Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Indiapnp said:
Quote from: Indiapnp on December 21, 2015, 12:42:53 pm

Indiapnp said:
IMM 5768 :

- Question 15 (page 3) – Employment history of the sponsor
o It has ____ (from) to present –
 What should be my starting year? If I make this Jan, 1st, 2015 to present I won’t have an official Gross Income.
o It says last three taxation year -
 I assume this would be 2012, 2013, 2014

Read my previous post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-2016-future-pgp-applicants-t333951.0.html;msg4832567#msg4832567
You can leave it blank.
Thank you for the link it is very helpful.

A little follow-up question on that -

during one of the the three assessment years I changed job that is - I moved from employed to self-employed (and was unemployed for 1 month) so I am populating three row. It is clear thus far. However, during this year I withdrew say "$10,000" from my RRSP making my Line 150 '$10,000" more than the sum of the two employment periods during that year.

How do I present this? What would be an acceptable format to CIC??

Lots of thanks!!

Hello All,

Experts please share your opinion on my above follow up questions. Really appreciate your help.!!

Meanwhile, another confusion came up:

For my birth certificate:
can we provide - 10th Grade /secondary passing certificate - it has my DOB and father's name. It is accepted in my home country as DOB certificate as most (or not all) kids born in the 1980s have DOB certificate.

Really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Thank you for the link it is very helpful.

A little follow-up question on that -
during one of the the three assessment years I changed job that is - I moved from employed to self-employed (and was unemployed for 1 month) so I am populating three row. It is clear thus far. However, during this year I withdrew say "$10,000" from my RRSP making my Line 150 '$10,000" more than the sum of the two employment periods during that year.

How do I present this? What would be an acceptable format to CIC??

Meanwhile, another confusion came up:

For my birth certificate:
can we provide - 10th Grade /secondary passing certificate - it has my DOB and father's name. It is accepted in my home country as DOB certificate as most (or not all) kids born in the 1980s have DOB certificate.

Really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Luda345 said:
Lena, which courier company did you choose? Metro Mississauga, VW or other? I am still thinking which one to choose.
Luda, I choosed Happyroad. Last year they were first in the line.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
ElenaRu said:
finally I did that. Otherwise couldnt sleep whole night)) Everything is signed :p
I always recommend to make copies of the application or scan and save it on your computer before sending so that we can refer to them for future reference :)

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
I always recommend to make copies of the application or scan and save it on your computer before sending so that we can refer to them for future reference :)
I did make copies, but before I signed them))

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
We will start taking new applications to sponsor parents and grandparents on January 4, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. There will be a cap on the number we accept. We will not accept applications we receive before this date.

Are they going to increase the numbers of applications accepted?))) No more 5000 written))

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ElenaRu said:
We will start taking new applications to sponsor parents and grandparents on January 4, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. There will be a cap on the number we accept. We will not accept applications we receive before this date.

Are they going to increase the numbers of applications accepted?))) No more 5000 written))
They are not increasing the cap for 2016. It's still 5000 limit for 2016. Maybe for 2017 pgp but right now it's 5000

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
planningtogo said:
Can we bring our forms to service Canada and ask for help in checking it? Or is there an office here in Canada who can be of help in checking the forms we filled out?

thanks,
You would have to hire an immigration lawyer or consultant to review the forms.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
You would have to hire an immigration lawyer or consultant to review the forms.
That was the advise of the CIC rep when I tried asking them about the form. Anyways, I already shipped my documents to the local courier in ON (courier toronto). I have to take it one step at a time, first, is to hope that my application will be accepted before the cap is full. Good luck to all of us!

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
My mother visited me on super visa but she left, In form IMM5768 it asks for any previous undertakings.. What should i mention there ?

Should i mention 0 ?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
muzmil said:
My mother visited me on super visa but she left, In form IMM5768 it asks for any previous undertakings.. What should i mention there ?

Should i mention 0 ?
You say 0 since your mother is only on supervisa. Nothing to do with PR.

jayzhuo

Dec 8, 2015
Anyone can help me on this?

My wife and I would like to sponsor both parents and mail the two applications at the same time.

In IMM5768, how should I calculate the total number of persons to determine the minimum necessary income?

In our 1st application, for my parents (treated as no previous application), total number of persons is 1+2+1 = 4 (myself + my parents + my wife)
2. You (1)
3. A) Current Undertaking (2)
B) Previous undertakings
i) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect. (0)
ii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect(persons who have not yet become permanent residents). (0)
iii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertakings are still in effect. (0)
iv) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertaking are not yet in effect (persons who have not yet become permanent residents). (0)
4.Complete this section only if your spouse or common-law partner is co-signing the undertaking.
i) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect. Do not include persons already accounted for in 2. or 3.B(iii). (0)
ii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect(persons who have not yet become permanent residents). Do not include persons already accounted for in question 3.B(iv). (0)
iii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner co-signed, where these undertakings are still in effect. Do not include persons already accounted for in question 3.B(i). (0)
iv) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner co-signed, where these undertaking are not yet in effect (persons who have not yet become permanent residents). Do not include persons already accounted for in question 3.B(ii). (0)
5. your spouse (1)

then in our 2nd application, for my wife's parents, total number of persons is 1+2+2+1 = 6 (myself + her parents + my parents + my wife )
2. You (1)
3. A) Current Undertaking (2)
B) Previous undertakings
i) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect. (0)
ii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect(persons who have not yet become permanent residents). (0)
iii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertakings are still in effect. (0)
iv) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertaking are not yet in effect (persons who have not yet become permanent residents). (2)
4.Complete this section only if your spouse or common-law partner is co-signing the undertaking.
i) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect. Do not include persons already accounted for in 2. or 3.B(iii). (0)
ii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect(persons who have not yet become permanent residents). Do not include persons already accounted for in question 3.B(iv). (0)
iii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner co-signed, where these undertakings are still in effect. Do not include persons already accounted for in question 3.B(i). (0)
iv) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner co-signed, where these undertaking are not yet in effect (persons who have not yet become permanent residents). Do not include persons already accounted for in question 3.B(ii). (0)
5. your spouse (1)

Does anyone have the similar situation and tell me whether my understanding is correct or not?

Thank you and happy holidays!
Jay

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
jayzhuo said:
Anyone can help me on this?
total number of persons is 1+2+2+1 = 6 (myself + her parents + my parents + my wife ) [/b]

Thank you and happy holidays!
Jay
Hi. I would say its 6 persons in both applications.
Happy holidays to you too)