LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Aimeeli said:
He might update the wrong column......
He might. But he asked me "What could be the reason?". :-X

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
blatanttruth1 said:
Aah here is another clown - I listed at least two possible scenarios and you conveniently picked one and ignored the other. Good going, keep it up.
Yeah!!! 2nd scenario People have sooo much free time in their life that they signup for the forum add their info but never update it. ***keep dreaming***

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
I just checked the CIC Client Application Status online wth my UCI number.
It shows that they received my sponsorship application and my parents immigration application.
I don't know if this means the ECAS for my application has been activated.
There is a part that explains what the status means and according to that, "In process" means the following.

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=spon_out_qc&lang=en&app=ecas

My status says "Application Received". Does this mean that mine is in process and they can still return the application if it's incomplete although my cc was already charged?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
SH Korea said:
I just checked the CIC Client Application Status online wth my UCI number.
It shows that they received my sponsorship application and my parents immigration application.
I don't know if this means the ECAS for my application has been activated.
There is a part that explains what the status means and according to that, "In process" means the following.

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.
As per my understanding, it means your E-CAS has been activated and your application is just at "Application Received" stage (although your link says things little different). If it were in-process, it would say so. So far, only 1 of 2014 applicants reported that his application is in-process, there are 4999 remaining from 2014, 5000 from 2015 and then you guys.

My status says "Application Received". Does this mean that mine is in process and they can still return the application if it's incomplete although my cc was already charged?
Once CIC accepts your payment and puts your info into electronic system (E-CAS), it mean you passed initial checks. CIC normally do not reject files after this if they find issues. They will contact you if they want something. Failure to provide additional documents within the time-frame can result in rejection.

xxrjulia

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Once CIC accepts your payment and puts your info into electronic system (E-CAS), it mean you passed initial checks. CIC normally do not reject files after this if they find issues. They will contact you if they want something. Failure to provide additional documents within the time-frame can result in rejection.
good to know, thanks Rossei!

bobby_luz

Jan 14, 2016
who's UCI number did you provide? yours or your parents?
I tried both, status does not come for my application, the CC was charged on 13th

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Rossei said:
As per my understanding, it means your E-CAS has been activated and your application is just at "Application Received" stage (although your link says things little different). If it were in-process, it would say so. So far, only 1 of 2014 applicants reported that his application is in-process, there are 4999 remaining from 2014, 5000 from 2015 and then you guys.
That's a relief! Thanks!!

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
bobby_luz said:
who's UCI number did you provide? yours or your parents?
I tried both, status does not come for my application, the CC was charged on 13th
I used my UCI number. It was on my Citizenship Certificate. My parents don't have such number since they never applied for a Canadian visa.
My credit card was charged on Jan. 11th. When I tried it last week, I didn't see it. Then I tried it today and it seems to have been activated. I don't know exactly when it happened.

I believe yours will be activated soon.

jeffporfirio

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
No one on the spreadsheet that used Canada Post has had their CC charged...interesting.
Mine shows signed by Mahmoud on Jan 4th @ 8:45

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
jeffporfirio said:
No one on the spreadsheet that used Canada Post has had their CC charged...interesting.
Mine shows signed by Mahmoud on Jan 4th @ 8:45
Hence I said in my original post to avoid Canada Post as their time-stamp is the most unreliable. My preference was like this:

1. Local couriers
2. Large couriers (FedEx first)
3. CanadaPost

bobby_luz

Jan 14, 2016
SH Korea said:
I used my UCI number. It was on my Citizenship Certificate. My parents don't have such number since they never applied for a Canadian visa.
My credit card was charged on Jan. 11th. When I tried it last week, I didn't see it. Then I tried it today and it seems to have been activated. I don't know exactly when it happened.

I believe yours will be activated soon.
Thanks for the response, I may need to wait for the status to appear

sabrina27

Nov 9, 2015
Anyone had their card charged (mine was Jan 17th) and still waiting on an Acknowledgement of Receipt? I haven't gotten anything yet..

JuliaSan

Dec 15, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
November 2016
Med's Done....
December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
sabrina27 said:
Anyone had their card charged (mine was Jan 17th) and still waiting on an Acknowledgement of Receipt? I haven't gotten anything yet..
I was charged Jan 15th and I still didn't get any confirmation on my email and E-CAS status is not available yet...