05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
Hi All

My parents got the pre-arrival letter on May 23. What does this signify. Medicals were done. For mom additional request was placed but even before that was completed a pre-arrival letter was sent. Is this just standard procedure or does this mean it is close to getting approved. No PCC request has been sent. Background indicates that it has been started but biometrics are not required.

Regards
Shravzs

Reactions: tian4738

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
Hello All,
I have been asked to provide updated documents ( Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), completed IMM5562, police certificate, etc) for further processing my parents' PR. The email I received states

"Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned"

However, nowhere in the email they have provided the physical address where the documents should be sent, if required. I am confused as some items they clearly ask for photocopies (police certificate, etc.) whereas in others such as IMM 5669, they haven't.

Could you please how did you handle such requests?

I tried contacting CIC, but could never get to an agent. Also, has anyone tried to get the clarification by responding to the email from which these instructions are sent?

Greatly appreciate your help.

regards,
Nag

Does it say anywhere:

"Please attach the abovementioned documents to your reply to this e-mail and put your application number in the title."

PGPapplicant

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Medical changed to passed today in mycic. background check status says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Reactions: tian4738

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Whats is ph# i can call and book the apointment. Thanks for replying me back.
Hi raju 08
i am late to see your post. just see the number of post on right hand side of your screen. All post are numbered.
call the IRCC for getting appointment

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hi All

My parents got the pre-arrival letter on May 23. What does this signify. Medicals were done. For mom additional request was placed but even before that was completed a pre-arrival letter was sent. Is this just standard procedure or does this mean it is close to getting approved. No PCC request has been sent. Background indicates that it has been started but biometrics are not required.

Regards
Shravzs
The same happened in my case. Medicals were passed and Pre-Arrival letter was received on May 15th. PCC and RPRF request was received on May 19th. I am in the process of getting the PCC and sending it over.

I am hoping this means the case is close to being approved( fingers crossed!).

Reactions: dadaum and tian4738

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
The same happened in my case. Medicals were passed and Pre-Arrival letter was received on May 15th. PCC and RPRF request was received on May 19th. I am in the process of getting the PCC and sending it over.

I am hoping this means the case is close to being approved( fingers crossed!).
sure ;)

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
We received the request to submit PCC and RCMP Criminal Record Check. I think we will have to submit finger print for that. My Dad is in India (Ahmedabad). Any one here who can refer to finger printing service they used locally?

Thanks!

tian4738

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Hello All,
We received the request to submit PCC and RCMP Criminal Record Check. I think we will have to submit finger print for that. My Dad is in India (Ahmedabad). Any one here who can refer to finger printing service they used locally?

Thanks!

Good news! Have you received medical already?

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Hello All,
I have been asked to provide updated documents ( Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), completed IMM5562, police certificate, etc) for further processing my parents' PR. The email I received states

"Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned"

However, nowhere in the email they have provided the physical address where the documents should be sent, if required. I am confused as some items they clearly ask for photocopies (police certificate, etc.) whereas in others such as IMM 5669, they haven't.

Could you please how did you handle such requests?

I tried contacting CIC, but could never get to an agent. Also, has anyone tried to get the clarification by responding to the email from which these instructions are sent?

Greatly appreciate your help.

regards,
Nag
From where did you get this email? is it Ottawa CPC?? when i got email from them i just simply attached the requested document to that email and replied. After few days they confirmed that they have received the documents and updated the file.
On one of the other requests where they asked about option C prints, i just sent them though case specific inquiry form along with the letter they have sent for reference.

smoorthy

May 17, 2018
Does it say anywhere:

"Please attach the abovementioned documents to your reply to this e-mail and put your application number in the title."
Yes it does. But, I was confused about "Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned."

For some documents, they have clearly asked for photocopies (eg. police certificate), however, for "IMM 5669", they have asked for original signature. I presume that I can still submit a scanned copy of the completed and signed document.

smoorthy

May 17, 2018
From where did you get this email? is it Ottawa CPC?? when i got email from them i just simply attached the requested document to that email and replied. After few days they confirmed that they have received the documents and updated the file.
On one of the other requests where they asked about option C prints, i just sent them though case specific inquiry form along with the letter they have sent for reference.
Yes. It is from CPC Ottawa. Thanks for your response. Will do the same.

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
Hello All,

Thanks!
What is your visa office? Ottawa? If so, how are you planning to submit passport?

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your visa office? Ottawa? If so, how are you planning to submit passport?
Yes, our visa office is Ottawa. They did not ask for passport yet. We are still trying to figure out how to get fingerprints for RCMP background check. My Dad only stayed in canada twice for 3 months each time. It is weird that they asked for this.

Thanks,
Harnit

yogesh83

Oct 12, 2013