18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Rossei said:
I perhaps used my mom's last name and PGP File No (F000000000) that came with the first AOR.

Most people had trouble to link with the right number of family size. Use the number of your family size when you submitted the original application. For example, it was 3 for me (I, my wife and my mom) in early 2015. Although later the year I informed CPC-M that our family size increased to 4, myCIC for my mom still takes 3.
Thanks. It worked. The family size was the issue. I thought it was the number of people being sponsored and not the total size of family that includes the sponsors. Totally my fault.
There are more states in MyCIC compares to ECAS which is nicer to see. I can see the medical request was not sent since it says "Not needed at this time".

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
_MK_ said:
Thanks. It worked. The family size was the issue. I thought it was the number of people being sponsored and not the total size of family that includes the sponsors. Totally my fault.
There are more states in MyCIC compares to ECAS which is nicer to see. I can see the medical request was not sent since it says "Not needed at this time".
if one of the family members is deceased and its mentioned that way in the application so his count need to be considered or eliminated ?

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Daniala said:
Hi all:

I received a strange message from CIC on August, 2, 2016 regarding my application for my parents that was transferred to Ankara on June, 3, 2016. The message apologizes for a mistake in the automated emailing system that CIC had. The message includes an attachment that now says that the application is transferred to Ottawa. Has anybody received such a thing? The problem is now that I am from Quebec and the undertaking application is already under review by Quebec's immigration office. My application to Quebec was sent with the previous CIC's message that was indicating the file transfer to Ankara.

To make things more strange, I had applied at the same time for my mother-in-law. I had received the email that her file had transferred to Ankara exactly at the same hour and minute to what I had received for my parents on June, 3, 2016. This application is going super fast in Ankara. Ankara's embassy reached to us for IME/PCC. We have already done the medicals and her E-CAS has already been updated to Medical Recv'd.
Daniella, aren't we the same person with two names? LOL

Exactly the same thing happened to my cases. Both application went to Anakra first. Then my parents moved to Ottawa and my in-laws remained in Anakara and asked for IME. But they were not asked for PCC.

Maggie2016

May 10, 2016
Hi all,

I am not sure the purpose for creating an online account for the person i am sponsoring (primary applicant)?

I provided the primary applicant's email address on the application forms already. does it mean they will receive ANY updates from their permanent application status via email, not just request for medical and police certificate?

Clemmunro

Aug 4, 2016
Application received single parent and 2 siblings: Jan 4 2016

SA received and file transfer to Singapore: June 30th 2016

Medical request, PCC from Singapore: August 3rd 2016

Ecas showing In process since July 22 nd

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
How can the sponsored person check his/her E-CAS if they have their UCI number?

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Rossei said:
By going to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do, selecting Client ID/ UCI and the number below and then filling out his/her Family Name, DOB and Country of Birth fields.
Thanks for the info. If no ECAS is available for the sponsored person, would it be activated by CIC later on at some point?

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
Good News for Ottawa applicants! My sponsorship status changed to "In Process" as of August 2nd. :D

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
MrNobody said:
Good News for Ottawa applicants! My sponsorship status changed to "In Process" as of August 2nd. :D

Congrats. Did you check it on your status (sponsor) or your parents (applicant) ECAS?

Have you already passed sponsorship eligibility phase?

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
^^Yep, already got SA. Checked sponsor's ecas.

Happy2016

Jan 2, 2016
MrNobody said:
Hi,

Congrats !

Did you receive Medical & Police by email ? In my case I put my parents email in their application .
I am not sure if the will receive requests to their email or mine .

Thanks

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
MrNobody said:
^^Yep, already got SA. Checked sponsor's ecas.
Many congratulations!!!

I am wondering if your mycic status (in case you have already linked the application) also shows changes along the same lines.

And did you see change on Aug 2 or just today?

Thanks and congratulations again!

Michi08

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS Updates on my mom's application: August 05, 2016

1. We received ******* application for permanent residence on January 4, 2016.

2. We started processing ********* application on July 5, 2016.

3. Medical results have been received.