+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timelines: Live-In Caregiver Program Philippines 2014

Brennos

Apr 9, 2014
Looking for people you have recent knowledge of current timelines for the Live-In Caregiver Program coming from the Philippines. It has been hard getting info and I am trying to get a general idea of when my live-in caregiver might arrive. Here are some of the timelines that I have gone through and some information that I have been able to collect around my situation.

1) The caregiver submitted her application originally in March of 2013
2) In December of 2013 she received info that she need to resubmit payment (stale dated cheque I believe)
3) She was waiting for paperwork to go along with the cheque - but did not resubmit the cheque until March 7, 2014
4) March 14, 2014 she received confirmation that the embassy had received this payment
5) April 7, 2013 she received an email about getting her medical done (and needed the speech test)

An input people can provide would be helpful. I am guessing it is still going to take another year or so until she arrives knowing that the entire process is supposed to take 20+ months to complete. Thanks for any information people can give about timelines that they have experienced.