08-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Hi,
Is there anyone who is applying for parents and becoming a co-sponsor for in-laws?
Please PM me or give some tips on this forum please, for filling up financial evaluation form.

Cheers and thank you. Wishing everyone the very best!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinningstar said:
Apart from the the financial capacity CPC-M will check for everything else (sponsor eligibility, sponsored person eligibility, etc) for Quebec applications. Quebec has its own forms for undertaking and and checking for sponsor financial capacity which will be evaluated by Quebec itself.
Oops I see. No income check nither undertaking for quebec resident at the moment. I wonder which 1 year income quebec check. So easy for thier residents

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinningstar said:
Apart from the the financial capacity CPC-M will check for everything else (sponsor eligibility, sponsored person eligibility, etc) for Quebec applications. Quebec has its own forms for undertaking and and checking for sponsor financial capacity which will be evaluated by Quebec itself.
. Hi I'm going to apply for my parents from Quebec.so do I need to send financial capability form to CIC? And in that case where I will get the financial evaluation form for Quebec? Thanks

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Hi Rossei, May I request you to create a Timeline Excel Sheet for 2016 applicants?It seems reading this forum you will be the right person to create this Informative and most analytical TimeLine sheet.Please spare some of your precious time to start this.

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
TA_Hoss said:
. Hi I'm going to apply for my parents from Quebec.so do I need to send financial capability form to CIC? And in that case where I will get the financial evaluation form for Quebec? Thanks
Nope. You dont have to fill out the federal finacial evaluation form. The Quebec forms can be found at the following link

http://immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/undertaking-application/kit-b.html

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinningstar said:
Nope. You dont have to fill out the federal finacial evaluation form. The Quebec forms can be found at the following link

thanks a lot for reply..Do I need to send Quebec financial evaluation form to CIC or do I need to send this form after I get the approval from CIC for sponsorship?Hi if have idea can you please tell me what are the forms I actually need to send to CIC first. Thanks again .

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinningstar said:

thanks a lot for reply..Do I need to send Quebec financial evaluation form to CIC or do I need to send this form after I get the approval from CIC for sponsorship?Hi if have idea can you please tell me what are the forms I actually need to send to CIC first. Thanks again .

mustu521

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
25-04-2015
Interview........
07-04-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
TA_Hoss said:
From what I understood from the guide, you have to wait for CIC to contact you. You then have to send the quebec application kit along with the letter CIC sends.

mustu521

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
25-04-2015
Interview........
07-04-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
My sister (canadian) living in Quebec is sponsoring parents. For quebec residents they dont need to show the 3 years financial details. My question is, in the document checklist they have mentioned to send in the NOA but do not specify if quebec residents are exempt (as their financial requirements are evaluated by quebec immigration later on in the application process)

So my question is, does she have to send in the NOA for 3 years along with her application to CIC?

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
mustu521 said:
My sister (canadian) living in Quebec is sponsoring parents. For quebec residents they dont need to show the 3 years financial details. My question is, in the document checklist they have mentioned to send in the NOA but do not specify if quebec residents are exempt (as their financial requirements are evaluated by quebec immigration later on in the application process)

So my question is, does she have to send in the NOA for 3 years along with her application to CIC?
no need to send the NOA for 3 years to CIC since federal has nothing to do with the financial evaluation of quebec residents.

mustu521

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
25-04-2015
Interview........
07-04-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
shinningstar said:
no need to send the NOA for 3 years to CIC since federal has nothing to do with the financial evaluation of quebec residents.
Thanks shinningstar. So seems like they have missed out on the inclusion of the clause "If applicable" for that document in the document checklist ?

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mustu521 said:
From what I understood from the guide, you have to wait for CIC to contact you. You then have to send the quebec application kit along with the letter CIC sends.
Hi thanks a lot for reply. I think you are right. So I don't need to fill up the Form IMM5768, as I am applying under Quebec family sponsorship and also I don't need to send any NOA to CIC. If i am wrong let me know. Thanks

I don't know why CIC didn't mention 'If Applicable' to all the documents which is not necessary for Quebec.Application Processes for Quebec are really confusing.

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
TA_Hoss said:
Hi thanks a lot for reply. I think you are right. So I don't need to fill up the Form IMM5768, as I am applying under Quebec family sponsorship and also I don't need to send any NOA to CIC. If i am wrong let me know. Thanks

I don't know why CIC didn't mention 'If Applicable' to all the documents which is not necessary for Quebec.Application Processes for Quebec are really confusing.
TA_Hoss and mustu521, It is mentioned in the document checklist "if applicable" (not sure which checklist you guys are referring to) Also in the instruction guide it is mentioned that "Quebec residents do not need to fill this form"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5772ETOC.asp#completeApplication

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinningstar said:
TA_Hoss and mustu521, It is mentioned in the document checklist "if applicable" (not sure which checklist you guys are referring to) Also in the instruction guide it is mentioned that "Quebec residents do not need to fill this form"
Hi Thanks shinningstar . I meant to say this two following documents i don't need to send to CIC right? I want to make sure I am correct or not.Please let me.

1) Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship
(IMM 5768)
To be completed by you and your co-signer, if applicable

2)
Option C print out or Notice of Assessment(NOA) issued by the Canada Revenue Agency for each of the three most recent taxation years
Note:
If your spouse or common-law partner is a co-signer, provide the same document.

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I have confusion about family size too . please if any one can clarify will be helpful

About family member:
Me and my husband = 2
My mon + dad + brother (who is 12 years of old)= 3 (want to sponsor this 3 person)

My husband applied for his parents in 2015 for super visa and they got it .
Now my husband will be also cosigner for my parent’s sponsorship application. In that situation do I need to consider them as family member too as they are under super visa?

So I guess, I need to fulfill the income for 7 person ( Me and my husband(2)+ my mon,dad and bro(3)+ my husband’s mom and dad (2) = 7). let me know please that my family size is 7 or 5. Thanks