+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timing to receive PR Card

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
Hi Guys!
Need your opinion and advice on this topic. I landed with my COPR in October. An officer on the border told me that my PR card will arrive at the provided address within 70 days, which is December 10-15th.
We still did not get them. Could you please share your experience and how long on average does it take to the card be mailed to you?
Thank you! Happy Holidays!

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
I am stuck in a similar position. I landed on the 16th October, and was told the same. I even called them up but they refused to entertain my questions as 61 days had not been finished yet. All they said, that the card was printed by a machine and if it hasn't come to your application then it will not get processed yet.

However, I have been tracking many who have received theirs. It's strange.

Anyway, I recommend you linking the PR Card application to your MyCIC page. That's what I have done.

Reactions: roger01

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
I am stuck in a similar position. I landed on the 16th October, and was told the same. I even called them up but they refused to entertain my questions as 61 days had not been finished yet. All they said, that the card was printed by a machine and if it hasn't come to your application then it will not get processed yet.

However, I have been tracking many who have received theirs. It's strange.

Anyway, I recommend you linking the PR Card application to your MyCIC page. That's what I have done.
Thank you. I just linked mine and it says "REGISTRATION PENDING". Do you know what can it mean then?

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
Thank you. Just did but it says "REGISTRATION PENDING". Do you know what can it mean then?
Strange, where does it say that? Would it be possible for you to upload a screenshot. (If you are then please don't forget to redact key information).

Mine says approved, but still no clue.

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
Strange, where does it say that? Would it be possible for you to upload a screenshot. (If you are then please don't forget to redact key information).

Mine says approved, but still no clue.
Of course . Actually my status changed to "Submitted"

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Hi Guys!
Need your opinion and advice on this topic. I landed with my COPR in October. An officer on the border told me that my PR card will arrive at the provided address within 70 days, which is December 10-15th.
We still did not get them. Could you please share your experience and how long on average does it take to the card be mailed to you?
Thank you! Happy Holidays!
Call the customer service / Client support Centre services CIC to know the exact status of your application.
Might be following web link is helpful to you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html