+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timelines - Final Decision

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
What was the time inbetween all your verification steps (criminality, eligibility, secuirty, etc) passing and then receiving the final decision letter/RFV?
please let me know how long it took from pass to decision.

we are currently awaiting the final decision as everything has passed. Been waiting a week so far. May i add, everything went slow at the start and these last 3 months SO MUCH has been done so quickly, everything passed within a couple weeks.

or if anyone has a link to a thread with people sharing their complete timelines, please send!!

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
The timelines can vary greatly. For myself it was 3 months between everything being 'completed' and us getting the PPR. For some people it was just a day.

Reactions: YVR123

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
The timelines can vary greatly. For myself it was 3 months between everything being 'completed' and us getting the PPR. For some people it was just a day.
3 months?! Thats insane. Hopefully ours doesnt take long. Our MP assistant said it should be ''very soon'' so fingers crossed.

chris22

Dec 15, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2022
Doc's Request.
20-03-2023
File Transfer...
March 20, 2023
Med's Request
March 20, 2023
What was the time inbetween all your verification steps (criminality, eligibility, secuirty, etc) passing and then receiving the final decision letter/RFV?
please let me know how long it took from pass to decision.

we are currently awaiting the final decision as everything has passed. Been waiting a week so far. May i add, everything went slow at the start and these last 3 months SO MUCH has been done so quickly, everything passed within a couple weeks.

or if anyone has a link to a thread with people sharing their complete timelines, please send!!
Did you submit biometrics at beginning or ending? We just submitted at ending and am wondering how long it takes for biometric check to be completed.

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Did you submit biometrics at beginning or ending? We just submitted at ending and am wondering how long it takes for biometric check to be completed.
we submitted at beginning. I have no idea how long it took.

On a side note: We received the passport request last Friday and the passport has officially been sent to the office today! we just need to wait for it to come back and we can finally go.

Reactions: chris22 and comarxx

chris22

Dec 15, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2022
Doc's Request.
20-03-2023
File Transfer...
March 20, 2023
Med's Request
March 20, 2023
we submitted at beginning. I have no idea how long it took.

On a side note: We received the passport request last Friday and the passport has officially been sent to the office today! we just need to wait for it to come back and we can finally go.
great news!

Reactions: Divinite