its very easy to tell.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
For people who do not have the time to wait in customer service que, you can check your credit card limit online and compare with the available limit, if you notice an amount between 550 or 1100(depending upon the no. of sponsors) is missing you should be able to get a fair idea. Now people with regular purchases may find this difficult. Since I keep a track, its very easy to tell.
Agree. And also, if you have another CC, try using it in the meantime so that you will automatically see changes on your CC's current balance (the one used to pay for CIC). That is what I did. :D