+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I have mailed NDVO about status of my application and their reply is as below

Dear Applicant,

This is with reference to your Email dated July 24,2017.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks.

These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status.

In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application.

As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time.

We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part.

Please be assured that as soon as the checksare completed the next steps in this application will be determined.

Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

What does this mean??
It just means that they are conducting background checks. If you have already done and passed medicals, this is next step and after background check is complete, hopefully you should be receiving PPR.

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I have mailed NDVO about status of my application and their reply is as below

Dear Applicant,

This is with reference to your Email dated July 24,2017.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks.

These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status.

In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application.

As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time.

We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part.

Please be assured that as soon as the checksare completed the next steps in this application will be determined.

Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

What does this mean??
Please share the email address you send the mail at as I tried contacting NDVO multiple times now but they never reply.

So please,
Regards.

singhraminder

Jan 5, 2015
All

I guess there must be others in the same boat as me..

Medicals expired Last Month.
Background check started January 2017.
They requested PCC for my mother from UK in May, submitted in End May.

But still nothing has moved, since the Medicals have already expired, i believe next step will be medicals again.

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Submitted Documents for CSQ on 22nd June- CSQ received on 4th July
Submitted CSQ on 4th July to Ottawa office
Received Passport request on 20th July
Passport submitted on 25th July at Ottawa office.

@Rossei / Everyone: How I can see excel sheets in latest versions of forums.
I've been absent for some time in this forum. This new look doesn't seem to be user friendly. Anyway, all the links should still be active in my signature.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hello,

People who have started seeing this updated message in MyCIC

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Did anyone get any messages from LVO with what exactly is required?

natasham

Sep 23, 2015
status update:
Medical requested and doned in Jan 2017
Background checked changed to start today...
Hopefully DM soon...
Ottawa CPC
The status updated to DM this morning. Mycic is still showing IP. The background check took 4 days. Still waiting for PPR.

revitfollower

Jan 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VA-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ requested 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016 Semi upfront
LANDED..........
Waiting
I've been absent for some time in this forum. This new look doesn't seem to be user friendly. Anyway, all the links should still be active in my signature.

@Rossei Thanks a lot Rossei

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
The status updated to DM this morning. Mycic is still showing IP. The background check took 4 days. Still waiting for PPR.
Hi, congrats !
Did you ever get a message in MyCIC We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hey Rossie, welcome back! nice to see you again on the forum!!

Reactions: Rossei

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Congrats! Thanks for sharing with us your status changed to DM. All the best with PPR.

natasham

Sep 23, 2015
Hi, congrats !
Did you ever get a message in MyCIC We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
yes...I got the same msg on the Review of additional documents session. it has been shown there for a few weeks, since CIC had a system upgrade. But ppls believe that just a system glitch.