+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Mesohilo said:
I see most people receiving Police certificate and Medical requests together from LVO.

The Sao Paulo LVO seems to do it differently. They requested Police certificate only on August 2nd (emailed back attaching the certificates on Aug 8th) and now I am waiting for medical.

I know that I should not be that anxious considering the original expectation was for it to take 4-6 years, but now they spoiled us and I want things to move fast :D

Anyone in the same situation (Police certificate and medical requests separately)? If so, how long after PCC was submitted you received the request for Medical?

thanks guys!
do you have your application linked ?

it happened to me yesterday, they sent me an email for the pcc and there was nothing mentioned for medical however when i went to my application online and checked messages, i found message on same day requesting medical tests

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
Checked online status today.

Sponsorship Application Status still shows 'Application Received'.
Permanent Residence Application status now shows 'In-Process'. (fyi.. effective August 19th).

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
random hero said:

it happened to me yesterday, they sent me an email for the pcc and there was nothing mentioned for medical however when i went to my application online and checked messages, i found message on same day requesting medical tests
I had the application linked a couple days ago (PCC was through email).

mycic reads:

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time

so I guess i did not miss any communication, they are just doing it separately...

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Mesohilo said:
I had the application linked a couple days ago (PCC was through email).

mycic reads:

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time

so I guess i did not miss any communication, they are just doing it separately...
Have you got SA?

wingelandhugo

Aug 24, 2016
Hello everyone. I have a big problem right now and hopefully can get someone help me out. My husband and I sponsored my dad and mom (family size is 4) this year and been told my eligibility has been approved and case forwarded to ottawa on June 23, 2016. Then my baby was born and I inform CIC this matter. (Which the family size become 5 now). Today I received CPC-Mississauga's email and asking me to provide IMM5768 Financial Evaluation form for 2013, 2014, 2015 and Option C print out for 2015 only. My concern is how CIC gonna count our previous years income? Is that based on family size 4 or 5? We met all income for size 4 when we applying. However if CIC counts size 5 for the whole three past years, we may not met them all. Are we gonna get reject because of this? Anyone have idea about this? Thank you in advance.

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Roya-FSW said:
Have you got SA?
Yes, Sponsorship approved and File transfered to LVO.

LVO requested PCC on Aug 2nd (Docs sent to LVO on 8th) but no sign of Medical (mail, email or MyCIC)

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
random hero said:

Hello, How can I link my application? when I log in, it says application received and there is no link I can click for link my application. I am from Quebec and I am waiting for CSQ approval. My credit card get charged on 29th of July.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wingelandhugo said:
Hello everyone. I have a big problem right now and hopefully can get someone help me out. My husband and I sponsored my dad and mom (family size is 4) this year and been told my eligibility has been approved and case forwarded to ottawa on June 23, 2016. Then my baby was born and I inform CIC this matter. (Which the family size become 5 now). Today I received CPC-Mississauga's email and asking me to provide IMM5768 Financial Evaluation form for 2013, 2014, 2015 and Option C print out for 2015 only. My concern is how CIC gonna count our previous years income? Is that based on family size 4 or 5? We met all income for size 4 when we applying. However if CIC counts size 5 for the whole three past years, we may not met them all. Are we gonna get reject because of this? Anyone have idea about this? Thank you in advance.
may be they will check for last year 2015 only. Did you met 5 people income for year 2015. Indeed it will be regrettable situation if you get rejected.
Also what was so exciting to tell cic when you clearly was already approved and know that did not qualify under 5 people

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
lili2013 said:
Hello, How can I link my application? when I log in, it says application received and there is no link I can click for link my application. I am from Quebec and I am waiting for CSQ approval. My credit card get charged on 29th of July.
start here and create a gckey then proceed to link an application

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
wingelandhugo said:
2016 then number 5 will count from 2016.You need not worry.You send the documents of 2015.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadaum said:
2016 then number 5 will count from 2016.You need not worry.You send the documents of 2015.
Technically they can put count 5 from 2012. But my hunch is they will check if 2015 income is of 5. Cic knows thier 2012 to 2014 income

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
random hero said:
start here and create a gckey then proceed to link an application

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Thank you so much for your response. But when I enter my information for the gckey, and I want to link an application, system could not find my application :( is it because I have not get the CSQ?

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
My ECAS finally changed to In Process for the Permanent Residency app although it doesnt give any date for when it started the processing.
MYCIC has been "review in progress" for at least a couple of weeks. No PCC or Medical request yet.
Purolator 9:43 batch.

bender

Jun 16, 2016
wingelandhugo said:
Hi, I am in a similar situation.
I sponsored my parents, and I am getting married soon. So I have to proactively inform Ottawa. So other than IMM5768 Financial Evaluation form for 2013, 2014, 2015, what other form do I need to fill out?

For your situation, I think you only need to satisfy the requirement from 2016 onwards for 5, 2013/2014/2015 for 4.