Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
_MK_ said:
Those who are getting Medical Requests/PCC now, they are somehow being processed outside the backlog or their processing will stop and be in limbo for a while and they might end up having to redo all of it again since there is a validity period and I suspect they might not be done processing within the limit. There are at least 35000 (likely more) people in the backlog who are supposed to be processed before 2016 applicants. I cant fathom CIC will process 2016 applicants before starting work on 2014 / 2015 and earlier applicants.
I agree that it does not make sense for 2016 applicants to move ahead of 14/15 apps. My theory though is that Trudeau, having strongly criticized the previous administration's processing times, could be trying to prove his point, that processing times can be way lower than current averages. Since 14/15 apps were under Harper's, he could be using us as guinea pigs. I really hope my theory proves me right! :)

SweetSonya

Jul 30, 2016
random hero said:
what you just said isnt true, i was just informed by cpc that this means it was in process at CPC and they sent it to LVO and now it became received at LVO
You are right. +1

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
in June 8 we got request from CIC to submit the application to sponsor and option C. I have sent it all by june 28 but since we have not received any thing or hear back form CIC. has any one here has the same situation ???? thanks for your response.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
random hero said:
what you just said isnt true, i was just informed by cpc that this means it was in process at CPC and they sent it to LVO and now it became received at LVO
I would loved to be proved wrong.
Logically speaking, it does not make sense. But you never know!

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Rossei said:
Very recently, CIC has enabled PGP application to link with online account (MyCIC account). I've successfully linked my mom's app with her account last week. There is no harm in doing so. It's just an alternative of E-Cas.
Hi Rossei,
I was trying to activate it for my parents.
So i created a account for the primary applicant and then clicked on LINK existing application. The system does not find it.
Which info did you enter to look up the application? I am guessing that the AOR I have is the for the sponsorship application and not PGP. Did you use a different AOR which I guess I didnt get yet?
In ECAS, it says I should be able to access it and no matter whichever combination of identification I use, it doesnt work.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
_MK_ said:
Hi Rossei,
I was trying to activate it for my parents.
So i created a account for the primary applicant and then clicked on LINK existing application. The system does not find it.
Which info did you enter to look up the application? I am guessing that the AOR I have is the for the sponsorship application and not PGP. Did you use a different AOR which I guess I didnt get yet?
In ECAS, it says I should be able to access it and no matter whichever combination of identification I use, it doesnt work.
I perhaps used my mom's last name and PGP File No (F000000000) that came with the first AOR.

Most people had trouble to link with the right number of family size. Use the number of your family size when you submitted the original application. For example, it was 3 for me (I, my wife and my mom) in early 2015. Although later the year I informed CPC-M that our family size increased to 4, myCIC for my mom still takes 3.

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Pla said:
in June 8 we got request from CIC to submit the application to sponsor and option C. I have sent it all by june 28 but since we have not received any thing or hear back form CIC. has any one here has the same situation ???? thanks for your response.
same boat

Daniala

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hi all:

I received a strange message from CIC on August, 2, 2016 regarding my application for my parents that was transferred to Ankara on June, 3, 2016. The message apologizes for a mistake in the automated emailing system that CIC had. The message includes an attachment that now says that the application is transferred to Ottawa. Has anybody received such a thing? The problem is now that I am from Quebec and the undertaking application is already under review by Quebec's immigration office. My application to Quebec was sent with the previous CIC's message that was indicating the file transfer to Ankara.

To make things more strange, I had applied at the same time for my mother-in-law. I had received the email that her file had transferred to Ankara exactly at the same hour and minute to what I had received for my parents on June, 3, 2016. This application is going super fast in Ankara. Ankara's embassy reached to us for IME/PCC. We have already done the medicals and her E-CAS has already been updated to Medical Recv'd.

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
How can the sponsored person check his/her E-CAS if they have their UCI number?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Pla said:
Hi
I got request for Option C on May 13 and submitted by June 4. I received and email that they have received the documents but no SA yet :-(

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Daniala said:
Hi all:

I received a strange message from CIC on August, 2, 2016 regarding my application for my parents that was transferred to Ankara on June, 3, 2016. The message apologizes for a mistake in the automated emailing system that CIC had. The message includes an attachment that now says that the application is transferred to Ottawa. Has anybody received such a thing? The problem is now that I am from Quebec and the undertaking application is already under review by Quebec's immigration office. My application to Quebec was sent with the previous CIC's message that was indicating the file transfer to Ankara.

To make things more strange, I had applied at the same time for my mother-in-law. I had received the email that her file had transferred to Ankara exactly at the same hour and minute to what I had received for my parents on June, 3, 2016. This application is going super fast in Ankara. Ankara's embassy reached to us for IME/PCC. We have already done the medicals and her E-CAS has already been updated to Medical Recv'd.

i would say get in touch with Ankara office and ask them about this !

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Rossei said:
I perhaps used my mom's last name and PGP File No (F000000000) that came with the first AOR.

Most people had trouble to link with the right number of family size. Use the number of your family size when you submitted the original application. For example, it was 3 for me (I, my wife and my mom) in early 2015. Although later the year I informed CPC-M that our family size increased to 4, myCIC for my mom still takes 3.
this did not work for me as well, tried 5 times last week and twice today and still no go ! tried with different combinations too but nothing seems to be working.

wangshd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
random hero said:
this did not work for me as well, tried 5 times last week and twice today and still no go ! tried with different combinations too but nothing seems to be working.
try place of birth from your passport

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
thinktriplets said:
How can the sponsored person check his/her E-CAS if they have their UCI number?
By going to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do, selecting Client ID/ UCI and the number below and then filling out his/her Family Name, DOB and Country of Birth fields.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Daniala said:
Hi all:

BTW, your entry sponsoring your Mom+Dad has been marked as daniala #1 and
your entry sponsoring your MIL has been marked as daniala #2

Both the apps are missing CC Charge Date by which the Timeline sheet is sorted.