Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
random hero said:
read this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
hey, thanks for the link, i understood that, it should not be more than 6 months old.
getting an Indian PCC within 30days, i dont think it would work

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
kilamans said:
hey, thanks for the link, i understood that, it should not be more than 6 months old.
getting an Indian PCC within 30days, i dont think it would work
if wont be costly, get it now and if they ask you for it within 6 months then you can submit ,if not then you request it again and email cic telling them its gonna take more than 30 days due to x y z reason! im pretty sure they get that a lot as you wont be the only one facing this situation.

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
hello, just a comment on this:
the PCC has to be "issued no more than six months before you apply" but is valid for one year, at least that what CPC-Ottawa told me

good luck :) I know it is frustrating to wait for official papers to be done

random hero said:
read this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
tweetyishere said:
hello, just a comment on this:
the PCC has to be "issued no more than six months before you apply" but is valid for one year, at least that what CPC-Ottawa told me

good luck :) I know it is frustrating to wait for official papers to be done
I go with what i see in written as i can go always revert to that if they screw up ! i dont really trust what an agent tells me because i would never know what he ate that day :p

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
random hero said:
if wont be costly, get it now and if they ask you for it within 6 months then you can submit ,if not then you request it again and email cic telling them its gonna take more than 30 days due to x y z reason! im pretty sure they get that a lot as you wont be the only one facing this situation.
true
i accept it

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
have anyone got a communication in email about their application which was suppose to be sent to their current residence country, and it was sent to Ottawa?
Any reason was found?

Daniala

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
random hero said:
like i mentioned to you in the morning ! you are not alone in the boat ,i am having the same issue too ! they had maintenance between 6 and 7 am ! and there is something not working which most probably have been reported couple of times but you can be proactive and report it yourself too if you would like .
Thank you, random hero. I had not understood from your previous comment that you yourself are experiencing the same thing. I was afraid that I alone am experiencing this.

Of course, I was proactive. I called CIC two times about this already. I also submitted through webform the description of the problem with the snapshots of the error. I really hope that they attend to this ASAP. The reason I am in hurry is to see the messages that are sent. I know that CIC's requests are always time-sensitive. Thank you anyways for your responses.

xzev

Sep 25, 2016
If I'm sponsoring my mom and dad and my wife and child is listed in the application as my dependants but not the co-signer...how many people should I put down in MyCic to link the application?

2,3 4 or 5?

kyloRen

Jan 11, 2016
yeti090 said:
Good news to the applicants for NDVO ;D
My parents did Medical test on Sept. 2nd and today their CIC status is showing that Review of medical results "Passed" .
Looks like they are also in the race to close many files by the end of this year and also for PPR pretty soon.

Good luck all !!!

Did you mail your documents to new Delhi (PCC)? If yes, can you please let me know the address?

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
kilamans said:
have anyone got a communication in email about their application which was suppose to be sent to their current residence country, and it was sent to Ottawa?
Any reason was found?
The general observation is that the applications workload is balanced between Ottawa and LVOs of native country. It is random, but probability of Ottawa office is high for parents visiting Canada.

For your PCC from India, you may contact BLS to process it for you. It may take 4 to 6 weeks though for them to process it. Alternatively, you may check with state government if someone in India can submit PCC application on behalf of your parents. For Punjab, it is possible to have representative. For Chandigarh, it may not be possible. Every state is going by their own rule. The PCC can take longer if the parents stayed at more than one place for 6 months.

TinaA

Oct 11, 2016
I am reviewing form "Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344). Does anybody know which one of the below I should check for the first question for sponsoring my parents?
1. withdraw your sponsorship application
2. proceed with the application for permanent residence
Also, do we need to fill out Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) for each of the persons.like for each of my parents and my sister seprately?

ndhillon

Jan 24, 2012
Daniala said:
Thank you, random hero. I had not understood from your previous comment that you yourself are experiencing the same thing. I was afraid that I alone am experiencing this.

Of course, I was proactive. I called CIC two times about this already. I also submitted through webform the description of the problem with the snapshots of the error. I really hope that they attend to this ASAP. The reason I am in hurry is to see the messages that are sent. I know that CIC's requests are always time-sensitive. Thank you anyways for your responses.
@Daniala, @random hero, I am in the same situation as you guys. Got those 3 message notifications in email, but now unable to log in into my account due to Internal Server Error 500. Have you seen any progress after you reached out?

Daniala

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
ndhillon said:
@Daniala, @random hero, I am in the same situation as you guys. Got those 3 message notifications in email, but now unable to log in into my account due to Internal Server Error 500. Have you seen any progress after you reached out?
No progress. I tried creating new GCKeys. Out of 3 that I created, two of them have the same problem. Please use IRCC webform to report the technical issue. Everybody with this problem has to report it t increase our chance of getting it fixed ASAP. Let us not forget that this is working for some folks. When I called CIC this morning, the agent was saying that they are not aware of any issue with my CIC. So, it is important that we all use the webform and report the issue.

ndhillon

Jan 24, 2012
Daniala said:
No progress. I tried creating new GCKeys. Out of 3 that I created, two of them have the same problem. Please use IRCC webform to report the technical issue. Everybody with this problem has to report it t increase our chance of getting it fixed ASAP. Let us not forget that this is working for some folks. When I called CIC this morning, the agent was saying that they are not aware of any issue with my CIC. So, it is important that we all use the webform and report the issue.
So out of the 3 you created, 2 had the same problem, what about the 3rd one? were you able to locate your messages in the 3rd one then?

Daniala

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
ndhillon said:
So out of the 3 you created, 2 had the same problem, what about the 3rd one? were you able to locate your messages in the 3rd one then?
I did not continue until re-linking my application. I was afraid that it might screw up the whole thing. I am keeping this as the last resort. I am hoping that in the day or two, the problem gets resolved. However, it all depends on how many accounts have this issue and how many are going to report this.

Have you seen anybody getting access to the former messages of an application by re-linking to a new GCKey?