+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

jaybath

Jan 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it is stated even 9 months expiry date is also stated in instructions but still those credit cards have been charged with 3 mth expiry date
my question is have you encountered any case where it was accepted or refused???

cavitenoz

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr. 12, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct. 1, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 22, 2011
Passport Req..
Oct.13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.5, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 9, 2012
MMCS said:
Ok Pamma Peace. take care. I know the stories my clients tell me some very difficult stories full of emotion. I just wanted to give them some peace of mind and information. I've done my best to do so. Now I will leave the forum to get back to regular daily business and hope that things go well for as many people as possible. Like I said ya61a is a great and reliable source for all future information

Plus Pamma non of my post have been self promoting and most have been answers to questions of others so no its not marketing. My marketing will come privately when my clients credit cards are charged and they tell their friends.

Take care members

Chris
Can someone from another province use your service?

jaybath

Jan 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2014, 09:53:32 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: toronto27 on January 17, 2014, 04:57:19 pm

I sent bank draft so I will need to go bank to see if it's been cashed!

I think, they are at no rush to cash the bank draft as it is guaranteed that bank would have reserved the money. Where in CC they have to process it for the confirmation.

Also, with the conflicting reports of dates, I would assume they are opening the first 5000 received applications in random, as there is nothing to worry about the cap. When they know how much qualify out of those, then they would open another set probably (5000 - qualified apps count) and go on and on.

Also according to there info, the application is not sorted based on the time and only by day. So there is a possibility, that few extra applications would be added simply there will be little or more leftovers received on the specific day they hit 5000.

Also, I don't expect them to cash the bank drafts until everything is done. As Bank drafts are like cash for them already.

Good Luck and keep praying.

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
jaybath said:
anyone who paid the pgp fees by bank draft???
can you just bump the thread you created and stop posting this on every page please?

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
xxrjulia said:
the other one just cc'd...thank GOD...notes updated in our file.
Congrats!! :D

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
MMCS said:
Ok Pamma Peace. take care. I know the stories my clients tell me some very difficult stories full of emotion. I just wanted to give them some peace of mind and information. I've done my best to do so. Now I will leave the forum to get back to regular daily business and hope that things go well for as many people as possible. Like I said ya61a is a great and reliable source for all future information

Plus Pamma non of my post have been self promoting and most have been answers to questions of others so no its not marketing. My marketing will come privately when my clients credit cards are charged and they tell their friends.

Take care members

Chris
Very well said. Best way to run a business and earn reputation. All best wishes.
Take care.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
jaybath said:
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2014, 09:53:32 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: toronto27 on January 17, 2014, 04:57:19 pm

I sent bank draft so I will need to go bank to see if it's been cashed!

I think, they are at no rush to cash the bank draft as it is guaranteed that bank would have reserved the money. Where in CC they have to process it for the confirmation.

Also, with the conflicting reports of dates, I would assume they are opening the first 5000 received applications in random, as there is nothing to worry about the cap. When they know how much qualify out of those, then they would open another set probably (5000 - qualified apps count) and go on and on.

Also according to there info, the application is not sorted based on the time and only by day. So there is a possibility, that few extra applications would be added simply there will be little or more leftovers received on the specific day they hit 5000.

Also, I don't expect them to cash the bank drafts until everything is done. As Bank drafts are like cash for them already.

Good Luck and keep praying.
Nice assumption but not true. Sorry.
Although there's only date stamp on the waybills, the packages are sorted in smaller containers (50 each?) by CIC officers. So packages received earlier would be sorted in the first few containers and go on and on by containers. It is very easy for CIC to tell the order of the apps received. That's why you'll see most clients of Happy Road and Metro will get their CC charged sooner than the rest because they are in the front of the line-up.

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaybath said:
I know it is stated even 9 months expiry date is also stated in instructions but still those credit cards have been charged with 3 mth expiry date
my question is have you encountered any case where it was accepted or refused???
I am trying to find a answer to that too.. Mine expires in 5 months. I havnt heard from anyone yet, about file being refused just because of that.

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Gsingh88 said:
I am trying to find a answer to that too.. Mine expires in 5 months. I havnt heard from anyone yet, about file being refused just because of that.
Best option is to call cic and inquire if they will reject or not..same applies to Jaybath.... here we all can only assume...

or just relax and wait what happens we will all know after all right now you can't do anything with that.

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
Gsingh88 said:
My first thought would be that it would be a bit unfair to have to make you go through renewal of a CC (if thats even possible before expiry) or get a whole new CC just in case.

I think they are just asking for 9 months so that if they need to process payment later, they can.

I know you cant be sure til you've been debited but... i think it wouldnt make sense.

jaybath

Jan 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pamma sahib ur right, but since no one posted anything related to being rejected because of invalid cc or bank draft makes me feel that its accepted.

lets see